Feels

Feels.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hodor.

Thanks user for making me laugh a little bit :D

dont have any pics but i could tell you the story of how i accidentally alienated my family, convinced everyone my brother was gay, and made my dad an alcoholic if youre interested in a tale.

Sure user, I've got time. Nothing but time.

jeesh thats not feels thats fucking cringe. sure shit sucks but thats it, its not a tragedy. many people have been in that situation. you get over it.

Kill yourself faggot

a tale of woe, and faggotry.

>in highschool i was a great lord of pussy
>little brother was a peasant virgin
>he was bringing down my rep so i decided to hook him up with a neighbor girl whose sister i was fucking
>she finally shows up at our house and hes nervous as fuck
>i turn all tvs up loud so they arent shy and just get to fucking already
>he takes her into his room and is in there for a total of 5 min
>comes out pale as a fucking sheet
>mutters "berries in the bush"
>fuckyousay
>b-b-berries i-in the b-bush
>run watter.jpg to exit shock.exe
>explains to me that this nasty bitch just dropped her shorts and got right in bed, fully exposing massive boosh
>he tried to go down on her but discovered smell
>clumps of shit in her pubes.
i start laughing real fucking hard seriously losing my shit.
>tramp flees household

naturally everyone at school knows within a day. i fucking told em. story was cash. decide i need to redeem my brothers trust. find new sloot.
>girl from other side of town totally hot but like 14 has been hitting me up for a while
>sharethewealth
>get her talking to "brother" on facebook
>wasme
>she digs him and invites him (me) over
>hes 15 so same age itsago.rar
>tell him of pussy-ponzi-scheme
>hes game
>send him with vodka because hes akward as fuck and they definatly need to be hammered for this to work.
>drop him off at her parents house
everything seems to be going good, stopped responding to my texts, hour and a half pass.
>get a call from him
>hes in fucking shambles, literally cant put a fucking sentence together
>ohshitohshitohshit what the fuck did you do
>when i get there hes sitting on the curb outside
>jitters his way into car
turns out she has some fucking wild ass medical condition with her kidneys and is on anti psychotics.
heres what transpired:
>they get drunk and decide to fuck the alcohol out of their system
>after a little foreplay she finds out he is not well equipped physically or performance wise
>run 69.lastditcheffort
>hes mowing down some pussy when all of the sudden the combination of her climaxing, her meds, and vodka goes fucking fubar
>she has a fucking siezure on top of him, dick in mouth, pussy on face
>goes litterally deaf dumb and blind
>starts frantically slurily muttering his name like a potato drunk on old school fourlokos
>he doesnt know what to do so he savagly shoves this siezing, naked, teenage, vagina-life-support system off him onto the floor
>she fucking pisses herself
this is when he decides to call good ol big bro

Kek

Many want to. Some will.

so thinking this shit is the funniest series of failed virginity loss attempts since the history of mankind, i tell the tale to my friend who happens to be a cops son. this faggot pig knows were always getting fucked up so he reads anons texts and sees the story. naturally being a massive faggot with a boring life he tells everyone at the station about it.
at this point the whole school is convinced my brothers straight sex traumas will turn him gay. my brother is seriously stressed out about this turn of events and decides against all reason so far to turn to me. i tell him that when im stressed out i smoke a cig. geuss who got their brother addicted to smoking at 15? fucking great role model reporting in.
anyway, he and the one redhead outcast that will still hang out with him, and doesnt think hes gona be a raging skinflute musician, start smoking. my parents gave up on me but were pretty strict with him so he had to hide his habbit. he and this redhead fuck decide to go smoke behind some big building in a parking lot.

>theyre chilling there, its dark out
>cop sees them light up because its a fucking parking lot with no cover
>town has a problem with meth users so cop checks it out
>brother and fuckface scramble to throw cigs and stuff packs in pockets
>cop thinks theyre putting theyre pants back on after fucking
>drives up "whats going on here"
>they are freaked out about getting a ticket so they are all stuttery and shit
>most akward interaction that cop has ever had
>is convinced they were doing butt stuff, no ticket
>drives them home
>brother is sick of everyones shit so just storms off to room
at this point my parents had already caught wind of my brothers possible gay escapades so when they hear how the cop found him they just look at eachother and my dad starts drinking again.
>faggot cop told everyone at station naturally
>small town shit gets around like desu in ylyl threads
>brother is considered 100% faggot now dispite his pleas
>told me what happened but when i try to explain im just defending him, or "enabling him" if youre our alcoholic dad
>parking lot is, i shit you not, part of a patrol route now because its a gay hookup spot
thats the story of how i accidentally made everyone in school, some parents, and my parents think my brother was gay, and drove my dad to drink.

didnt get better either. he grew up and decided he would redeem himself by joining the military, joined the navy. theyre called sea-men. dad took off a while ago.

Fucking top kek mate

holy fucking kek, this is gold

your waifu isn't real

Deep
Nice dubs

"its never the kids fault" my ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s