It isn't blink 182 if this guy isn't in the band. prove me fucking wrong

it isn't blink 182 if this guy isn't in the band. prove me fucking wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEkjIEzyyYE
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ggl4GsCm9k
youtube.com/watch?v=f2PBNN6utFI
youtube.com/watch?v=nO6sjWnc1rs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They'd suck either way

Thomas Matthew "Tom" DeLonge, Jr. (born December 13, 1975), is an American musician, singer, songwriter, record producer, entrepreneur, and film producer. He is currently the guitarist and lead vocalist of the rock band Angels & Airwaves and was the guitarist and co-lead vocalist of the American rock band Blink-182
░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░░░

they're all faggots and so are you.

their music sucks.

i can't say dude's bad, but i can't really think of them as blink anymore :/

you're a faggot. and you don't even have music bitch. - OP

wow good one

Here's what you do:
>Grab all the songs from Tom Delonge's solo album from late last year
>Grab the tracks from Blink's new album
>Put them in a playlist, the order of your own choosing
You now have a brand new, full 20-30 song Blink 182 album featuring Matt Skiba.

ugh nobody wants Matt

I don't know. I like blink 182 and +44 but I do not like box car racer or angels and airwaves. They will reunite eventually. It's only 2016

It isn't blink 182 without this guy in the band

He just sounds like a lightly altered Mark Hoppus, you hardly even notice him

Because Neighbors was more of an Angels and Airwaves album than a Blink one.

I saw a Blink play with Matt an the OC Fair last week and it felt right.

This shit is faggot music for faggots. You're a bunch of faggots

I fucking love Angels and Airwaves

youtube.com/watch?v=UEkjIEzyyYE

You're right it's blink

Ech.

Blink 182 was always a shitty wannabe punk band so personally I don't give a fuck.

I grew up listening to real punk rock not this sissy ass MTV fag shit.

Anomaly is one of the most beautiful songs Tom ever wrote.

they don't get along anymore though. they won't get black together. i'm calling it now. make a note in your diary.

incredible

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ggl4GsCm9k

ffs I just want them to get back together with tom and write more good shit like on dogs eating dogs

What cunt? Tom started talking to Mark and Travis again after bored to death dropped.

So... The Cure?

Who the fuck cares? It is not 1990s

who are these "real punk" bands, princess? list them.

what what?! they don't get along you jabrone. they don't want to get black together.

Your complimentary Trench Coat, sir.

this.

blink 182 is utter garbage

nuhh ahh!

Who gives a shit? Trash band for edgy fags.

Matt Skiba is a better artist than anyone in Blink 182 by a considerable margin.

It's a marginal upgrade to an irrelevant band.

stop asking that question faggot! no one wants to talk to you.

The fuck?

I'm talking But Crass, Adolescents, JFA, Conflict, The Ramones, Oi Polloi, The 4Skins, Skinflicks, Smut Peddlers, Anti Know Where League, DRI, Anti Pasti, The Dead Boys, Jerry and the Test tube Babies, Sham69, CockSparrer I can go on for days.

he couldn't sing for shit. i'm okay with him outtie

This. Alkaline Trio is far superior to Blink.

gay

You probably smell like a bucket full of buttholes and wear clothes with holes in them, unironically.

Congrats faggot you came out of the closet.

alkaline trio was awesome.. I just don't thin Skiba is a good fit to replace Tom.

He hasn't replaced Tom though, he's just visiting. If Tom isn't in Blink 182 then it isn't Blink 182.

but he's on a blink 182 album?

Whatever helps you sleep at night pretty boy

Don't let the jews fool you.

Matt Skiba is a touring and session member. Not an actual member. It's like those guys who play with green day. Not actual members. When blink get into the rock and roll hall of fame. Tom Mark Travis (and possibly scott) will accept

still a faggot band for faggots

nothing like 40 year olds singing about getting to 2nd base

literally kill yourself

Actually I wear normal cloths.

Jeans n a tshirt. You don't have to dress like a punk to be a punk you fucking narrow minded fag.

Go back to listening to your gay ass Blink 182 or some gay ass rap shit you fucking queers like.

>Blink182
>rock and roll hall of fame

lol sure kid

1g

You sound like a 40 year old who hasn't gotten to second base. It's no wonder Blink 182 makes your butt hurt.

definitely going to the RRHOF.

