Confess your sins

Confess your sins.

had a girl fuck me in the ass with string cheeses, then fisted me. She did have small hands though.

Once, I flipped a goddamn light switch.

>leaving these gets unchecked

ive been talking to this girl my gf doesnt know about

Aye I did it again

I was born a white cis male

When I was 13 there was this 8 year old girl who lived in the house across they alleyway from me. She was the youngest in a family of ultra conservative Christians. They used to home school their kids to keep them out of the "satanic" public schools. They used to also tip everyone, like the pizza guy or waitresses when they'd eat out with these little Christian comic books and they'd give them out on Hallowe'en instead of candy.

I could see into her bedroom from my bedroom. Every day she'd get raped by her dad and one of her older brothers (not at the same time). I could see it happening every day. I could see her crying when it happened. Her dad never hit her but her older brother would if she didn't suck his dick fast enough or something.

Every day I saw this and I did nothing. I told nobody and did nothing to stop the abuse because I thought that I might get in trouble too just for having seen it.

I feel like everyone gets an opportunity in their life to stand up and be a man and to be a hero and to save someone and my opportunity came and went and I did nothing because I was a scared little pussy. Every day I feel like I've failed as a human being and as a man.

Please die.

I posted questionable content, got banned, and now I'm back.

It wasn't your fault.

my friends mom tried to car me in the fingerback

It actually was. He could have done something to stop it. It was in his power to stop it. He is just as guilty of the rape as the people who did the rape because he had the power to stop it but chose not to.

Was it the strip where the tranny gets naked?

I'm trying.
If I kill myself will I be reborn as a fat black trans woman with a missing leg and purple hair?

did you ever fap to it?

And a demi-pan-sexual latte BBQ too.

No. It actually made me very scared of sex. But I couldn't look away. It was like a car crash. You don't really want to see it but you look at it anyway.

Great!
A two for one!

He was a stupid scared kid who didn't know any better.

Well. I lost my temper and I took a knife and I uh... you know those little "do not remove under the penalty of law" labels they put on mattresses? Well I cut one of them off. Yeah. I got a real bad temper.

that's really sad. You should have said something, but you weren't actually the one causing harm. In fact, that girl's dad harmed you by subjecting you to that trauma and the subsequent trauma you suffer from it now. All you can do is promise yourself to help people in the future if it ever comes up. Also, you could take action now and call out that asshole for the crimes he committed. He deserves to be punished and ridiculed and held responsible for his crimes. If it is possible, seek him out and take action.

I suggest that you call out that asshole horrid person here and now. Let user help him remember what he did.

That's bullshit. If a guy is holding a gun to someone's head and he tells you "All you have to do is say 'don't shoot' and I'll let them go. But if you do nothing then I'm going to shoot her" and you do nothing and he shoots her then you're just as guilty as the guy with the gun. You could have saved her but you didn't.

He's a failure as a human being.

He actually died about 12 years later. He had this cancer on his cheek and it ended up eating away most of his face because he wouldn't get treatment for it. They didn't believe in medical treatment, they thought if you're a real Christian you'd treat all illness with prayer. He used to wear a scarf around his face at the end because it was really fucking gross and shit.

I was pretty glad when he died but it actually ended up making my guilt feel worse because then there was nothing I could do to redeem myself. He was dead and she was married off to someone in Nevada. The older brother who used to rape her disappeared. He was nothing but trouble. Drugs and alcohol and lots of petty crime. My dad caught him trying to break into our garage once and threatened to shoot him if he ever came around our place again.He never messed with our stuff again but him and some of his friends broke into this widow's house down the street once and stole a whole bunch of her shit. We had no proof it was him but it was pretty much understood that it was him that did it.

Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

I'm a professional liar

how long did it last?

Exactly. This guy is guilty and I hope that guilt haunts him for the rest of his miserable failed existence.

I secretly recorded my ex and I fucking on a hidden cam. She never found out about it and I sometimes share some screenshots as well as pictures she has sent me on Sup Forums and jerk off to the comments.

no, the guy shooting is still more guilty. He might try to make you feel that, but he is the one who set up the scenario and pulled the trigger. It was his choice alone.

I broke the dam

This thread reminds me of that horribly depressing webcomic about the little girl who is being molested by her dad and the people around her either are oblivious to it or know it's going on but don't want to have to deal with it.

Her mother makes her eat french toast until she barfs too.

They're both guilty. If the guy shooting is more guilty it's not by much. They're both scum.

>Laying in bed all day
>Girl gets back from work
>She initiates sex
>Eventually roll over with me on top

"Are you feeling it?"
>Yea.
"Are you feeling it now?"
>Yes.
"Are you feeling it now, Mr. Krabs?"
>...
"The lid. The lid. The lid. The lid."
"I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready !"
>...
Needless to say, I now know what turns her off the fastest.

you know your argument hinges on the fact that the homicidal man about to kill a girl is inherently trustworthy, right? That's not a good argument to make.

If he had guns pointing at two different people and you had to say something to pick which one died, would you be blamed for whichever one he ended up shooting? no?

All you had to do was say "don't shoot". It doesn't matter if the guy was telling the truth or not. All you had to do was say "don't shoot" and then you'd have done what was in your power to do to at least attempt to stop the shooting. After that it would have been all on the first guy.

By doing nothing you both share the blame.

This thread is depressing. Don't any of you guys have wacky, zany sins to confess?