I want to grab my 12 year old neighbour and grind up and down her sexy ass...

I want to grab my 12 year old neighbour and grind up and down her sexy ass, then throw her down on my bed and start kissing her cute little lips while I pull down her pink panties then kiss her tight little stomach and proceed to lick, suck and nibble on her 12 year old clit and eventually lift up her shirt and suck on her cute little tits while she moans for me to go deep inside her...

Then I want to stick my tongue as far down her throat while we gag on our spit and she pushes me on my my back and guides my cock into her tight 12 year old vagina as she moves her hot tight little body cowgirl-style on my cock.

Am I a bad guy? (Btw she has a crush on me so it should be allowed)

I feel like this is bait. No one is this deluded, to think it's justified, right?

What are you, some kind of fag? There's a special place in hell for scum like you. Jus sayin.

But it is. 12 year old girls can and do love sex, SJW cuck

Go back to redit

Fuck off newfag, this place isn't for you

12 years old?

You are such a newfriend it pains me

consider asking her father or supervising male for her "hand" (at reasonable dowry)

That's some pretty good writing. Also, yes. Yes you're a bad guy.

Hopefully you get raped in jail first

You are decidedly neutral until you actually do something.

Possibly the coolest pic I've seen on this site

What in the actual fuck is wrong with YOU?

How old are you op. If your doing it your trusting her not to tell anyone...

assuming op is around 27, one can easily make the case that taking advantage of a 12 year old girls libido (which should be manually maintained or directed to other adolescents) is dickish

does the sea gradually elevate around the northern coast of greenland?

Actually we have made out before

Why assume such typical dumbass shit? You from America? Ignorant redditfag

25, but trust me were so close she will never tell anyoneehqt we do. She's so close and great cuddler

I won't do anything til she's at a reasonable age so 13/14

Well, I quite don´t get that directing part myself.

I mean, when I was a kid it was common for girls to date people their age. As soon as they enter middle school they screw around with high school jocks.

Fuck it teach her how to suck dick then

So your're saying global warming made OP a pedo?

her reasonable age is relative to your age

no, sexy children did. same as us

>I won't do anything
>we have made out before

You dun goof´d nigga. Enjoy cyberpolice raping your asshole.

>won't do anything until reasonable age
>so like 13
Wtf is a year faggot

it was a regular thing for 6th graders to date 9th graders? seems they wouldn't have much opportunity to meet or interact going to different schools and all. i remember 9th graders dating juniors and seniors however

Have you seen the tits on some 13 year old girls? Damnnnn

i want her to be able to survive childbirth

>watched my 3-5 year old neighbor come out of her house when i was smoking
>she was naked
>doge was following her
>she proceeds to lay against a small table and let the doge sniff at her vagina
>doge starts licking
>girl clearly knows whats up
>after a few minutes of this girl climbs onto small table and goes doggystyle and lets doge really dig in from behind
>by this point im fapping furiously
>to blown away and fap crazy to pull out phone
>cum like a thousand suns against fence between yards
>girls mom comes out and yells at girl and pulls doge inside
>disappoint i didnt get to see loli cum from doge tongue

>sexy children
>Implying you give a fuck about midget shanks

Cute girls is where is at, but they are not to jam your dingy in.

i've seen the asses on some 10/11 year olds in daisy dukes. quite disconcerting

Hey everyone look at the newfag

Can confirm that some children do understand, want, and enjoy sex.

Source: My childhood

so you did or did not snap pics?

well i'm not an arrogant wop, for one

No. I am not that old tho. But when I was in school girls and boys "Played" being in relationship, then when they entered middle school girls kinda started their training to cockmongles slut.

Once they reached college they became full bitch and ride the cock-carousel till they graduate and choose orbiter beta provider to marry.

Gen X sucked as much as this generation.

I didn't, and I kind of regret it to this day, but at the same time my phone was inside my house and I didn't want to miss a second of the little cutie getting tongue fucked by her dog.

I know right? It makes me wonder what is actualy causing it.

My bet is on the food, but people keep telling me that the hormones in the food aren´t enough to make girls grow big fat assess and start developing breast from 9.

with tedious bitches like you frustrated by their desire for and lack of masculine prowess i'm not surprised things aren't going how you'd prefer

There's no way you can be attracted to her personality though. She can act cute, sure, but she's a child and she's immature and stupid. Like, I'll try to talk to children, but you just can't talk to them the same way you talk to adults. They just don't have the mind for it.
Plus, if you ever were in a sexual situation with her, she wouldn't be into it, cus ya know, she's a child. No hormones. You can't get a child turned on.
So that's why it's kind of odd to have a crush on a 12 year old. Who gives a shit if you're a bad person.

Wouldn't it make more sense if it went Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia, North America, and then South America? Thus tracing out human evolution?

they just have better nutrition, and thus enter puberty earlier. this notion of hormones from milk or tapwater causing it is little more than superstition in the minds of the scientifically illiterate

Because you are on the internet throwing shit at a random stanger that doesn´t share the same propaganda as you?

>You can't get a child turned on
I had boners since around 7 or 8.

Morning wood became a problem from 10 to 16. You argument is void.

