On a desert island is you, your best friend and 3 beautiful girl (like pic rel) which they are friends...

On a desert island is you, your best friend and 3 beautiful girl (like pic rel) which they are friends. You know that the rescue will arrive in 6 weeks.
You have food and water only for two people for 3 weeks (1000kcal and 0,5l of water each day ). Only you have the knife and 2m of rope. Island is a pile of sand with one, fruitless tree.

How you survive?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthmap.org/site/diseasedaily/article/spotlight-why-cannibalism-bad-you-72612
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

suck my own dick and swallow every day

Slowly eat the girls.

Smart thinking, having sex would waste a lot of energy.

I eat the three and have sex with the girls one by one u got the sea to drink water and after u fuck every girl u eat them.

make babies with girls, eat babies to survive

Yeah, go ahead and try drinking salt water

Easy AF... Either use the tree or some driftwood plus the knife to make both fishing spears and or netting. Eat as much sea life as you can manage using the food you have as bait if necessary. Seaweed and Kelp will also greatly help from being malnourished.

Dig a trench and pool/basin so the tide water will collect at high tide but form a pool at low tide. Dig a further completely separate hole a little bit away from the pool and keep it shaded from the sun. Osmosis/capillary water action will leech the pool water into your hole which will have filtered the majority of the salt out of it. Viola! Drinking water!

Desperately going to need to dig some kind of shade wall as well. Being exposed to the sun all day long unless your skin is dark chocolate tinted will be quite unpleasant to put it mildly.

What type of tree is it? Can I use the knife and rope along with parts of the tree to make some sort of fishing device? What about the tree sap? What's the weather expected to be? Enough sunlight to evaporate and condense seawater onto the leaves of the tree? Some rain?

You guys realise that if you kill anyone you'll be convicted of murder when help arrives?

you and best friend fuck the shit out of the 3 bitches till the pussy gets stank and then kill em all

the best answer there is

Tree fern. Expected weather is sunny. No rain.

This user knows.

10/10 would grill fish with grills on a desert island with.

Best friend is military, I'm a former fisherman, and both of us have dive certification.

Short version: tell the women there ain't no free rides, and we all are going to work our asses off to survive.

Make water traps, get fires going, and run the survivor game, making water condensors.

easy, my best friend is a mexican. He therefore automatically knows how to grow weed.

We'll grow some dank kush on the island and sell it to passing pirates, use the income to buy up other islands and start our drug empire

Me and my friend would eat 500cal a day and the three grils are probably anorexic anyway

kek'd and checked

Not possible to survive on 500 cal/day for a month and a half, sorry. 1100 bare minimum.

You can go three weeks without food, why can I not go 6 with some food?

1.eat grills
3.fuck friend
4.???
5.profit

Yeah, good luck with your decreased immune system, diarrhea, muscle spasms, and heart problems. Have fun!

>6 weeks

Just find the secret hatch in the ground which will contain food and living arrangements. Just have to press the button every 108 minutes. Childs play

Use the rope to hang myself on the tree

Id turn the girls on / make them squirt. We drink their cum and wait it out.

Problem will be the severe burns from sun exposure.

How the fuck did I get on the island to begin with? Also debris, like plastic bottles, to collect water.
I've watched enough bear grylls to know that if I ever get stranded on an island the first priority is water. Food will come from the ocean, and with the knife and the sun a fire will surely Come for the nights. My best friend and I will take turns hunting for fish, the girls will be in charge of making the hut to keep us cool for the days to come.

Everyone is saying they would collect fish and cook them. How do they plan on doing that? There's one tree. How big is it? I doubt it would be able to keep a fire alive for over a month.
I'd start collecting seaweed, dry that shit out, munch on when I can. Obviously I'd have to start an alliance with my buddy vs the girls. We're on an island after all, fuck equal rights. Watch as they slowly rip each other apart. Eat my seaweed, wait for them to kill each other, wait for my buddy to step in and fix things, then watch as their crazy pms menstruating asses kill him. Once they're all dead I'd have all the food and water.

It's funny cause on that show he makes it seem like food and water is priority #1. But you can go a pretty long time without food and water. Usually shelter is the most important. You'll die from being in the heat before you die of starvation or dehydration.

Wait for coconuts or crabs. Fish.

Build a sand hut with wet sand.

Filter water from sea.

Fucking easy. We would relax and probably fuck like rabbits. Wheres challenge?

>eat girls
>fuck tree
>highfive friend

Easy as fuck you dolts. I would kill my friend day one first hour. Then fuck the chicks all day every day until they starved. If you only have food for two for three weeks and help comes in 6, only feed yourself. Duh.
••••
Pussy and bros back on land.
Blood on my knife and shit on my dick on the island.

Supplies need to be saved. Giving any to anyone else is a waste and bring you closer to death. The other people aren't going to agree with this, and I have to sleep (especially since energy/water must be conserved), so leaving them alive is a big no-no. Luckily I lift and have a knife so I promptly execute the four of them. Then I make some shade so the sun doesn't burn the fuck out of me and leave their bodies there. If I can make a fire then I'm eating well for the next few days and stuffing myself. Once their bodies start rotting I throw them into the ocean and nobody will ever know what happened.

Water is the hardest part. Dehydration will kill you way before hunger. I ration the supplies I have carefully. Once I run out of water I'll start using fire to boil the seawater and collect it to make it drinkable. With a little luck I'll be hydrated enough to survive for 6 weeks.

