Find a flaw

Find a flaw
>Pro-tip : you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
youtube.com/watch?v=SKUVuGrL8Us
youtube.com/watch?v=ohXI3po8hK0
youtube.com/watch?v=zGLN27WcRq0
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/3454154/Vladimir-Putin-threatened-to-hang-Georgia-leader-by-the-balls.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

See ? I knew it. Nobody was able to find a flaw.

>ceuta not portuguese

it's ok

> no maple leaf

Disgusting

>Finland + Estonia

Last time I checked Estonia has been under Swedish rule, not Finnish

>Saudi exists

I thought you and Hungary were best buddies, what happened ? :^)

They have similar language and ethnicity, and I also wanted Binland to be somewhat relevant

The flag. That's it.

Catalunya will never be urs neither Ireland will be Uk, Albania is part of Italy top kek, all the baltic miniestates to Poland, Sardegna to France, I'm ok if u want all the moors but I don't want that also Sahara need to be a state not a colony, anatolia to Greece and wath the fuck u did in Istanbul, and all that red is Israel? Hahahaha

But I specifically searched for the flag of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland to be sure if there werent any difference, and it gave me this one.

You picked their actual flag. is an edit, I just prefer how it looks.

If we're talking actual criticism then the UK and Denmark look too similar in colour, it's hard to tell which one of them owns the Faroes.
Also I'd prefer the Dutch to have their orange flag, but that's just me.

>Germans aren't united into one country
>No Kalmar Union
>no an united South Slav country
>international Istanbul

Olivença and Galicia portuguese
Catalunya and Balearic islands Spanish (as well as Roussillon)
Corsica Sardinia, and Nice Italian
Elsaß German.
Unite Serbia and Croatia.

I want a Republic.
The Empire is nice only if we have the real Napoleon.
And Catalonia and everycolonies must be independant.
Turkey must have everything Turk
Remove every Monarchy
Stop giving meme land to Germany
Replace the Saud with something else

Plenty of flaws

Also Ireland and Scotland must be free

>>Germans aren't united into one country
Fuck off Bismarck.

>Find a flaw
a large amount of separatist movements all across europe and north africa due to many nations completely disappearing, which would lead to large scale instability and rebellion

This

I do not think the turks will be happy, or the belgians and luxembourgers,
Otherwise perfect.

I really like this map

But that's the points, nobody gives a shit about them.

Only good post ITT tbqh

When will you faggots learn that Posen is polish. Region is literally called greater poland in every possible language.

as a royalist, this is a beautiful map (like the constantenople zone) but, why is sardinia in france? and whats in the egypt jordan area

Why is a large part of the Netherlands in France?

I approve.

You literally took the place where Poles came from and gave it to Germany.

Lmfao not sure if baiting you fucking slave gipsy. This is Germanic land you Russian gipsy, everyone knows it.

Lol a turkmany citizen being tough.

top fucking kek

We will take our country back from you fucking Russian gypsies. Better yet, we will deport you to Russia where they will burn you for being traitors to your own brethren

Top fucking kek, the only thing you can do is wave your flabby arms in angry gestures while sheding tears of helplessness and only if you're in your basement so that no one sees you.

Taking a turkgerm seriously is impossible, you're a fucking joke irl.

fr*nce is rightful Algerian clay

you dont have a land fuckmany

should have won WW2

fucking losers

how will Germany recover from this?

Keep Shitstonia separate from Finland and the flags should be simpler.

they can't

Finland doesn't make any sense at all.

That's what they though after WW1.. And yet it took a couple of days to submit your whole country.

Slovakia is ours.

our head command may have given upo but our militias were fully operative and bringing the heat to you

you fuckers however, I dont think refugees will want to take up arms for you marxist shithole

Germany will never rise again. Trump will not permit it.

There were still Germans living in Germany between the wars.

>our head command may have given upo but our militias were fully operative and bringing the heat to you
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Russia has access to the Baltic Sea

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

t.Stan Valchek

No real Anglo would support Poland over Germany

We can literally kick your fucking teeth in right now.

Also if the cuck factor was takien into account in the military ranks you'd be somwhere down with Cambodia because you're weak fags, mentally nonexistant, physically disabled, with the mindset of a sheltered teen and the bravery of a spoiled pup.

I literally can take a dump on your face and you wouldn't do anything.

>No real Anglo would support Poland over Germany

anglos are fucking weak pussies

yesterday polaks were trained off to siberia

tomorrow rest of the anglo shit that was missed in the west germany will be there.

That statement is utter bullshit.. Who are you to talk about roots anyway? You're not even living in your root country anymore.. Instead you settled on Native American land like a bunch of gypsies

Hahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha Nazis rolled over you like it was a computer game ajajajhaahahahahahahhaahaahah.

I mean Poland hahahhahahahahahhahahahhaah... Fucking Poland hahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaaahaha

Did you get bored of your "greek" rutine you dirty fucking turk expat?

>Says that while using the German name for Poznan

Your country is finished.

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

keep your dirty muslim hand away from my waifu

fuck off stupid monkey

go get wasted in a favela

You're a fucking cuck, you can post all you want but the pathetic nature of your existence shines through your posts where all the arguments you can make is "ajajaahaha".

You're weak, it's nothing to laugh about Ocep cuckensetin.

he's that turk who posted that "I'm a greek" thing

you can literally see it due to the same style of posting

Ayyyy always that Turk argument because you know the truth. We are superior to you fucking polacks in every way, even today. If it wasnt about the German cultural influence in your country, you'd be a shit hole like Bulgaria. And don't act like a tough guy because you go to the gym and do steroids like every other fucking polack. Or wait, did you just have your first mma lessons mr tough guy? Pfhahahhahahahabahhabaha

Why are you guys so incredibly butthurt at all times?

I mean if it was France, the UK or some other serious country I would be arguing with... But Poland HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA..give me a fucking break

I am a Greek.

youtube.com/watch?v=SKUVuGrL8Us

Goodbye Germany. ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=ohXI3po8hK0

I'm not acting tough. This is the reality, you're a weak cuck and you're powerless.

This is what countrs right now, you can "we wuz" all you want about the country your parents came to but that dosn't change the fact that atm you and your friends, family are a joke. Joke to everyone.

So be mad, ragepost, cry, tell everyone you're greek but it dosn't change the fact that you have no strenght to change the country you live in or be a threat to anyone irl as a individual. You're a cuck of the highest grade - ubercuck.

come give me some of your arrogant szwab attitude to my face I'll bury you motherfucker

I take no shit from your disgusting kind

>This is what countrs right now
No its not, especially not in war. Technology, strategy and brains win wars.. Not tough guys. Your fucking husars couldn't do shit when we rolled over them with our precious tanks. Polacks are stupid by nature. The only slavs than can be taken seriously are Russians. Have fun getting shot by one of our drones (controlled by a beer) while you try to do a guillotine choke on a tank you tough guy ahahhahahahaa

*controlled by a neet

>Goodbye Germany. ;_;

and good riddance

we wont miss you :D

We have 600 more tanks than you, you pathetic turkish cuck.

This is exactly what I'm talking about, this is the "flabby hands waving", you're dumb, weak and pathetic and all you do is meme, you can't even fucking count you dirty roach.

Only problem is the UK existing. Break it up and you're golden (Wales and Cornwall can stay in England)

>We have 600 more tanks than you, you pathetic turkish cuck.
And how many of those are German tanks? HAHAHHAAHHA

Not to mention your pretty much non existent air force. You're so pathetic.. Gesny would literally destroy you, even now. But fact is that we would mass produce war machines in a short period of time and you couldn't.

>tfw below Poland AND nega-Poland

>"W-we would do this if we would start doing s-something"
/yeah, shut the fuck up weakfag cuck. Go and clean your local mosque.

I just see 50% of your tanks are German produced tanks HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA..your whole inventory is outdated as fuck. Unlike us you don't even have your own war industry. And if there's something we still do well it's producing arms and war machines. Lmao fucking Poland

Oh and I forgot to mention, the rest of your tanks are outdated Soviet tanks top fucking kek.. It's like a fucking joke

>he don't know about our new stealth tank
All according to keikaku

>Malta not British

We produce quite a lot of eqipement, thank you. And unlike your ugly cuckfaced turks we're ready to fight where germany has a 15% readiness and 9 out of 10 plan3s that can't fly because they weren't serviced.

Why are you even posting and acting all german you turkshit-I-am-greek. Did you suddenly change into a germam?

good taste

it's good, but peace can't be everlasting and russia will conquer something with such layouts

>anglos are fucking weak pussies
kek
youtube.com/watch?v=zGLN27WcRq0

>no georgian empire
>perfect europe
>made by french
i want full compensation for serving 5 year sin FFL you ungraceful cunts.

>he served in the FFL

lel cuckenbaguette

Look how it ended. Empires can't get along and get collapse as I understand.

Fuck off

i had polish drill instructor lmao, he was always spamming kurwa nobody had any idea what it meant xD after few months we were drinking together good bud of mine, he got pissed of that i didn't continue contract

>i had polish drill instructor lmao

yeah right I bet he was polish

I believe that as much as I believe you were in the legion

go tell your tall tales in your local whore house

wait did i tell you that my father invadede poland back in 39 ? well that's where a man tells tales to whores whole poland was a whore house back then, that's actually reason why half poland looks like mongol-turkic my father fucked them all

>xD

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/3454154/Vladimir-Putin-threatened-to-hang-Georgia-leader-by-the-balls.html

this is your whole whore infested shithole of a "country" right there.

you worthless shits have no honor

I told you yesterday and I'll tell you again Puntin should have mopped your shithole red with georgian scum blood.,

Very good. Some minor points to fix, but nearly the perfect Europe to me.

b-but we and putin have agreement we produce another stalin and he invades poland with merkel also putin will allow bandera to kill polish children while we georgian mongrel turkish-mongols wil lfuck your women in your whorehouses again prett ygood plan isn't it ? putin is smartie

>Africa

We have enough shitskins in France we don't want more.

Why should any European country annex any part of Africa? What we need are more walls to get away from them.

Poland is not in Poland

>Istra + Rijeka
>Italian

ragazzos out