"Oh you don't actually believe that our 73-9 Golden State Warriors are going to lose are you...

"Oh you don't actually believe that our 73-9 Golden State Warriors are going to lose are you?" "They are the most popular team and Curry Jerseys are bringing in maximum profit." "We just needed this series to reach 7 games because financially it would be in the NBA's best interests.

Other urls found in this thread:

sportingnews.com/nba/news/nba-rigged-games-fixed-cavs-warriors-lebron-stephen-curry-nba-finals-game-6/l0n7krllelh81bwooo1gczgqa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is probably how it turns out. I just want Cavs to win, so I hope it doesn't end that way.

>tfw you want the Casv to win so you can witness the shitstorm afterwards
>tfw this means you want Lebrown will win
>tfw you don't even know what to feel

>mfw people still don't believe the NBA isn't on some wrestling-level rigging after they suspend Green from game 5 and ejecting Curry in game 6

Feels bad. I am leaning towards the warriors, but the shitstorm would be magnificent as well.

>not wanting based lelbron to win

>curry and the warriors lose
>lelbron jerseys and cavs apparel skyrockets
>the new rivalry is warriors vs cavs. who can take the rubber match?
>(((nba))) sits fat and happy watching countless "fans" spending money on their shit

all according to plan

>I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.

>yfw adam silver convinced harrrison barnes to go 0-11

Where is the bald version, I want the bald version pls

That was some smug nigger shit

>root for crybaby lelbron
>root for a light skinned crybaby fuck

truly just wish both planes crashed somewhere over kansas desu

>Green wasn't suspended against the Thunder the NBA is rigged
>Green was suspended against the Cavs, the NBA is rigged

We get it, you made a meme. Stop forcing it on every thread on Sup Forums

Curry winning is still way better than LeBron (what kind of name is that anyway?). I just hope OP is right

All the shitposters are asleep, so fo' real, act like this isn't what you've been waiting for your entire /nba/ existence. Memes vs. Memes. This board should be froathing at the mouth to watch these two behemoths colude.

>mfw
>posts no face

I don't think I've ever been more certain in a team winning than GS in game 7. But sometimes the nba surprises you...rarely but if cleveland wins vegas is going to make bank.

Green was suspended for multiple offenses over the course of the playoffs.
Curry got ejected after he already fouled out of the game, and the game was more or less over at that point anyway.
Come on Canada pay attention.

But if the Cavs win, think of all the marketing centered around Lebron.

Everyone who thinks the NBA is rigged please counter his points, I'd be interested to hear what you say.

sportingnews.com/nba/news/nba-rigged-games-fixed-cavs-warriors-lebron-stephen-curry-nba-finals-game-6/l0n7krllelh81bwooo1gczgqa

Well the main problem is the kind of "rigged" he's talking about is different from the kind of rigged most people suspect. He seems to be implying that people think there's a near-league-wide conspiracy going on, which isn't what most people think at all. The sort of rigging we suspect is quiet, between a few ppl and not solid commands "You guys need to THROW THIS GAME" but little suggestions "Hey maybe it'd be good if we called them for extra fouls and see what happens?"

No one thinks the players are in on it, they're not gonna throw games. But when the few officials reviewing Draymond Green's assaults in the WCF were doing their job, do you really think the discussion didn't drift to the implications of getting rid of a star player while a team is down 3-1? Not even in an evil way, more like "look guys, maybe it'd be worse for the sport if we threw him out, the fans wouldn't be happy if the series was this unbalanced by our interference". So, they left him in.

I think the be-all and end-all evidence is G6 WCF 2002, there's just no way to dispute that. The evidence from that case implies how other, less extreme instances may occur. Whoever it was who confessed to the rigging said something like "Referee A, a known 'company guy' (someone with the NBA's best interests at heart), conferred with Referees B and C and said that it would be in the League's best interests for a blockbuster Game 7 to occur, and they should avoid giving certain players techs and call fouls on others to make sure". No doubt, the refs never expected the Kings to outplay the Lakers so hard that it'd require them to go to extremes and make it so obvious, but do you really think this is an isolated incident? Is it not more likely that similar, low-key conversations have gone down and the games have been a lot closer making it easier to mask it?

>tfw you write a short essay on NBA corruption and know you've wasted your time because it's gonna be the last post b4 the thread archives

By the time Curry was ejected the Warriors were already finished, fucking dumb piece of shit.

>disgusting refball in favor of the cavs
>now the refball is going to be in favor of the warriors
yeah I wish