Hey Sup Forums I've had this for about 2 months and it hadn't gone away, anyone know how to get rid of it?

Hey Sup Forums I've had this for about 2 months and it hadn't gone away, anyone know how to get rid of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

aad.org/public/diseases/contagious-skin-diseases/molluscum-contagiosum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lighter or hot metal

aad.org/public/diseases/contagious-skin-diseases/molluscum-contagiosum

Had that on my wrist. It's basically a wart but it's not. If you try picking/popping it it'll bleed for hours.

That or it's hpv. Go to a doctor m8

pop that bitch with a needle
post pics

2 parts lithium 1 part petrol jelly make a paste rub it on it and then get a spray bottle and mist the area vigorlessly

I've tried popping it, it's right on my foreskin so it doesn't pop, it just bends

Obviously skin cancer. :ะท

Little dab of thermite paste will fix you right up

Don't think it's that, those looks alot more different. This is more like a pimple that just never wanted to go away

Keep jerkin it, you will rub it off.

Whenever I do it turns red and just shows itself more

it's an extra nipple

Is that a wart? Use liquid nitrogen to get it burned off

Does anyone have actual solutions? /:

Premature second penis

put vinegar on it, if it turns white you have HPV, congrats!

Doubt it's HPV, I'm still a virgin

kids these days...

Any specific kind of vinegar?

dem trips of Satan

I had one some months ago. It will dissapear with time, don't worry, user.
It is nothing.

Keloid.

I've been waiting for about 2 months for it to go away and it just won't... anything I can do to make it go away faster?

Doesn't matter, all vinegar is dilute acetic acid. But if you are a wizard/forever alone then it isn't HPV unless you were sleep raped.

amputation

It's not like anyone else is gonna see it, lol.

Not forever alone, this damn thing is actually the reason I haven't done anything with my girlfriend, ivery been waiting on it to go away but it just stays

No, leave it alone, I tried to pop it, but nothing happened, try if you want, but I'd just leave it. Mine was there for 3 and a half months more or less. Don't worry, user, I was a virgin whent that happened so it is nothing.

r u crazy? bitches won't notice that!

I've tried popping it in the past, never worked. Is there really nothing else I can do?

Possible pearly penial papuals?

Not OP but I've been trying to figure out what was on my skin without going to a doctor for so long, post appreciated

Go see a dermatologist. They'll probably spray it with liquid nitrogen and should fall off within a few days.

benign carcinoma perhaps?

lupus

Nope, it is still there because you tried to pop it. LEAVE IT ALONE OR IT COULD GET WORSE

Going to try the vinegar thing to test for hpv, will update if the threadealer doesn't 404

it's never lupus

Should I not try putting vinegar on it then?

My friend had the same thing. It is the first signs of AID's. He died. Your fucked.

>
>I've tried popping it in the past, never worked. Is there really nothing else I can do?
Seriously, go to a dermatologist. They'll freeze it or cut it. I've had it done both ways when I was like 16.

Chop it off.
It's not like you're going to be using it anyways.

I had some kind of pimple on the underside of my dick head. Was there for a while. Tried to pop it but it was like a sesame seed under the skin. I dunno. I got it out and it's fine now. But now I have a tiny black spot on my dick head and it's not gotten bigger so I assume everything's fine. But it shouldn't be a big deal. Looks like a pimple dude.

Could possibly be a skin tag

AIDS op. Definitely AIDS.

Had a couple of those before. It's like a pimple but inside its a hard white solid chunk instead of liquid. Only way to get rid of them is make a hole big enough to get the solid piece out. Hole heals up pretty quick

No