Alright Sup Forums let's hear it, how do you meet a girl...

Alright Sup Forums let's hear it, how do you meet a girl? During the summer I'm not in school and I work with a bunch of older people (I'm 18) so what do you do?

Inb4 online dating

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l3xUiMcYB4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idk tinder

you just need to talk to a lot of girls without thinking obsessively over the things you said. if you do some embarrassing shit react to it then forget it forever, she will forget it too if she even noticed it in the first place. You get better at talking to them and youll pick up on her signals and behaviour in conversations, you will 100% have conversations that go well

and you will 100% have shit ones, the more you repeat this, just by talking to a lot of women in random situations if you ever feel the slightest opening, you bump into a girl on the subway, walk past a girl and she smiles at you just say hello, she might stop to talk, otherwise keep walking, easy to do in the city.

The issue is that I don't know where to find girls to talk to. I moved recently so I don't have any friends or anything at the moment. I talk to girls in stores sometimes but it's always quick conversations that don't lead anywhere

Meet my partner at a convention.

youtube.com/watch?v=l3xUiMcYB4Q

We have been together for 10 years married for 8.

what im saying is, eventually itll be like a muscle memory reflex, youll read her person and make decisions, youll notice her play with her hair or touch your arm if she likes you, dont obsessively scan her face for wierd signals, just look at her cause shes hot, enjoy being in the company of a babe, even if its a shitty convo, shes hot. Also, dont let on fucking her is your goal, you need to both act like and actually have a "i dont care if i fuck you or not" attitude. not "omg shes so hot i need her"

the first thing you need to do is come up with something in your life that people will want to hear about.

if you can't thikn of a single other thing, start writing a fucking book. there boom now you're a writer. she'll think yuo have prospects.

now look for girls who are interesting, not your typical 10 model types. they will be boring. if youre in line for a fucking bagel, talk to the girl in front ofyou. "these bagels are great aren't they?"

smile at her for fuck;s sake.

bars are the last place you should be meeting women. go to your nearest city, look for shit on meetup.com even technical shit. there will be women there. ask them about the topic of the meetup.

more or nah?

Yeah this is actually pretty helpful

get a hobby, do something you want to do, start working out go to the gym, youll get buff and there are such hot girls to look at. I just stare at ass and channel all of my energy that i would normally use to fuck into lifting stuff. Join some sort of shit or class, do some volunteer stuff somewhere that youll be in close contact with babes, work at a waterpark on the weekends.

YOU SEE A GIRL IN PUBLIC AND YOU GO UP TO HER AND TALK TO HER.
Unless you're under 5'11" and your face looks like shit, then life gets complicated

women don't give a shit about any of this, thankfully. confidence trumps everything. you both sound like virgins.

do some research, learn about fucking women's clothing, fashion. memorize some shit. then complement a woman's clothing but not sexually, as she'll soon realize, but on the quality of the brand.

>those boots are cute.
>(distrustful) thanks... i guess
>aren't they shithauzers?
>oh yes user they are. how did you know?

boom you're already an enigma wrapped inside a riddle.

just don't you know, actually riddle, although that worked for me with a stripper in a bar once in New York City. When the bartender went to the bathroom i told her the answer to the riddle so she could impress the bartender when she came back out. it worked!

turns out strippers are not that great.

Maybe I should try volunteering. Any idea what kind? Maybe an animal shelter or something

where do you live?

Some random town in North Carolina

be careful in the bathrooms. print this and put the signs up

you want more OP or no? i suspect you won't follow any advice anyway

alright i'm out. good luck OP

More would be helpful. I'm trying my best to turn things around so I will at least consider trying all of this

>> Go out
>> Find girl
>> Rape her
>> Introduce yourself

Learn to look important faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw