Gender bias in sports

Why is nobody talking about the LA Sparks historic start to the season? They're just as good as the warriors but nobody is discussing them. Why?

>It's a another leaf is shitposting episode

Womens sports are fucking terrible.

>wnba
>leaf
>reddit question

you have to go back

nice deflection of the real issue. if this was the knicks espn would never stop slurping them off but yet sparks get even less attention than fucking esports. candace parker is having a legendary start, the likes of which jordan, lebron or magic have never had and is a top 5 current athlete in america, maybe the world but gets zero respect. its bs

Sometimes I wish I could kill all canadian shitposters. Then I remember that if I kill them, they win.

Because when we watch sports we want to see the absolute pinnacle of human ability. When 60% of the wnba roster can finish an alley oop with a dunk maybe we'll care, until then it's just a subpar product with inferior athletes

>wnba
>records mattering

all fucking leafs must be genocided

Because the Warriors are still playing. Give it three days.

>they're just as good as the warriors
m8, the greatest wnba team in history would lose a 7 game series against fucking high schoolers

>the ref allowed this

He's as much to blame as anyone

you now remember when the US wimminz national team got shredded in a match against 16 year old boys

not that bad. Make apehoop into more of a contact sport and eliminate 3 pointers. whats not to love?

Lol wut
Thats so cringy and embarassing.

what the fuck

wouldn't mind if we replaced every single memeiors' story with them instead

Uniforms with skirts are cute tho

wnba really needs memeshooting so it can be a popular league.

after three years of watching that webm i still can't figure out how this all went so wrong so fast
"i scored back to my own team" that will teach them!

>fundamentals

>m8, the greatest wnba team in history would lose a 7 game series against fucking high schoolers
Not with the way the Golden State Memes have been encouraging kids today to abandon fundamentals and jack up crazy shots from Tatooine.

Until the WNBA lowers the rims to allow for dunking, no one will care

it has that, I saw the all star game and just like the NBA one they just chunked up 3s

Netball. Apparently it's played mostly by kids and women in Kiwiland/Australia.

>Women
>Sports

They dunk NOW, motherfucker.

I know this is another, 'nobody watches WNBA because wimminz!' but I just want to remind everyone that the WNBA just turned 20 while the nba just turned 70

What? A few of them can, but it's no where near as prevalent as the NBA. Why shouldn't they lower it?

Women's volleyball has a lower net than men's, as a result, the field is evened for everyone and they perform better

>not blocking that trash
What the fuck? No intensity.

Because the WNBA doesn't rig their games for maximum viewership

The WNBA is 20 years old.

The NBA was founded in 1946.

When the NBA was 20, they didn't even have Dr. J yet.

Give it a minute.

then why is cfb so popular?

an NFL team would kill a cfb team.

Underrated.

the wnba is rigged

If I had to watch one or the other, I'd watch that over the WNBA.

Cause it gives backwater towns in flyover states somebody local to cheer for.

t. A US expat

cfb players eventually become NFL players, that why.

>season ending pregnancy

netball can actually be pretty dope

>DNP - SEASON ENDING PREGNANCY

kek

what if they're on their raggu and DUNK
does...does it come out?

>live in LA
we have a WNBA team?

How many LA Sparks games have you watched this season?

No can dunk, but good fundamentals

As if this webm doesn't prove women are the superior sex. Mexico was down 18 points to Slovakia, so the Slovakian girl scores on her own basket to make the game more competitive, showing compassion. Then the Mexican girl was so moved by this gesture, she tried to score some points for Slovakia.

Palpable empathy no males would ever display.

Nigga the Warriors just won 30 something in a row before taking their first L and no one gives a fuck about women's basketball

What the actual fuck is happening in this

Because it's not even unique, there are two 11-0 teams in the WNBA right now (also nobody cares about women's sports)

I was watching a wnba game with the sparks at a hotel gym, and it was pretty bad..
They pass up easy shots or drives and pass it to their team mates.

There's a difference between needing time to invent the concept of a dunk and BEING PHYSICALLY UNABLE TO DUNK

Wow that was actually really good

Cause ain't no one dunking bitch

See He seems to think WNBA will finally develop dunk skills I'm several years lel

Flyovers like Alabama and Georgia watch that shit. Football fans also have notorious shit taste.

>missing that close shot

not clutch desu

... literally no one, including the ref, realized how fucking retarded this was?

It belongs on

Fuck off netball is legit

netball= "what if we had a bunch of cheerleaders play basketball?"
Brilliant, I would watch.

>career ending pregnancy

>ctrl+f
>"shout out"
>0 results

wtf Sup Forums

How's life in Australia?

>caring about women's sports that isn't volleyball or softball

The amount of ASS you see in these two sports are fucking AMAZING. Actually, add Tennis to that list as well. I swear to god if I don't land me a volleyball player I'm going to kill myself.

>>caring about women's sports...period

i don't even understand whats happening here someone explain

>being a homosexual

Player misses free throw
Other player then rebounds and scores on the wrong basket
Other team inbounds the ball and attempts to score on their own basket because of the first fuck up

so every player is retarded not just one? you just saw the other team attempt a free throw on that basket and 5 seconds later you score there?! how high is the IQ of the average wnba player

ladies, I don't think this period blood slurping sport is for me

>Flyover country

Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, North Carolina, and Louisiana have a pro teams...CFB is popular because they have built-in fanbases and people enjoy the tradition. The teams just don't pick up and move, either, if they get butt hurt about wanting a new 60,000-seat stadium. Shit, even teams like Mississippi State have stadiums as big as that shit.

>Could go to the strip club.

>Fags out at a volleyball match instead.

>watching garbage sports for 2 seconds of not even mild nudity
top fucking kek. m8 i wouldnt watch a full match of any womens sport even if the entire team sucked my dick for it. its just not worth it.

IM HIGH AF RIGHT NOW WHAT IS GOING ON HERE, WAS THAT A BUZZER BEATER??