OK, I've never been a believer in this whole Obama is a Muslim thing until this very moment...

OK, I've never been a believer in this whole Obama is a Muslim thing until this very moment. I just read an article on fox at foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/24/obamas-reportedly-choose-washington-dc-neighborhood-to-live-after-presidency-ends.html?intcmp=hplnws.

Of all the fucking neighborhoods in DC, Obama picks the one right around the corner from The Islamic Center on 2551 Massachusetts Ave NW.

RIGHT AROUND THE FUCKING CORNER? COME ON!

This can't be ignored. Am I an idiot to finally believe that Obama is a Muslim and has always planned the downfall of Western Civilization from long before the time he even became president?

Name of the neighborhood is Kalorama Heights. No joke. I google mapped it, and there is The Islamic Center. GOD DAMN IT!! He really is a fucking muslim after all. Damn it all!!!!

Same Fagging this thread till it's picked up. Someone prove me wrong. Is Obama not the catalyst for the end of the world as foretold by the Muslim Koran and its Hadiths? He'd doing every god damned thing he can to lead us down the path.

Will this continue even after his presidency? Will it be allowed?

I'm sick to my stomach over this tbh.

He did say in his book something about the morning call to Muslim prayer being the most beautiful thing he has heard.

Someone point me away from the truth. It is becoming far too obvious as time goes on I'm afraid to say.

obama is seen drinking alcohol and eating pork,

are people actually falling for this b8

name literally one thing he's done to lead us to end times

Muslims are commanded to lie in defense of their religion. He would do so in order to continue the deception. Failed attempt at making him non-Muslim.

Nuclear deal with Iran.

Fundamental Shiite Clerics with nuclear weapons are guaranteed to use them on Israel bringing on a world wide nuclear disaster in response.

Bringing on the truth for the masses to understand what is going on around them as they blithely live their lives uninformed.

Ignorance is no excuse to this.

NIGGA I FUCKING LIVE RIGHT UP THE STREET FROM THAT SAME FUCKING ISLAMIC CENTER THOSE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING NICE AS SHIT AND GAVE ME SOME FREE FOOD SO GO FUCK YOURSELF BITCH
BTW THAT NEIGHBORHOOD IS DUPONT CIRCLE, HOME OF THE GAYS, NOT ISIS

They look on us as sheep to be led to slaughter.

Believing us infidels, because we refuse to have faith in their psychotic Holy War in defense of Allah.

Don't let this come to be user.

Frank Herbert knew the truth without even living it. Their only goal in life is the destruction of the non-believer.

Wake up to the truth and smell the coffee user. It's time...

EDGYYY...oooooh.

You're 12 years old, ain't ya?

rotflmao

Who cares? He's a lame duck, a little late to keep this shit up.

>you're 12 years old, aren't ya?
>rotflmao
Is this bait?

Yeah I'm in 7th grade and I love linkin park.

I'm 23 and that shit was fucking delicious they cook some fucking good food man.

So I'm all for them.

The point I'm trying to make here, is that he doesn't plan on leaving DC, because there is plenty on his agenda left to do.

Just because he isn't the president anymore, doens't mean that he is powerless.

He understands this by remaining in the DC area to keep his connections to worldly power active.

Don't be so naive user, think it through.

Obama wasn't a bad president. I didn't vote for him because nigger but he actually surprised me and didn't fuck shit up. Obamacare is lame but it didn't completely fuck us and surely it'll be gone before long.

nice b8 op XD

Didn't fuck things up?

Dear user, let me remind you of something.

Under Obama, the US federal debt has more then doubled since he took office.

His original comments about the debt involved it being immoral to have so much debt. Yet he doubled it, willingly and with the help of a Republican congress.

Go on defending him, you can't without me offering a reminder of just how much he has fucked things up for all of us singlehandedly.

Read more, and inform yourselves of the truth my dear anons, before it is too late.

>I just read an article on fox
stopped right there

Fuck you if you can't figure out the truth. Wallow it in and die you stupid fuck.

Simple factual article. Fox does tell truths at times that are actually believable.

I read the article, google mapped the neighborhood, and there is The Islamic Center around the corner from his new place.

Deny it if you want to, but there is something to be learned from this.

Try harder, even the networks tell the truth sometimes, you just have to read the deeper meanings into it when they are so fucking obvious.

Just stop being a tool for once, and THINK about it.

