Serious question Sup Forums:

serious question Sup Forums:

Have you ever had a rival?

yep. beat some and lost to some. its healthy as long as nobody goes to jail.

Yes

I did have a rival, I am Syrian and he was Iraqi, he was in ISIS and I was working for Assad. I killed him by strapping a bomb to his goat and waited until he was fucking it before I pushed the button.

my best friend.

details.

Never one that I hated enough to sink a boat on and kill his pet. Fucking bond villain level shit there, Nintendo...

we've always had a competitive rivalry, it was always friendly, like ever to lose friendship, weve been friends all are life. like we would place bets on everything to see who would be victor, like girls, drinking, sparing (not actual fighting). but like this was apart of the friendship, something that always kept the spark alive. (like it could ever die.)

thats cute. i want this

have you ever bet on who came first

we'd bet with shots, not money. we always helped each other out when it came to money.

classic move

so you did bet on who came first

all the time... but like any guy, you bet for yourself.

Yep. Dude became my best friend. We met when his brother threatened me. I spit on his shirt, he let me go in surprise, and then I got punched in the face. I didn't snitch, and they were impressed that I didn't back down.

Easily my most trusted allies, and still my rivals in many respects.

agreed.

thankyou. also what would be odd, if you are him. soo its worth a shot, accord??

He is better than me at everything. Does that count as a rival?

of course, if you still give him any bit of competition, then he will forever be a rival.

Yep. First year of high school. We were both after the same girl. We both lost, but he was the one who got kicked out of school.

Well, he is my rival, I guess.

You bet. I started playing tennis at a young age, I was pretty talented. But so was another kid, lets call him "Luke". I would travel to tournaments in my state, and he'd appear in the same draws as me. We matched up against each other often.

Eventually the travel got even more broad as I aged, going state to state. Eventually I hit 'Pro" status as I climbed, and there he was on the other side of the court again. Even though most you don't care about tennis, I can't disclose who I am. I may retire in a few years anyways.

yeah my friend matt, we were big on ranked games online after highschool even though we didnt really know each other in school it seemed like we were the same in alot of ways, we had a fallout over him inviting me to a warcraft orginal dota game
i kept losing and he was stirring me up, calling me shit etc like i normally did so iwas a hypocrite

anyway we called each other out saying we'd never amount to anything in life called each other trash and scumbags all that jazz

but eventually started talking again playing the same games, and always trying to best each others rank or score in games but never playing together, if you can call that rivalry

One of my closest friends was my rival since elm school