Sup Forums my co worker keeps telling me how they want to get out of the relationship they're in but also says they've...

Sup Forums my co worker keeps telling me how they want to get out of the relationship they're in but also says they've never been with a black person. She keeps "bumping" into me and making me apologize and always leaves notes with non-chores for me to do around the office. Is she giving me a green light or is she just a slut?

Wait, are you black?

Yeah

Just fucking hit that pussy, you filthy nigger

Nah she's definitely a slut if she's in a relationship, won't leave, and wants some black cock.

That being said, who cares? Either fuck her or don't, depends if you give a shit about her partner is all.

How? Do I just ask her over after work or should I take her to dinner or do something first?

OP is a black dude with no game.

Kek

The office nigger has a 2000s emo side girl, he's doing okay

Look here Dindu just fuck her.Is pic related? If yes she's a slut for sure

Yeah it's her. Fuck it, worst that can happen is she friend-zones me, right?

you could also end up with a banana. win win if you ask me

Ever heard of netflix and chill?
Me neither

Jus try it user ask her to come over or go out somewhere you lose nothing

I don't want her to think I actually want a relationship w her I just don't want to miss something if it's there. It's a fine line

Stick to your own kind, nigger.

Do people not netflix and chill recreationally?
I've been in a relation for the entirety of the terms use and all my friends are beta and/or hate sex so I have no idea

I thought it was a meme

I mean you invite her over for netflix and then you put your dick in
I don't think I missed any steps but the fuck do I know

blacks

ITT a nigger has managed to convince himself a woman in a relationship must secretly want him in spite of the fact he is an inferior species to her
keep dreaming nig-nog

black