Anybody here in a 3 person relationship? Just interested if that's an actual thing

Anybody here in a 3 person relationship? Just interested if that's an actual thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_a9c0-b2rrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

been in one. it was aight.

Gay

I was banging some guys girl for awhile and he was cool with it. I never met him though.

2 guys 1 girl?

You mean being a cuck?

Literally if you consider my now ex gf cheating on me with another guy who also was cheated on with other dudes

Ultimately not worth if the other 2 parties have any hangups or jealousy.
>wife gets mad i fuck her husband alone
>starts having solo time with me
>he gets jealous
>they make me move to another bedroom
>fuck them both on and off in new room
>pregnancy scare
>get told i need to leave in 3 months
>somehow still see them on and off to this day
>havent talked to them in a few months.
>she had that kid
>its a niglet
>im not black
>neither is her husband
Boolitistobeingdodging.rar

Yep
Two women would be a fucken nightmare in a relationship. Would be down for MFF three way just sexually though.

Wow that was a trip. Damn.

Not really? Doesn't see related to cucks

Not worth it man. I had to give my cat to a friend and move into an apartment with a no pets policy.
Im fucking 23.

Yes. There are many in functional open or non-monogamous relationships. It just requires adults with the ability to share like they outgrew the mine mine mine toddler phase.

Rare in a society obsessed with treating people like live stock to be owned, where jealousy and possessivness are coddled as legitimate emotions to be indulged.

So statistically you're better off pretending the answer is no. Especially when asking this batch of right wing white trash mental defectives.

sounds like somebody's got something to prove

Arrogant child detected.

This is the reason I am opposed to having a three way relationship (MFF or MMF, doesn't matter): It is impossible to love two people 100% equally. Anyone who says otherwise is either lying or has never been in that situation. No matter what, the odd gender out WILL end up loving one more than the other, and that is a breeding ground for resentment and instability.

It's an actual thing. Source: your mom, your sister, me

B8

kinda sorta.
I have gf, gf has gf of her own
gf's gf and I are good friends.

yup I am. works much better with bi girls tho, straight girls tend to get too jealous and crazy.

>went out with a girl
>she's in a relationship
>it's with a woman
>go back to her place, wind up doing shots, fucking
>her GF walks in and says "oh, hey. You guys going to be done soon?"
Next morning
>wind up talking with GF, who is both hot and cool, but not into random hookups
>both are bi but she's not into men that much
>wind up dating original girl, go out as group a couple of times
>eventually wind up in bed with both girls one night, segue to threesome
>turns out GF and I are crazy good compatible in bed together
>start seeing the GF more often
>eventually the two break up
>I see both off and on
>the GF tells me she needs a little space from all of it, wants to get in touch soon
>knock on door that night, open up, there's the GF wearing skirt and shirt, nothing else
>she basically wants me to fuck her stupid

So essentially I wound up breaking up a lesbian couple. The girl and I were good for a year before she went to England for school, ended.

I had this too. It was actually kind of cool because I didn't have to spend every hour of every day talk talk talk talking about every fucking minuscule thing. She had her gf for that.

I'd get into that. My ex bf told me he was cool with it as long as I told him all about it. 10/10 would consider.

>not including superior MMM
>thinking it's about "love
fag.

I have a friend who is in an open relationship, his boyfriend sleeps with him and does general day to day stuff with him like you would in a normal relationship, but from time to time his boyfriend would have sex with a friend of theirs. In a way it's more of a win-win for the boyfriend because he does what he wants, but my friend is kinda left by himself from time to time because he doesn't really do any exploring.

From this it's a pretty shit way to live life but it works for them I guess. Open relationships seem to be more common among the gay community, but I have nothing to prove that's the truth.

I've seen that too. Might be because there's so few of them, so they can't afford to be monogamous or committed.

>not including FFF
>being such a faggot
>Implying anyone wants MMM

>been in one. it was aight.
>Some guy fucked my gf

I had, but with ugly girls. One had a permanent chapped upper lip had no tits and was from the Philippines and the other was a fat black girl with extensions... I regret it

Am married.
Wife has bf.
I have redhead gf.
I have blonde gf, too.
Redhead has bf.
Blonde has husbeast and bf.

It's all cool and fun.

good job

First time I've ever seen a thread like this and GF asked me 2 days ago about having a polyamorous relationship.

Coincidences suck.

I don't think it ever works tbh.

No, only 4.

Sounds like someone who's only fantasized about a poly relationship

If she said she wants another guy: She is trying to cheat on you and have you be okay with it. Don't be a cuck.
If she wants you to have another girl: It's a test. Don't be a beta.
Either way, leave her.

I live with my girlfriend and we have always been in an open relationship. In the last year we got closer to this girl and it escalated in the last two months. Right now I can say we have a 3 person relationship, where we, as a couple, are a stronger unit but we both have emotional connection and sex with her. Actually I think there's a bit of asimmetry because me and this girl are closer than her and my gf, but I think it's inevitable.

you gotta be careful though
this happened to me too
early on she was like "how do you feel about polyamory etc" and i'mactually really cool with it and i told her so, but it was just kinda out inthe open

that summer we were living apart because she was working and i was in school and she calls me up and says "hey i know you're okay with polyamory and there's this guy at work who reminds me of you but he's more fit and sexy can i hook up with him because i'm lonely without you"
and i told that bitch she could fuck right off. she had the nerve to be upset with me

so yeah never do a polya thing if it's just because your girl wants to cheat on you

Except for all the AIDS and shit. Enjoy having your sick rotting off. If you think those other women aren't fucking guys you don't know about, think again.

nice one user

This guy get it.

