Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/935szsi41Vo
aseannews.net/will-timor-leste-finally-join-asean-2017a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thanks for funding terrorism

I am Malay

Hey, how's it going? Burmese here, sorry about the Muslim lynchings

Burma is doing a great job though

>tfw Burma is literally the only country in SEA who has the biggest potential to become a regional superpower but only hampered due to corruption

You're doing God's work

>busted Pilak for trying to cross Sabah's border

This, we have huge oil reserves, huge farm land, huge forests, large gold and precious metals, and probably the best navy and army in ASEAN. But the fucking jew government takes 80% of the taxes that should go to education
Feels bad, the town I grew up in has collected all Muslims and put them in camps for deportation to.....God knows where

Sha la la la la in the morning~~~

wtf is pilak?
is that some kind of an insult?
well it's a dumb one because pilak means silver

What town

If Malaysia is Truly Asia, what is Indonesia?

Are there lots of Burmese Christians?
There are a lot of Burmese refugees in my city, I work with them sometimes and they all/most seem to be Christian. They're Karen I think, I dunno anything about what they're trying to find refuge from

Indonesia is Truly Malaysia

Can't write the phonetics in english but it was outside Yangon. Good town. Myanmar is more diverse than people think. We have a lot of Anglos left over from colonial Era still here, we have Africans here, russian community, and a large asian community mainly from China and japan
In North and east Burma, Christianity is huge. But """bhuddhism""" is still like 95% dominant.

Deport them to Kuala Lumpur

I wanted to visit Shwedagon Pagoda, will I be killed by Buddhist extremist?

Yea, but the Malaysians and Indonesians refuse Muslim refugees which is weird because you guys are Muslim. I blame the brits for all this, the sent a bunch of them here during colonial Era but when they left they didn't take the Muslims with them.
No, bhuddists are really nice, children are respectful, if you ask some random teen to help carry luggage, 90% chance that they'll help. Tbh, we are nice to Muslims mostly, just the government is steering the problems towards Muslims so we will be blind to the real problem. Bengali and Pakistani qts love us

I get the feeling that you are a muslim

Because muslim refugees are cancerous rebel that refuse to assimilate to their host country

I'm not, lol, I'm agnostic but come from bhuddist/Christian family. I really wish ASEAN could agree on things and if we all individually improve first, we could achieve many things together, like start space program, free travel, and military defence pacts. No doubt if China starts starting shit, we all need to band together, and also Phillipines and Vietnam should stop sucking American cock
This, after 100 years in Burma, you'd think the Muslims in Burma who were brought over by the British would assimilate, but no, and every time they do try, the guy or girl gets stoned by family.

>Phillipines

>Phillipines and Vietnam should stop sucking American cock
meanwhile he lives in america

Hey...you have a point, but I always come back during summers and I always had plans to come back here after I marry an American qt.

Sabahan word for Pinoy immigrants on tier of the Mexican crossing US borders, only much lower standard than the Mexican.
Eyesore in main cities in Sabah because pretty much like the Romanians of Europe.

Wonderful Indonesia

>lets work together with our muslim neighbour country to advance asean technology
oh you sweet summer child

your fault for funding terrorism and making muslims run away

Indonesia, Truly India

>immigrant salted chink
>Javanese subhuman
pick one

>keling
>eat poo
>drink cowpiss
pick three

Lahad Datu and everything in the east of Sabah is part of Sulu historically. Kota Kinabalu has Filipinos as 3rd largest minority, you can meet a lot of Filipinos around Lintas and I highly doubt you could kick them out just like that, they also lived there too.

Hey, I know many Indonesians and Malaysian Muslims , you guys aren't as bad as arabs or bengalis

If the nations of ASEAN got better, we'd be unstoppable, well, military and economically, we need to fix the demographic clusterfuck of how we are going to create a union that includes Muslims AND Muslim lynchers AND gay traps.

weks

>fund terrorism
Oh puh-lease. We have our own problems to mind okay, don't have time for that shit
>tfw building highspeed rail from KL to Singapore now
>they're not muslim but mainly favela Pinoys escaping poverty of "metro" Manila

Best way to get rid of the terrorist problem is to send in the army and just kill everything

T. Burmese

Except the terrorists gets a more modern equipment than your country's army

What do you do now

It's alright so far.

>muh land inheritance
>practically kicked the Sultan Sulu in colonial age
First of all, recognise the independence of The South Philippines so they can create their own rule.
Unless you are Muslims of the Mindanao, you have no rights to file such claims because you are not even a Muslim and make money from ransoms and blackmails.
>I highly doubt that they even have internet to go to Sup Forums because your government let them go uneducated

Since Sulu is no more, so the claim is void.

