How old are you and how much do you make per hour Sup Forums ?

How old are you and how much do you make per hour Sup Forums ?
OP - 20 $22

KANO

28, ~$61

what the fuck do you do

>9.60
>and it all goes to child support
>and what's left I'm using to pay off a purge against me for being in contempt of court for not paying for 3 years after I walked out on my job and tried to kill myself.
>All the money in the world won't rid you of being a faggot.

25 - one job gives me 17$/hr for 37,5 hours a week

the other gives me 25$/hr for 10 hours a week

I'm still finishing my master's degree and don't give a fuck about what I'll make when I'll teach in college, I just want to work (about 49 000 a year entry level)

27 and about 73/hr. ChemE

I can only imagine the financial and therefor mental security that comes from a job paying that

25 $100/hr

Before anyone asks, I'm a quant developer for an investment firm

33 - 55k

I want to pursue c++ but.. fuck programming

$41.86 per hour

If you're not passionate about it, don't bother. You'll suck at it and you'll be miserable.

44y/o - approx $105 per hour (depending on bonus).

>Wendy's chef
>37
> $8.75/hr

18yo make 20$/hr local restaurant/pizzeria

21 - $28/hr

120 euros per hour.

30 yr. $25.25 hr

$17/hr

23 - on yearly salary that amounts to about $40/hr

18 $18.55/hr
lifeguarding is the best

26, 16 euros
I'm an intern in germany, this is good average what i get. Sucks to study 6 years for that.

10.30/hr

want to go back to college but i have no idea for what

26- 43.88H

26, 45k/year

22 $9.10

>mental security that comes from a job paying that
mental security from your financial situation is a crutch

24yo
2 full-time jobs (private security and construction), calculates out to about $17.03/hr, 76hrs a week.
Plus another $200/month for station duty pay (volunteer firefighter), and $55/wk for plasma donation

shill

30 years old

6.5 hours of the day @ $43.50
3.5 hours over time @ $67

Work 10 hour days

jesus christ are you me?

Job? Career?

sucking cock pays pretty well i see

23 and I make 50$ an hour as an electrician

Oh and I make double time on weekends

Tough break nigga

"gimme a break, baby!"

I'm 23 and I make roughly 30 dollars an hour

Industrial electrician in the oil patch of northern Alberta

18-11.25$CAD

Making 140 an hour. Suck it

You must not work for the union , j man rate is 47.50

wtf do you do?

im 18
work at a restaurant
going to Wyoming to work soon
got a promotion make $13 an hour

oil field trash baby
frac on

$25/hr to drink hot chocolates
They get old real quick

Alberta proud baby!

33. Salaried, but comes out to about $35/hour.

32, $350/hr (inb4 lyingfag)

I'm on a partner track in a midsize-large law firm. I bill out at $450, work exclusively on commercial litigation and corporate law.

It's a great salary, but I literally don't know where the last 6 years of my life have gone, I don't really have friends, barely see my family, and I think I'm going insane.

tells lies on Sup Forums

18 10.50 at wall-mart stocking meat easy job, going to community college after i graduate majoring in chem and hopefully going to med school want to work er

well you know fuck that, if I go to Wyoming ill make only $10 so why the fuck would I go out of my way to make less money? lol what the fuck

rig hand and roustabout down here in the marcellus/utica

Im a stock broker. Started as a intern at wells fargo, got hired. They paid for my series 7 and i passed.

$10.00 an hour

if you are in wyoming and you make less than 20$/hr you are a dumb shit

21 - $10

I suck, I know.

60k @ 30
Above avg in AZ

>300 years old
>5,000 zeni/hour
>I teach young martial artists how to improve their fighting ability

32, $40ish/hr

Damn dude, I've got family in financial/cooperate law with the same sort of thing. She's a partner now. Hang in there.

22 -11$

ems is so shit as far as pay goes

yea youre right im not too smart

teach me how to make more money in wyoming

112,000 a year.
Engineer.

Thank you guys for posting your real age and pay instead of lying like everyone else.

I'm a former FF/medic, EMS instructor, yada, yada, yada....Go into nursing or be a PA or MD. Or move to where EMS & fire run separate & do full time AMR, flight medic shit & make an acceptable living.

Either way don't stop at EMT & become stagnate.

You make more in an hour than I make in a week

22, unemployed, parents are so desperate to get me out of the house that they bought me a car, pay my tuition, and pay my gym membership.

16- 11.50

******in a day*******

30 years old
$70/h after taxes

22. $20. summer job

30 years old, $31 per hour, Jr dotNET developer

>Don't get paid by the hour. I'm on salary and make about 87k a year. Really good for my area. Especially since my wife makes about 40k a year.

$12

It's a grind. Everyone I interact with is either a social climber or pretty much a synthetic human being. I think some would even say the same about me. I get 14 days of paid vacation a year. Last time I scheduled a week off, I didn't even know what to do. I couldn't even think of something I enjoyed. I sat at my place for 3 days, came back to work and docked the other 4 for the end of the year, though I've been giving serious thought to saying fuck it and doing something else. Good for your family member for sticking it out though. It's not easy, that's for sure.

Whore

$33
Actuary

Pretty specific. Imagine giving the guy his 14c change

It varies. My current deal netted about 180k for about 40 hours work. So 4500/hour this time. Usually I'm between 900 and 1500 per hour.

>I bill out at $450
fuck you

32.5$
sales

work in the oil field

I did C++, now I do C#. I am not passionate about it, dropped out of high school, and only have an IT degree. I can't even create a simple array without looking up the syntax, but I always find a way to make shit work. You don't have to be a genius to do this crap, you don't have to be "passionate", you don't even need a computer science degree. Realistically even the ability to make a hello world could probably get you a job somewhere as a business analyst or some shit.

what the hell?

How much for s7?
Also what degree did you do?

Welder

$0/hr but $17M in inheritance

still spend my days browsing Sup Forums on a $300 walmart laptop

22/$26

How much do you work? And what does your daily workload look like? I just got a consulting job and I hear its the same kind of thing, wondering what my life will be like

19 10$ around 27/hr a week

i mean i have no way of convincing anyone so it might as well be bullshit

60k-180k
Key account manager

$10 n hour
40 hr weeks

Steal anywhere from $50-$100 a night from register cause nooooooooooooooobody notices, for last 6 months.

Am janitor.
And lazy.
Local gym.
Sluts on cam.
Win.

SAme bro, not to mention everyone makes it sound like you go back and then get that same 10.30/hr job again this time with 100k+ debt

i wanna be like you

$430/hr
Wedding photographer. That's what I make per hour for the day essentially. I charge more than that to pay my second shooter and my assistant, plus extras. I have different rates for other shit.

It's a pretty awesome job if you like free time.