REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARGENTINA IS WHIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARGENTINA IS WHIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93aehgzvMiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1- your country
2- your honest opinion on argentina and argentinian people

We are 100 percent AMERINDIAN!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone south of the rio grande is a filthy brown little goblin

Argies are delicious brown and I want a delicious brown argentinian gf NOW

No Amerindiantinians for you paddie.

#LasMalvinasSonArgentinas

triggered

>56%

there ya go, be happy

Argentina is probably the most European country in the Americas. Canada is pretty European too racially speaking but culturally is totally globalist and multicultural, also architecturally Canadian cities are tototally amerifat style, not European. Argentina instead it has cities that follow the European architectural and urban style.

Our country is entirely shaped and designed after the most prolific Amerindian capitals in history.
Nothing to do with E*rope...you faggot ha.

Not true, some countries in Latin America are above 60% white.

Me tienes hasta los cojones con tu defensa a ultranza de lo amerindio. Sí, Argentina tiene unos pocos indios y algunos blancos con antepasados indígenas, pero es esencial, cultural, racial, e incluso espiritualmente europea. Y todos los indios salvajes tiraflechas no vais a cambiar las putas cosas.

wtf I love spen now

calmate, ese tipo nisiquiera es argentino

>let me tell you about your country
Argentina is indeed Amerindian, both racially and culturally, also speech wise and morally.

If you are Amerindian Argentina is not your country, is more mine than yours because it was created by Spaniards and Criollos. If you are Amerindian you should defend your tribe, not the country that legitimately destroyed your savage culture.

Come home Conquistador

Now you're just lying. You all speak with Italian-influenced accents you cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=93aehgzvMiA

No matter what you say on an anonymous imageboard, or what fantasies you have in your manchild mind, Argentina remains Amerindian.

Also, what is doing a spaniard defending a sudaca third world country? Leave the lands of the amerindian to the lawful amerindian.

what a fucking cutie
no matter how white u are, keep this mulatas they are sexy as fuck

> Indian defending a European country that legitimately destroyed his savage culture

Lel. You know that your flag is blue because European royal family right?

I insist, if you are Amerindian you should defend your tribe, not a country created by Europeans. You are not Argentinean, you are just a member of your
Amerindian tribe.

read >argentina
>''''''''''''''european'''''''''''''''

you crack my sides manolo...

what the fuck are you so adamant about for anyway? is it a lot of you like this or do you just spam this board a lot?
and the chilean brown reggaeton shithole guy

>is it a lot of you like this
as far as I know is just an autist and he isn't even argentine, probably even a proxy

because there is always some retard who takes the bait

Buenos aires is literally the only city in Argentina that can pass as a "european" city. You feel like you are in another country once you get there, the rest of the country (not countring western Patagonia) is a shithole.

Proxy or not, bait or real, he is very annoying and someone has to tell him cuatro cosas bien dichas.

A couple of years ago I met an Argentine girl who told me that she lived in a totally European Patagonian city, she told me that she saw a Black man for the first time in Europe. She was from Bariloche.

Did you fuck her? Was she cute? Was she blonde?

Big nose Jewish style and black hair with pale skin and blue eyes. 6/10 but I don't liked at all because she was pretty weird and not feminine girl. She acted like a kind of intellectual obsessed with psicology and Nabokov. One of the most interesting girls I ever met. She fall in love with me and I treated her like shit. I lose contact with her completely and now I miss talk with her.

>Bariloche.
>totally European Patagonian city

ok

Porteño mogólico

You're cunt.
They're nice. A lot of good food and lost potential.

estuve en bariloche, creci y vivi en ushuaia, trelew, rawson y viaje por toda la patagonia

ni idea de donde salio el gallego este con su 'totally European Patagonian city'

>ni idea de donde salio el gallego este con su 'totally European Patagonian city'
de fotos probablemente

>lowercases

>this retarded spaces
Opinion discarded

>Doesn't punctuate at the end of a sentence

Opinion discarded.

>capitalizing greentexts
Opinion discarded.

>Not capitalizing greentexts
Opinion discarded.

Where are the Italians?

Negros pajero. cambiate de proxy

>Negros pajero
Apu?

>calmate
>nisiquiera
Aprende a escribir negro de mierda

apu?

Las Malvinas son Españolas

you liar
the flag was created thank to the sky (blue sky,white the clouds and the sun for the sun duh)

Are you retarded or just shitposting?

un poquito de esto un poquito de aquello