Is this Africa 2.0?

Is there a difference between Africa and South America?
>blacks
>poor
>"muh dick"
>3rd world

>blacks
Agreed
>poor
agreed
>"muh dick"
what
>3rd world
agreed

>blacks
??????
Maybe just in Colombia and Brazil.

blacks in general think they have bigger dicks and thus are superior to whites

It seems you've never met a south american then

thank god I havent

>maybe just in Colombia and Brazil
But Colombians go all over.

Someone is a bit jelly

south cone is not black (Argentina is mostly white, Chile is hispanic/amerindian, Uruguay seems like a mini Argentina), so no muh dick.

At least in Chile there's a lot of inequality so while there's a lot of poor people, there's plenty of pretty rich people. I guess it's probably similar in Argentina and Uruguay, but with less extreme differences?

The other countries are mostly Africa tier though

All I know about South America is

-drugs
-has their own war and empire
-grouped with mexicans
-performs better than my country
-and also a fucking Hindu people out of fucking nowhere and LITERALLY nobody talks about them for unknown reason

Yes

you are essentially south american, flip

>-has their own war and empire
wat

They don't have that many black people. They are still Africa tier, however.

Delet

>blacks
The amount of actual blacks in south america is minimal, unlike in Finland
>poor
Debatable
>"muh dick"
Literally inferiority complex from your part being expressed here, thanks for telling us you have a small pecker
>3rd world
Did you really need to repeat yourself?

He prob means war of triple alliance/paraguayan war, and Empire of Brasil

>Brazilian Empire
>Gran Colombia
>Habsburg of Mexico
>Triple Alliance War

people aren't starving to death like in africa

Brazil, Venezuela and Colombia have blacks.
And the blacks in those countries are minorities. Most Colombians live in the Andes, while Blacks are mainly located in the Caribbean. In Venezuela and Brazil mixed race people who are part black are more common than fully black looking people. People who look kinda like Hugo Chavez are more common than people who look kinda like Pele.

Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay either have almost none at all, or less than France-Germany-UK.

South America is poor, but then, poverty is relative. You can be third world and poor with a gdp per capita of 15.000 dollars, and you can be third world and poor with a gdp per capita of 3.000 dollars.

Extreme inequality is more widespread than poverty I would say.
I think South America in general is closer to east europe levels of poverty than africa levels of poverty.

>The amount of actual blacks in south america is minimal

I know for sure there are a significant amount fo blacks in Colombia and Brazil at least

Mexico isn't part of South America.

:(

Gran Colombia was a country, not an empire

Here's your (you)

Is there a difference between Africa and Finland?
>blacks
>poor
>"muh hair, muh eyes"
>Russia

'Has' implies present, Mexico is not on South America, and every continent, save for Antarctica has had a war on it

native africans kill others, native finns kill themselves

1. Brazil

Black population: 85,783,143

With almost 86 million residents with African origins, Brazil ranks as first on countries with highest black population outside Africa.

Meanwhile Colombia has the biggest African population outside of Africa in any Spanish speaking country with Black population: 9,452,872

Note that this is the top ten countries with highest population outside of Africa

1 Brazil
2 United States
3 Colombia
4 Haiti
5 Dominican Republic
6 France
7 Jamaica
8 Venezuela
9 United Kingdom
10 Cuba

I know it really makes you think and makes you feel lucky 2bh.

>6 France
>9 United Kingdom
One day, Germany will be on the top 10

I wish we'd burn our money every once in a while, inflation is a real problem

holy shit KEK

I like this, is there more?

Why Bolivia is happy? I don't get it
Is it because they saw the sea for the first time?

>The sides of our flag are actually correct

What a nice touch, 10/10

I believe so

Yes, they have been crying for the sea since Chile took their access.

Why did Chile take their access?

I think he is happy because he isn't in a crazy continent anymore (South America)

yeah no difference at all, just like between finns and mongolians.

I expected an american flag in OP 2bh, I'm kinda dissapointed

Because chileans are evil mestizos.

because the coast had bird shit, guano was a very expensive commodity in the XIX century, it was used in agriculture all over the world, it lost their economic value when artificial fertilizers were developed in the xxth century.

but it is still the main source of income of chile, I think much of the copper comes from there.

We invade them when they make the alliance with peru, mostly for the saltpeter that was controlled by Chilean enterprises but Bolivian government, the Chilean army stoped on lima at peru which was returned later

the weak should fear the strong

Copper and lithium on the next years

Ummm Native Americans and they mostly speak one language.