In all seriousness, what does it matter what his
religion is? Being muslim does not equate to terrorist or lack of ability to lead America

>even the US intelligence community says Iran isn't trying to make nukes
>UN inspector also says Iran not trying to make nukes
>Clearly Iran is close to having nukes!
>"Iran, let us fuck you in the ass and we'll stop embargoing you over your nonexistent nukes"
>"No"
>"Okay Iran, here's our Nuclear Deal offer. We will only tongue your ass over your nonexistent nukes and we'll leave you alone otherwise"
>"Fine you gigantic faggot country"
THE END TIMES ARE UPON US

You are simply uninformed and ignorant of the truth of Islam.

Learn far more then you obviously do about it before you pose such stupid questions to me.

Shakes head at the obvious ignorance of the truth this poor user suffers from...

I actually feel bad for you that you believe the usual tripe offered to us by the mainstream media.

Please dig a little deeper and find the more obviious truth to be found.

Come on user. Are we really the sheeple they believe us to be?

Literally half my dad's side is muslim, (im christian doe) and they're just regular people. its just another religion with rules on what you can eat and who you can fuck, thats all.

if islam didn't exist, terrorists would find some other shit to base their actions off of, because they're simply insane from the getgo.

nigger

Talk to me again when you read the Koran and its Hadiths. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Centennial Park Bombing, 1996
Not all terrorists are muslims, and vice versa.

I'm not here to listen to some redneck from Tennessee with a thesaurus next to his desktop tell me what I should believe.

The sad truth about this statement is easy to rebuff.

The number of victims of Islamic Terrorism far outnumbers those of non-Islamic Terrorism. Prove me wrong.

what about the overwhelming majority of muslims that are just normal people? did the brainwashing just not work on them?

the koran is just garbled, mistranslated stuff like all holy books, and anyone who says "welp, i gotta kill some infedels cuz the book told me to!" is a victim of mental illness, not of brainwashing.

Oh, btw, Redneck...yeah, I'll accept that label. But from Tennessee, far from it. I live in Delaware.

Oklahoma City Bombing, 1995
The problem is you're talking about terrorist groups that happen to be islamic. This does not prove that all Muslims are terrorists though, so I don't understand what you're trying to prove to me when there's nothing to be proven.

The overwhelming majority of Muslims are not considered Mujaheddin either. It's the Holy Warriors of Islam that demand the respect of the majority when their endeavors succeed according to the will of Allah. Isn't that how the truth is determined among themselves?

No sales tax! Your beach is kinda shitty doe & surrounded by douchebag bros

Nigger.

OK, in OKC Timothy killed 150-200. You're really trying to compare that to the hundreds of thousands that have been killed in the Syrian war. Come on man!!! That ain't a balance I can accept. Do better!!

It is! I know far too well And lets not forget the queer bros in Rehobeth Beach too, Le Sigh. Damned Progressives!!!!!!

>moving the goalposts to include civil wars
What about that civil war in Syramerica that killed hundreds of thousands, sperglord?

im not really getting what youre saying here

this

Not a single response truly worthy of my time.

Listen up bros, the world is changing.

Do the best you can to keep up on it. If you ain't you're a sheep to be sheared with the rest. Fight it with all your soul, you know you want to!!!!

Nigger

Allah's will is be determined by the success of their actions.

Think about it bro, don't be so close minded.

Don't be so niggardly, nigger

I'm to the point of wishing the worst death on all of you ignorant fools regarding this. Don't be sheeple, be people. THINK ABOUT THIS!!!!

We did and our rational minds concluded that you're full of shit and a retarded nigger, so fuck off retard.
>inb4 I was just pretending

Agreed. There are assholes and extremists in every race and religion.
You'll see "MUSLIM MAN KILLS 2 PEOPLE" in news, but never "CHRISTIAN MAN KILLS 3 WOMEN" or "WHITE WOMAN BOMBS WORKPLACE". Why is that? Can't we all just fucking be people? What does ones skin pigmentation or the god they worship to in private have anything to do with crimes they commit? And when one or a small group of white people commit an act of terrorism, no one blames all the white people. But one or a couple of people (who happen to be Muslim) do the same thing. They blame everyone in the world who shares the same religion. Like there fuckin spokesmen for Islam? Generalizing scapegoating autism.

>you're a sheep to be sheared
I could use a haircut

Fuck you all then.

I hope you die with a bullet to the brain that forbids you from moving forward through the Karma path!

Animals you shall be...

Bashing the president is illegal hate-mongering.
i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.