You're right. But he doesn't want to do this teenager shit anymore. Plus AVA is awesome and I don't want him to stop so he can slip back into blink in order to satisfy the immature as fuck fanbase.

If NW fucking A can get in blink can

>stinky gutter punk fruitcup confirmed.

>Jerry and the test tube babies
You mean PETER and the test tube babies
>anti know where league
you mean Anti-Nowhere League

>DRI
gay metal band for fags

how bout you kill yourself

keep crying bitch, keep crying

nailed it

Smelly fat obese jobless faggot who listens to gay ass rap n pussy ass pop punk bull shit.

gaaaaaaaaaayyy

i'm going to bed, i don't need this shit.

it isn't blink 182 if this number isn't in the band. prove me fucking wrong.

Awesome dude. You can Google.

It's the "Mark and Tom" band.

Go to bed little boy. You have school tomorrow.

what you don't even know the name of your favorite band?

hot topic must be real cool this time of year huh?

Lol You're trying so hard, it's almost cute, but you're still the biggest cocksuck on the internet right now.

Totally agree dude
Dude ranch ftw

don't forget to have mummy read you a bed time story

shut up jayden!

Actually, it was. They added the number later on to avoid being sued

it's always the jews!

who the fuck even wears that. I mean, I've seen some people wear these, but jesus christ, how do you step over the mental barrier to convince yourself that THIS is a good idea?

see

Weren't you going to bed?

Hurry up so I can fuck your fat pig of a mom.

Blink 182 was always shit. Doesn't matter who is in the band. It will still suck.

So is this a pic of your boyfriends dating profile?

Best album

He was probably tellin them how recycled the song was. Bass is ripped from adam's song and the vocal break is even fucking ripped from a song on A&A's first album. Really hard to listen to that song without cringing.

its the mark tom travis show for a reason

I've never heard anything ripped from we don't need to whisper

My mom's dead, good luck fucking whatever fat's left of her. Understandable that you could only pick up dead chicks

He can be yours if you ask nicely, cheeky fag

Good point.

qq

Yeah but they usually weren't even blink 182 when Tom WAS in the band. Pic related.

Dude has a point.

Matt was a bad choice. It's weird how he sounds like Mark but he's basically the Tom of A.T. and they thought it would work out

To be fair Dude Ranch was awful and Scott sucks shit on the drums

Worst song of TDW besides track 1 IMO, go listen to Tremors, Mercenaries, Chasing Shadows, and Voyagers and you'll get the best of modern Tom

I lost you at Crass. Those are literally the fucking worst bands on Earth.

This
Travis's drum parts are these what makes this band decent

Blink 182 fucking sucks with or without that cockmongling faggot. It's embarrassing to say they're from San Diego.

Pisses me off that Megadeth started out in LA rather than SD. But at least Dave Mustaine is from SD.

tl;dr fuck Blink 182

She's dead bc I killed her with this dick. Faggot.

They were all pushing 40, and Tom was done with making punk back in 2003. It baffles me that people are surprised by this; nothing on their self-titled sounded like their earlier work. Nothing on BCR was true punk either; it was all dark alt. rock, and it was what he seemed comfortable making. 2011 rolls around and people are like "Tom changed, this isn't like old Blink," after 6 years of no collaboration and 8 years since Tom quit punk. Fucking idiots.

Neighborhoods was a great album fuck off

Everyone dissing blink should literally go jump off of the nearest cliff. Blink is the defenition of music. They sing about real shit thats going on and that happens to people. Unlike todays retarted techno kill yourself bullshit. Anyone that disses bands like Green Day, Blink 182 and Sum 41 literally dont know what music is. These artists are the only sane music creators alive. And people saying that they are not real punk rock? Do you really think they started out planning on fame. They were pushed into it because so many teens related to their music and the sheer emotions in their songs. Literally put the barrel of a gun in your mouth and kill yourself if you hate these bands because you are worthless and always will be to everyone who actually has a brain, you dumb fuckers

ahahha, this guy got ripped a new asshole so bad

Easy Target is literally /r/theredpill in music

youtube.com/watch?v=f2PBNN6utFI

fucking this

Tom seems pretty red pilled, not just with the shit he's doing now but back in box car racer he touched some pretty deep topics

youtube.com/watch?v=nO6sjWnc1rs