As Sabahan, although within Malaysia is shit (for now) because internal reasons, but it's waaaaaayyy better than being under the government of Sillypenis. :^)

No way, burmese soldiers have way better equipment, saw some of them with HKs and nice armor when i was in Wa state a few yeara ago, but the army is 1 million+ and it's literally trench warfare in the rebel lands so the government would rather spend the money on navy and naval shore facilities. Kek, burmese rebels are more equipped than most ASEAN armies, which is a damn shame.

Except our Moros are asking for better representation, not independence. And Sulu still has its king and is actively trying to reclaim Sabah. He was fighting for Sabah because he leased the land to UK and never got it back, instead, they just gave it away to Malaya like a true retard.

If you're a Sabahan then you're probably a chink lel. Most schools in Sabah are chinkshit.

The priority on curbing terrorist activity is quite low in the current government's list because they are busy shoving shekels in their own pockets right now.

Yea, idk why ASEAN leaders are always so corrupt. Our region would be so much better under great leadership and secularism, don't you think?

>many
Indonesians and Malaysian Muslims that you know is only tiny fraction of population in both country.
They are the one that willing to ignore the cultural and religion differences to achieve better result. And they are not the voice of the masses.
They dont even have enough balls to face that majority which is both radical and conservatives.
You'd be surprise how easy to steer the masses here to push their own agenda and live in their own world instead of better agenda like education or advancement of technology.
Why? Because they are already brainwashed and dumbed down from fetus to reject any civilization progress. Its easier to rule dumb uneducated people and promise them better life in the heaven.

>Sulu still has its king and is actively trying to reclaim Sabah
You mean the head of terrorist, nice try favela. :^)
If he's the so-called Sultan, why sillypenis gov not even recognise him as the true ruler in the first place, right after the Spanish and the US gone? Why now, after Sabah is more organised and developed under Malaysia?
Serious major intention flaw you've got there.

>implying chinese school are the majority in this state
Eh, taik babi, banyak cantek butoh pantat babah ko.
I'm not chinese, bahlol. I'm Dusun. Pilaks are not allowed here, AT ALL.
FYI, chinese here assimilated with locals better than the Peninsular Malaysia.

For the Malayfags here, how is shopping at Sunway Pyramid like?

Because let's face it the British were better colonizers than the Spaniards. At least the British were willing to develop the infrastructure and economies of their colonies, even if it was for their own interests. With the Spaniards they were too lazy and incompetent to develop the land and industries.

Then we should change their minds, kill them if we have to. If I was an ASEAN leader, I'd force secularism and anyone Muslims who resisted, I'd kill, probably by sending in troops from Phillipines, Myanmar, and Vietnam.

I'd agree with
>great leadership
but
>secularism
within a limit, yeah, sure.
Seeing the West situation right now, I don't think being too conservatives or too secularism matters at all. We need something new.

yes they are muslim or bajao

>People get arrested just because they're anti-Najib
>anti-Najib rallies every month
>safest and peaceful

>Why now?
because the contract between UK and sulu ended just now

They held a referendum in Sabah and Sarawak in the 1960s, asking if they wanted to join Malaysia, and they overwhelmingly voted yes. The Philippines and Indonesia were pissed about it, though.

our rally are pussy tier violent except for few injuries desu

At least you had AFA in the past so that's a saving grace of your country.

Who is /asean/'s favorite anime theme song singer?

>yes they are muslim or bajao

UK was long gone 50 years now.
Malaya even knocking our doors formally asking us to be unified or not. We vote in. Did your gov even come to us knocking doors asking our opinion to join you, at all? Never.

We, Sabahan, decides our own future of our land, not some terrorist head or even some "modern" Pinoy who think the land is rightfully theirs just because they have relation to the "former" annexed old kingdom's "Sultan" (the fucking 300 years) and insisting Malaysia fund the terrorist activity of their "brothas" but refused to recognise their rights in South.
>Pinoy argument logic right there
Pilak balik Pilipina la babi.

This

Being theist is okay as long as people keep it on themselves. It helps building moral and spiritual.
The problem with Muslim is Islam controls everything in Muslim life. Political view, power, economic, social, how you interact with others, everything really. They dont accept differences, they dont want to keep it to themselves, and instead of adapting to better lives, they are forcing their values to other.
Its impossible to change this radical view unless theres massive change on their core which is quran.
The only way to fix it is the rise of revolutionist on moderate Islam. Its like Martin Luther in the past, that managed to make Vatican revolutionize their way and fixing themselves in the process.
Either that or just nuke this region already.

Some sects of Christianity are like that too, though. Such attitudes are not limited to Islam.

>Pilaks are not allowed here, AT ALL.
Only true if you go to shithole like Kota Berud, and that's because those are mudslime shithole extremist. Kota Kinabalu, whether you like it or not, will always be the land of Bajau and when there are Bajaus, there will always be a Filipino and Malay. Deal with it, Bin Laden.

>FYI, chinese here assimilated with locals better than the Peninsular Malaysia.

