Alright. So I have officially stopped a close friend of mine from killing herself twice now. But the thing is...

Alright. So I have officially stopped a close friend of mine from killing herself twice now. But the thing is, I am feeling hypocritical because each day, I lose more and more of my own will to go on. I've been super stressed, as my other friends are either out getting arrested and facing serious jail time, leaving the state without caring enough to leave a way to keep in touch, or throwing their lives away with hard drugs, and suicidal tendencies. It's gotten to the point where my hair is thinning out. I know if I just stopped caring and lived my own life, it wouldn't be so bad. Thing is, I can't bring myself to do so. I care too much for those who have remained. What can I do to help them and myself Sup Forums?

thats a nice dog

Thanks. It was an old classmate's service dog.

got any more of that dog?

Here you go

>do not pet
why must life be so cruel

I broke that rule. Fuck the police.

raccoon was it you who made the chart

it said "by raccoon" in the upper left

I didn't pay that much attention.

Demi's original avatar was red mage from 8 bit theater, just as I used black mage.

I deleted it because the idiots rolling were too annoying.

Wait, are we talking about a repetition on the big pic or in the rolling pic?

The rolling pic. FF7 comic and white cat were both me.

Ooh, I was looking at the big one.
Yeah, no shit that pic sucks. Kanra is repeated too since I didn't know he was Leon. kek

It's ok, I think you should give people an extra chance to roll me.

@686065661
(You)

where is my (You)

Well, I've learnt my lesson about making it an OP.

You need to care for yourself before anyone else. You need to believe this. Also maybe a therapist or psychiatrist would help as there could be underlying problems like anxiety that have gone unchecked. Im truly sorry that youve had all of this extra weight on your shoulders you really dont deserve this and I hope you can figure something out. Good luck and cheers!

Yeah that might've been ill informed.

It had turned out fine before, but maybe Sup Forums was different.

Disturbing to imagine it's that different, though.

Yeah

You should probably not post it on Sup Forums cause people will most likely tell you to kys
>distract yourself from those thoughts somehow, only advice I can give you

that is not what occurred