So this is gonna be president

So this is gonna be president
Are we fucked Sup Forums? - Russia doesnt afraid of anything anymore, China's rising, Everyones tense for jihadbowl 2017 and electing neo nazis in Yurope

I feel like Clinton will at least have less of a chance of fucking up and landing us in WW3. We need some cold calculated person who can robot our way through cold war THE NEXT GENERATION.
Can't Stump Trumplestiltzkin will either wave his dick around the middle east or incur wrath of another 9/11 or be the most boring fuck ever.

Are we doomed Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6zk31iNtHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

calling donald trump 2016 now

tell me im wrong Sup Forums world ends with this electoin

As you said China is indeed rising and a great source for trade for us now and more so in the future and if hilary is elected China has said they will withdraw all association and refuse trade. Trump's our only hope

i dont care about nothin but a e s t h e t i c m e m e s

trump is gonna get us good deal

youtube.com/watch?v=k6zk31iNtHs

Haha awesome.

I gotta say though its making for hilarious news feeds
its like the special olympics out there

ifeeltheberntho

>>I'm a queer Muslim half black binary transfluid semi asexual transracial gender fluid Hispanic Jewish Rabbi a quarter chinese, one third eskimo and I'm voting Trump

>china
>threat

My fucking sides

What is your name? Gook Johnson?

>wow it seems like your voting against your own interests
>so edgy
>yfw trump doesnt stand for fucking lower class white people either yet they'll vote for him

>forgot pic cuz im high af
i have "anxiety"

Black people steal

so does your father

do people that vote for trump really think we can "steal" back manufacturing jobs from people making $0.05/hr in China? Why the FUCK do we even want those jobs? Middle class manufacturing jobs CAN'T and DON'T EXIST in the United States these days UNLESS they are artificially propped up by things like unions which is fine (I have no problems with unions), but we need to realize the future of jobs is not fucking paying people to put parts together. Trumps main fucking platform stance is getting back shitty manufacturing jobs that were relevant 30 years ago MAYBE.

WHO CARES. It's like "stealing back good paying teller jobs from self-checkout machines" it's completely artificial and does not progress our society and SURE AS HELL does not make us more competitive as a country. it's true not everyone can have high skill highly educated jobs, but we can't cling to manufacturing jobs like they're the future of america's middle class. it's fucking ludicrous and a good representation of how old fashioned and out of touch Trump voters are

this guys got some sense

I literally saw someone post a fucking robot that collects fruit so we don't have to employ virtual slaves to pick our food and someones like

"but the jobs"

if you think the future is human labour for automatable tasks your a fucking retard

cant rump the trump

this hole post is trash
you are trash
wow