Lel no. Chinks in Sabah are the same as those here in the Philippines. They dare to be racist outside their homeland and they "assimilate" by bombarding every street with chink letters then proceed to call everybody a Huanna. Also they stay away from Indians and indiscriminately call them the troublemakers of their streets.

Yeah, but they dont hold any political power whatsoever

Heh

>Yeah, but they dont hold any political power whatsoever
The Republican Party would like to have a word with you.
>inb4 Trump isn't president yet
They already control both houses of Congress plus most incumbent US governors are Republicans.

1. L'Arc En Ciel
2. Kung Fu Generation
3. Sambomaster
4. HYDE
5. youtu.be/935szsi41Vo

What, no Mami?

Radical is the keyword. Are they being radical?

Do you think one of us gonna get out of ASEAN like the Brits from EU?

[spoler]My money is on the pinoy thanks to Duterte, or Cambodia due to their closeness with China.[/spoiler]

Some members are. You'd be surprised at how many Republicans reject science and other factual information in the name of religion. Also, bombing abortion clinics is an actual thing.

East Timor will probably join or the ASEAN could dissolve first before someone would have the chance to leave. Also Duts isn't that stupid to even think of leaving ASEAN because the Philippine economy can't stand on its own legs just yet.

I am not a tasteless chuunibyou faggot

There's no Malay here, get your demographics right. Bajau's strictly in the ocean and here are the one's that already accepted the land's life and you are clearly mixing the Bajau of Philippines and the Bajaus originated from here. They are clearly different. We recognised Sabahan's Bajau, not Pilak who said they're Bajau's but clearly illegals coming from Philippines
>Filipino
Nope, no Pinoys here. Only ones with legal passports are accepted here.

All that being said,
1. PILAK still not allowed coming here.
2. Sabah will never be with Sillypenis, EVER
3. We, Sabahan, DON'T LIKE YOU deep within our hearts and soul
Deal with it Cuck'dANO. :^)

I CAN'T JUST PICK ONE user. THEY ALL CATCHY.

Shimotsuki Haruka
Kanako Ito
Duca
yozuca*
kicco
Eufonius
Mami Kawada
Lia
nao
Rita
KOTOKO

>There's no Malay here, get your demographics right.

Absolute madman

>some member are
Exactly. They are not radical enough.
>bombing abortion clinic
which is happen once in lifetime by one people that doesnt have any indication belongs to any group, unlike those series of jihadic bomb.

I honestly don't see why anyone should get out now.

East Timor is the Turk equivalent for Asean, and i think it will be a long time before anyone ever think to accept those guys.

that's some otherworldly delusion right there

Tell DutDut you need FN - The World's Most Battle-Proven Firearms™

if they get their kingdom and soverinty back they might get the change to get sabah back

The UK believed by going out of EU will help their economic and stop the immigration influx [spoiler]which is questionable tbqh[/spoiler]. Most Asean countries so far believed their union help their economics instead. Besides they don't have to abide to bothersome immigration policy and joint military deal like the EU.

This user has excellent taste.

Why? East Timor is Southeast Asian too.

Being ASEAN member is like having bunch of random friend in your facebook page. It looks cute but, thats really the purpose of it

>implying we will ever let a future historical tourist spot like Sulu ever going independent

>friend in your facebook

Malay as in race, you pantat. you know nothing, pilak. So fuck off and jerk some traps willja.

so being theist is not okay?

>But other ASEAN countries were reluctant about Timor Leste’s entry. Among the old ASEAN members, Singapore was very succinct in its position that Timor Leste needed some time to prepare for membership in ASEAN because it lacked the capacity to join the economic community. The island republic feared that Timor Leste’s entry would slow down the grouping’s community-building progress.

aseannews.net/will-timor-leste-finally-join-asean-2017a/

>no such thing as Malay race in Sabah

>if they get their kingdom and sovereignty
>as if
for the start, show us that you are WILLING to let them go first. Then me and them can talk (excludes you in the process because you are not them).

This one is right.

So the chance are, NEVER WILL. :^)

who knows maybe if dutdut just go "fuck this shit" and gave it to them

>It looks cute but, thats really the purpose of it
I thought ASEAN was built to help economic growth in SEA. Hearing it like that makes ASEAN useless.

t. Lan Jiao bin Suparman

They'll only get their chance once federalism comes in

You refer to China if you want economic growth

If ASEAN has AFA then why is AFA rarely discussed on /asean/?

t. Babi Putang Ina mo taik lancau butoh badigol bahlol lahanatANO

Las Sabah son Filipinas

>anime festival asia

In your never-ending dreams, shithole :^)

Yeah, we just need rich friends like China, Japan, and Taiwan to make big things happen.

Now I think of it, Philippines is hosting ASEAN this 2017. I guess China will be here too.

What's wrong with AFA?

>fuck you tier
lands, estate

>pro tier
stocks/commodity trading

>ok tier
bank, bonds

>why tier
store on chests

>retards/luls tier
insurance, apartment

are you investing user?