No one notices that the girls can conspire against you.

How will you make the fire?

You know the enzymes from human flesh give you horrific short to long term side effects right?

Cut/break up the tree into smaller pieces, strew the pieces on the beach so they dry off, then rub them together in the mid-day sun to generate enough heat to make a spark.

Eating human flesh is relatively ok as long as you cook it properly. The 4 bodies + ratios will be good for food. The water is really the trick, wondering if anyone has good tips on that. Explanations on what to do and why/how it works would be nice.

Nope.
1. Cooking denatures proteins (that's why eggs change colour/consistency).
2. The human digestive tract breaks apart proteins into their constituent amino acids before they enter the bloodstream.

Raw meat is dangerous for the microorganisms that might be present, not the host proteins.

>watches bear grills
>trusts womeyn to do anything

You clearly dont watch enough. Go watch bear grylz the island 2 season and watch womyn fail at everything.

I would weave leaves from tree into a net and fish all day. Attached weaved net to rope and walla. While I'm at it id make a teepee type tent about 5 ft high, (I'm assuming a palm tree btw), and two bowls from the wood of tree. I'd then make a still with the two bowls and the leaf teepee. As for shade I'd dig down until I hit mud ( I have time). You could go with the African mud bud Or use the rest of the wood, and make a furnace and try to dig down far enough for clay/mud to get some actual bricks. Honestly the hardest part is the shade. Could split rope in two and use clothes as a makeshift shade teepee/fuckden

But when you cut the tree you destroy your only form of shelter. Even if your hydrated and whatnot, you'll still risk the chance of heat stroke or worse.
But if you're willing to risk getting rid of the shelter, there's one good trick to collect water. If you collect enough rocks and pile them in a pyramid shape and light a fire under them, they will collect moisture and you'll be able to drink a little. It's not much, but it's something.
Also, it's a bad idea to cut down your shelter cause you'd be dead in 2 weeks.

It's the enzymes. Cooking it doesn't denature them enough to have no effect. It's like saying cooking neurotoxin will make it less deadly to consume. Doesn't work that way

Enzymes=\= proteins. Go to school.
healthmap.org/site/diseasedaily/article/spotlight-why-cannibalism-bad-you-72612

You don't need the whole tree. Just get some sticks from the tree and use them to hold the clothes up to make shade. You can also dig a hole in the ground to reduce the amount of surface area the shade needs to cover. Also you can go chill in the ocean if you are getting too hot (don't drink the saltwater though). The nights will be cold and the extra clothes will be good for keeping warm.

Don't bother fishing. Unless you have a shitload of water and no food, the water will be a larger problem than the food. Exercise (fishing) will make you lose water more quickly. Better to lie around as much as possible while staying cool and saving your water.

It'll suck, but it's doable. Especially if like most snobs you're a good hundred pounds overweight, as long as you keep exercising to maintain muscle mass you may wind up healthier than before.

Depending on the fish you don't really have to cook them. It's still worthwhile to catch them.

Not sure if trolling or just retarded.
I have a degree in life science. Enzymes are a subclass of protein (all enzymes are proteins but not all proteins are enzymes). The dangerous neurotoxins aren't proteins, they're small molecules that seep into your blood (the digestive system can't filter them).

From your own link:
"If you eat human brains, you may contract a disease that will return the favor: kuru will eat your brain. Worse yet, there is no cure.

Kuru may be untreatable, but it is also rare. So rare in fact, that it is limited geographically and temporally to the Fore tribe in Papua New Guinea, who experienced a sustained epidemic which peaked during the 1950s and slowly declined over the ensuing decades.

- See more at: healthmap.org/site/diseasedaily/article/spotlight-why-cannibalism-bad-you-72612#sthash.ZqWjHMSI.dpuf"

Ok, I'm definitely going to assume a tiny ass risk of getting some rare-ass disease is worse than being crippled by starvation in an emergency. The article doesn't even list the molecular cause of Kutu and you're like "muh proteins".

*most anons

But we're assuming the tree has branches like that. If it's a palm tree, there's really just the palms on the top. The bark on the side wouldn't make a fire for very long.
Honestly, if there's only food and water for 2 I think the best option is just to kill three people right off the bat. At that point, you and whoever is left alive can put your heads together and figure it out.
Without more evidence that tells us what kind of tree and what kind of sea creatures are nearby, considering options for survival is moot.

I have trouble believing the water would be safe to drink even from that though

Seriously? What kind of fish? I didn't know you could do that. I know there's sashimi and whatnot, but I always thought there was some kind of process that allowed you to eat it raw.

kill them all day 1, start making jerky day 1

The salt water will actually dehydrate your body further, causing you to die quicker.

OP said it was a fruitless tree and palm trees have fruit. You can fashion the bark into some sort of stand regardless of the tree it is. OP also said there were rations for 3 weeks, not 6.

I don't see the plus of having someone there while the cons of them eating your rations are very real. The sea creatures are irrelevant, the problem is water not food.

If you're going to have a heat stroke it's better to briefly go in the water and cool down than to just die in the sun. A brief swim will cool you down but you won't lost a lot of water.

Construct fishing equipment from tree and clothing, build shelter from the tree and the dirt and our clothes. Ration out the food to all 5 of us which will give us 8.4 days til it runs out and we have to start catching fish.

Raw fish/crabs whatever the fuck are all fine.

Since everyone is asking. Here's the tree you faggots get.