18-1 vs. 73-9 losing game 7

So if the Warriors lose game 7, which will be the more devastating loss in sports history?

7-1

Brady's reputation is cemented now so no one even cares about 18-1 that much.

38-1

18-1 and it's not even close

73-9 isn't play a team equivalent to the giants

18-1 now fuck off already.

This. 18-1 and losing game 7 sucks, but those games/series was very close and could've went either way. Brazil shouldn't even have been on the field that night.

Warriors.

>beat the Jordan's Bulls record, considered unbeatable until that point
>first ever unanimous MVP
>up 3-1 in the finals
>against CLEVELAND of all cities

It would be the biggest choke in the history of sports.

>Brady's reputation is cemented
As a cheater? Yea

>73-9
>If they lose game 7 they will have gone 15-9 in the playoffs
>Blew out the Cavs in games 1 and 2
>LeBron is putting up a historic peformance in the Finals
If they lose they will be the first team to EVER blow a 3-1 series lead in the NBA Finals
>Not to mention losing would give Cleveland its first title in A N Y S P O R T in over 50 years

vs

>18-1
>Beat the Giants 37-34 in week 17 that season
>Lost 17-14 in large part due to one of the most miraculous catches in NFL History

7-1 was bad, but that Brazil squad was woeful aside from Thiago Silva and Neymar who both consequently weren't on the pitch for that ass reaming to end all ass reamings.

>ohio state
>literally won the cfb 2 years ago

Plus they don't even play in Cleveland, but hey I didn't make that picture.

18-1 didn't blow a 3-1 lead in a best of 7 series with home field advantage

they also should have won it in 2012

patriots had home field the entire way but the regular season was pretty tense, if you happened to follow it
warriors are gonna win...it's gonna suck but they're gonna win

T b h even if Warriors win the finals this is still pretty much a choke after the season they had, but if they lose it's going to be the choke to end all chokes.

NBA is predetermined for 18-1 wins by default.

*so 18-1 wins by default

>not self-imposing because you wanted to salvage a 6-7 season

The script was always for GS winning in Game 7.

73-9 would be FAR worse than >18-1.

The Pats just choked in a close game. The Warriors are getting royally rekt by Lebron and the Cavs right now, and most of the games in the series have been blowouts on either side, the basketball equivalent of >43-8 and >55-10.

But the main difference are the reactions from the players who everyone holds most responsible for each loss (Brady and Curry). Brady has that one meme pic of him on the ground, but he held himself fully responsible and didn't bitch out. Meanwhile Curry went full bitchmode and made himself, and his team, look like absolute shit going into the biggest game of his career, at home, and (hopefully) one of the best basketball games ever, elite Curry vs. elite Lebron.

this, too. the Cavs are the 3rd team in NBA history to force game 7 when down 3-1 in the Finals. They would be the first of those 3 to actually win, not to mention on the road, where the Warriors' HA is huge.
The Warriors (and Curry) better get their shit together for this game, because they need this win a hell of a lot more than the Cavs do.

>see this trip
>don't even bother reading the post where you try to convince yourself 18-1 isn't the biggest choke of all time and will always be known as such

sorry. #1 sport in america, """""""best"""""" team of all time, reduced to rubble by a retarded quarterback and a receiver that is out of football in the only game that mattered over the entire season.

nothing will ever top 18-1. NYG didn't even have a lebron type of player. they were literally eli manning before he had done anything at all and fucking plaxico lmao

>his opinion doesn't jibe with the meme of all Sup Forums memes so it is automatically stupid
>all I can say for a comeback is ">18-1" and think I've "won" this "argument"

i know it's bright outside and after a while it's hard to differentiate facts and memes but 18-1 isn't a meme, my tripfaggot friend, because 18-1 actually happened.

tom brady, the greatest quarterback of all time.
randy moss, hall of fame receiver.
elite defense.
bill belichick, greatest coach of all time.
one of the greatest special team units of all time, as the patriots pride themselves on year in and year out.
undefeated up to that point. undefeated with an average margin of victory of 20 fucking points in the NFL.

and they lost in the super bowl to ELI MANNING and a team that barely made the playoffs. in the number one sport in america, in the most watched television event in the country year round.

it is literally not even fucking close.

It's not even close really. Patriots were at the doorsteps of immortality and had the door slammed shut by Peyton's autistic brother.

Warriors nearly got wiped out last series by OKC, and now another """"""""miracle""""""""""""" comeback let's us enjoy another competitive series brought to you by Mr. Silver.

>tripfags have opinions
>tripfags deserve discussion

lel no

18-1 happened because of a fluke, but GSW had two games to clinch the final but blown out instead. 73-9 by a long shot.

>Beat team by 3 in regular season
>Lose to same team by 3 in Super Bowl thanks to a fluke catch on a play where the whole OLine could have been called for holding

GREATEST CHOKE EVER HURRRRRRRR.

Was that Patriots team good? Yes. But it seems everyone has gone full retard over what actually happened.

The Warriors BEING THE 1ST TEAM TO BLOW A 3-1 FINALS LEAD would be the greatest choke of all time. Because they would have gotten beat THREE TIMES IN A ROW, after going 73-9 in the regular season.

>Was that Patriots team good? Yes.
Leading up to the Super Bowl they were already being touted by the media as "the greatest NFL team of all time." It was a foregone conclusion that they were going to destroy New York.
They weren't just good, they were and still are one of the greatest teams ever fielded. And they lost to an Eli Manning-led Wild Card team. Top fucking kek.

If it was an eight seeded team then yeah, but the Giants were a wildcard team.

Does anyone else think the blur on the right of the picture makes it look like Steph gettin' his dick sucked?

Ye that's great and all but I just saw that like last series with them on the other end just a few weeks ago. They're closer to the Panthers of last season than those Patriots as far as I'm concerned.

>The Warriors BEING THE 1ST TEAM TO BLOW A 3-1 FINALS LEAD would be the greatest choke of all time. Because they would have gotten beat THREE TIMES IN A ROW, after going 73-9 in the regular season.
What is circumstance?

GS is dealing with injuries galore right now with Bogut, Iggy and (though not really an excuse) Draymond chimping. That suspension lost them a ton of momentum and they would've probably won the series 4-1 if Draymond hadn't been a fucking idiot. Now if they happen to lose game 7 he is going to be the most hated person in Oakland for a while. Not saying it won't be a choke, because it is, but if we're talking purely about on-the-court performance, there are several reasons as to why the Warriors are in this position that, barring injury and chimping, they wouldn't be in right now.

Patriots fans butthurt and insecurity is a perpetual source of energy

Jets fan going to school in MA, can confirm. My roommates sophomore year would watch the telecast of their sports radio show every day, during deflate gate it was pure comedy gold.

73-10 WILL be 18-1. Pic related. GSW losing has been decided.

This

Going 73 wins and being the first team to lose game 7 would be kek-larious

Man please no, we'll have to deal with warrior bandwagon faggots another year. And see Curry do his Tim Tebow act thanking God and putting bible verses on his shoes

Why would losing lead to more band wagon fans?

Oh I guess I was moreso thinking of the image when I typed, the fact that MVP's have won all game 7s

Neither equal the 2004 ALCS.

>Go up 3-0.
>lose 4 in a row in the GOAT chokejob