It started as an economic struggle where Bolivia was increasing taxes on Chilean company working in Bolivia, then when Bolivia started auctioning property of this company Chile occupied the city of Antofagasta.
Bolivia declared war, Peru joined Bolivia, Chile beat them both and took a bunch of their clay.

Earlier a columbian was trying to say Native Americans and Asians all had above 16cm penises on average.

so the point of your thread is that you have a small finnish dick?

I have this, couldn't find it

was gonna say that

Thanks

>also a fucking Hindu people out of fucking nowhere
Are you talking about Guyana?

It was friendly banter that got out of control

Don't forget Guyana and Venezuela.

Chile fucking raped Peru and Bolivia.
If Bolivia tries to regain their access to the sea, will Chile rape them again?

>grouped with mexicans
huh? or you mean groped? they groped mexicans?

yes

Certainly.
Doesn't stop Evo from sperging out and demanding coast and speaking shit about Chile, saying they are coming after Bolivia.

It's not per capita but the future is literally very dark for them.

Estaba visitando Buenos Aires y siempre que cagaba alguien en la calle se acercaba pidiendole a Dios que no fuera boliviano y al final siempre lo eran.

Yeah. In a no meme way, we are talking of bombing their capital and shit like that. The airforce can wipe out Bolivia in a few hours.

meh, they're a tiny minority in Guatemala, the Central American countries with any significant amount of blacks (apart from British belize) are Panama and Honduras.

See

Where is that? Doesn't look like any place I know. The closest would be the subways stations but can't identify this place if it's one.

DELETE

I mean, it must be a public place and judging by people's clothing and the state of the place it looks like a subway station.

That's spen. Madrid I think.

Shut up Pedro. You nigga yourself.

:P

Chile attacked Bolivian when they were in the middle of the carnival. Niggers were unprepared and got raped.

What are you talking about?
Bolivia declared war, and had Peru as an ally.
Chile won because they had their meme prussian training.

Every time I see a kid pissing on the street, is a bolivian. Even with their parents around. Not the cleanest people

>people

>mfw people believe this
Bolivia didn't even have an active army.

Kek. Yes, he went all the way to Spain to fertilize a big plant in a shopping mall.

>Mexico is a southamerican country
What did he mean by this?

Africa

They'll seize the coca fields this time. Dies anyone have a picture of the Bolivian "Navy"

Fuck off mongol.

It's a shithole but it's our shithole.

Everything but Brazil Argentina Uruguay and the nice parts of chile is literally africa

Google the bolivian capital go ahead

Argentina and Brazil have africa tier parts. Urugay is the only redeemable

So is US desu.

Even then you have no idea how much of a shithole the rest of the countries are and their subhumans keep mass migrating to the southern cone and i bet to Brazil too

Also uruguay is stuck in time its like Cuba. They also are getting the same policies the kirchner implemented so their niggers are mass reproducing its matter of time

all of Chile is safer than any city in Argentina or Brazil.

>Google the bolivian capital go ahead
Looks pretty chill

Yes. Basically bits of Africa are everywhere.
So we are all Africans in reality.

Brazil is Prado (Eur/Afr/Amr creole),

Peru and Bolivia are Natives, Paraguay is like Brazil but more Native,

Chile is Mestizo,

Ecuador is Mestizo,

Colombia is Mestizo with large Mulatto influence,

Venezuela is Mestizo and Mulatto,

the Guyanas are black with some Indian/Malay influence,

and Argentina and Uruguay are white.

The only truly black parts of South America are the Guyanas. Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela and Paraguay, which some Westerners may confuse as being black, are actually a complex mix of European, African and Native blood, with the African features being the most readily apparent.

Guyana, Suriname and French Guyana are legitimately black Africans, though.

You wish Jamal

>Guyana, Suriname and French Guyana
Why does no none talks about these countries?

Ooga Booga brother.

Let's get some da whie whimynzz :DDD

No, I've been there. I know what I'm saying.

Look at the buildings they are hollow bricks with nothign else dude

>Guyana, Suriname and French Guyana are legitimately black Africans, though.
They are Indian

And i've been there too multiple times and went by car and stopped in a bunch of towns along the way. Its literally stuck in time

We have no blacks at all except immigrants from Cuba and a few african countries, which don't amount to 1%