I don't understand why everyone makes a big deal about having sex with children. I fucked my 10 year old niece a couple of times, and I mean, there was a thrill aspect to it, but it wasn't that great in terms of the actual sex.

homo sapiens were in asia before europe, seeing as how they are actually connected and all

go directly to jail do not pass go

must be propaganda that's tricking females into not being attracted to you

Yeah, yeah.

Hell, am not even a conspiranoid but am definetely sure there is some kind of Iluminati or Jew agenda against pedos.

I mean, why objectify girls and glorifiying "Their beauty" with programs in the same fashion of "Dance Moms"? Why make a fashion of letting little girls dress like fucking shanks? Why the prosecution of pizza lovers in the same way they would honeypot a drug addict instead of helping them?

So, people just hate pedos for the sake of it?

yea me too, but it was just like a mechanical thing, there was no sexual desire behind it. That didn't come till later, like at least 15

As long as you squirt your entire load down her throat i really dont see an issue just dont get caught

Jacking off to women since i was 4

for far too long pedos have had overmuch protection, now there is an understandable backlash. and i rather doubt that followers of moses (who encouraged the rape of little slave girls) or the illuminati (who would see any valid justification for conensual pedomancy assuming there are any) would persecute loli lovers

Checked.

Either way, it´s about the "Rape" that occurs and the "Abuse" be it in the terms of confidence or simple forcing the child to something.

I don´t support rape and actually hate people that get turned by having "Power". You know, real rapists.

Checked... and fuck my life for reading all that.

Mine too. I started out at 8 fucking anything that stood still long enough for me to get it in and get it off. Granted, my dad broke me in and taught me all I knew about sex, so hey, why hide the fact that I was a slut from a very young age?

um, what? you weren't masturbating to either mental images of the preppiest girl in school or girls gone wild infomercials at age 14?

>Wanting to fuck niggresses
Kill yourself.

story time

Because kids dont know wtf they are doing they are manipulated not to mention

Late bloomer?

I was jacking it from 12. Couldn´t even cum but I sure as hell liked the feeling.

>heterophobia

Case and point.

Also, check the mighty double-dubs.

Pedophile (sort of, just a hebophile) here, NOT a pedosexual. And I can confirm almost all the pro things here about having sex with a 12-16yo ate true.

Just keep it fantasied and NEVER act!

Greentext? Please greentext.

fag

Dude, when I was eight I was trying to fuck any hole that would take my cock, that was when I wasn't gobbling down my dad's meaty bone.

>licking her clit before you lick her nipples
virgin detected

just one sec, your forgot to pour bleach in the beer bong

>licking your fuckmeat
whiteboi cuck detected

Yeah but that wasn´t the point I made.

What seems ilogical, at the very least to me, is that you get the same sentence as a murderer and a worse sentence than a rapist for having pizza on your computer.

Off course, I have a very different stand point on the actual sex thing and completely agree with you. Girls under 12 can´t and shouldn´tbe trying to have an adult dick in them.

But you gotta admit some of them, girls under 12, are cute. You appreciation on them doesn´t mean you inmediatly want to jam it in them. That´s sorta the same bullshit people used to think about gay faggots.

>she will never tell anyoneehqt we do
You have no idea how teenage girls work, which leaves me to believe this is actually some girl you've never actually met

Old enough to pee
Old enough for the D

>Not licking pussy
Faggot detected

>pedosexual
Tumbrling?

You are pedofile wheter you commit sexual acts with children or not.

Psychology defines Pedofilia as the attraction. The sexual contact is simply put; CRIME.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Pdf file?

how's a real man's cum taste lil white bitch

jaywalking is simply put, crime

Bleach wash off with water.

>2016
>Not doing your dishes with bleach

>my dad broke me in and taught me all I knew about sex
Your dad was a fucking pedophile, I wouldn't go around advertising that your father made you a slut
kys

Sexual contact with little children is only a crime because people have voted for it to be a crime. If people voted to get rid of age of consent laws, then sexual contact with little children would be perfectly fine.

Old enough to breath
Old enough to sheath

Did you not read the OP you fucking mongoloid?

yup. Dont let any get stuck between her teeth, if she has any yet I mean.

>falseflagging nigger detected
Take your cuck fetish somewhere else faggot

>What´s American Psychology Asociation
>What´s Google

I know right?

>dishes always end up perfectly rinsed
keep eating degreaser residue at pizza hut retard

In the womb!
Not to soon!

>You are pedofile wheter you commit sexual acts with children or not.

So people who dont commit sexual acts against children are pedos?

Wew lad

So yeah I have an sexual attraction for girls age 12-my age (28) but I never will act my sexual preference on 18

Fantasizing about murder is the same as commiting murder

pedo=child
phile=love/attraction
sorry the word makes you feel guilty, doesn't affect its applicability

I'm pretty sure sexy children are the cornerstone of civilization.
Ever noticed that since AoC laws have been enacted people seem to be getting dumber and dumber?

Well, I am the conspiranoid apparently.

I do really think it´s because there is a campaign against it not necesarily because "Evolution of society".

I mean, we base pretty much everything from ancient civilizations and now suddenly you can´t marry the same age the founder fathers married.

To let you on some little tip, history isn´t always reliable. Some couple days ago I read a book about Newton being "Taking tea under an apple tree"... The fucker was taking a nap like the fucking slacking piece of rich shit he was.

the words you're excreting don't apply to the conversation

Oops those < should be >

you dont condemn this situation?
i dont condom my dick penetration