Sure it does. In your case your girls is just obviously cheating on you, or seriously thinking about it. Like already has her guy, just hasn't done it with hum yet.

>It just requires adults
in this context adult means cucks?

u jelly?

> (You)
>Except for all the AIDS and shit. Enjoy having your sick rotting off. If you think those other women aren't fucking guys you don't know about, think again.

The point of consensual nonmonogamy is that there's open conversation regarding partners, STI testing and treatments, and general lifestyle upkeep. When everybody is cool with the situation, secrets aren't important.

what polya is:
an understanding that each unique person you are with represents a unique relationship that provdes unique emotional perks and needs, and a desire to have more than one of those at once, with all of the communication and understanding that entails

what polya isn't:
wanting to sleep with other people because you are in a bad relationship and have your partner be okay with it

the first one makes you poly, the second one makes you a cuck

Honestly wondering this myself. In a pretty cool but weird open relationship right now. Gf is bi but really possessive of me which is cool cause I'm the dominant one. I told her to find chicks she approves of for me to fuck and she's trying to. Haven't yet but we've only been seriously dating for a month and a half so I'll see how it goes

My Gf and I enjoy inviting her female friends over for debauchery. She's really into girls and It means I get to fuck 2-4 girls at the same time on a regular basis.

>month and a half into the relationship
>already ordering your gf to findyou more bitches to fuck

goddamn man how did you do that

As others have said, women want poly relationships in order to get dick from other guys and not feel like a whole. Trust me, if you agree, she will start fucking guys way before you start fucking other girls. Then the second you finally find a girl who wants to be involved with a poly guy(pro tip:there aren't many) your current GF is going to get so pissed and jealous she will call it all off(after she's fucked a few guys no doubt)
Poly relationships never work. Girls are too jealous and all the really awesome cunts aren't going to fuck around with a guy in a relationship, no matter how many times he says his GF is cool with it. Poly always leads to cuck, it's science

what if you just like having lots of sex but not always with the same person?
it doesnt always have to be about feelings, sometimes you just want a little something else.

>2 guys 1 girl?
or
>Two women
=
>Two women would be a fucken nightmare

found the closet homo cuck
why do you guys keep making cuck threads for? there's at least 3 of them active at all times. fuck you cucks.

So by that logic you shouldn't have a second kid if you already have one because it's "impossible to love two people equally". Ask just about any parent on the planet. It is.

Also, even in the majority of cases where everyone doesn't love anyone equally, that is okay. You are at different points in the relationship with the two people. For example I could be dating a girl for 3 years, then add another girl that's been with us for 6 months. Chances are I'll love the girlfriend of 3 years more than 6 months, and that isn't a problem. They're two separate people and my relationship with them are separate even if it's a triad.

>implying people don't lie in non monogamous relationships

You don't seem naive at all.

Why should it be equal? It's not a requisite.

I'm in a poly relationship: lying is expensive and if your relationship makes it cheaper to say the truth and handle it, believe me you will stop lying. You don't want all the drama that comes with lies and you simply stop doing that. Believe me, it works.

>Gf is bi but really possessive of me
>I told her to find chicks she approves of
there is a huge conflict of interest there
If she wants to keep you she wont bring in anyone more attractive than herself, and then after she brings someone over she'll probably use that threesome to initiate another threesome with 2 guys double teaming her.
i suggest you use her up for the 2 girl threesomes and cut her loose the second she wants 2 guys 0_0

Yeah, I'm no cuck. I know it's either a test or she's just wants to cheat. Didn't let it happen.

Yeah I said I was not a fan. Don't want to risk that shit. Good idea to tell her to fuck off.

that might be it. Most internet searches on it come up with the same thing. Girl just wants to fuck another guy and have her BF be okay with it

THANKS, that's all I needed to know. She admitted herself she'd probably kill any other girl I went for. Yet she kept asking me about it.

That's all I needed to know though, not much shit on the internet about this stuff. Was honestly having doubts about saying no.

Thanks OP

> (You)
>>implying people don't lie in non monogamous relationships
>You don't seem naive at all.

You seem to have trust issues.

I know who my ladies are sleeping with, because I take an interest in their lives -which includes the sexual part- and include them in mine. You'd be surprised how quickly it becomes mundane to discuss things openly.

Lies happen when somebody is manipulating others. Open communication about wants and desires tends to quash a lot of manipulation, because it's not necessary.

>
>I'm in a poly relationship: lying is expensive and if your relationship makes it cheaper to say the truth and handle it, believe me you will stop lying. You don't want all the drama that comes with lies and you simply stop doing that. Believe me, it works.

You there! You get the upgoat.

>If she said she wants another guy: She is trying to cheat on you
also consider that if she wants a threesome with 2 girls she's probably already cheated on you and feels guilty. anyway fuck her and her sister a few times, get it on film, post on Sup Forums and then skedaddle the fuck out of that relationship.

>implying 3rd wave feminists didn't manipulate that idea into your head so they can whore around and fuck everything from niggers to horses.
Have fun raising a centaur that isn't even yours.

>breeding ground
you got that right

Uhhhh you're a naive faggot to think it's either like that now or will stay that way. Having more than 2 people in a relationship doesn't magically make people less deceptive

> (You)
>>implying 3rd wave feminists didn't manipulate that idea into your head so they can whore around and fuck everything from niggers to horses.
>Have fun raising a centaur that isn't even yours.

Lol.

That "centaur" is only here on earth because of IVF.

I know damn well it's mine, because I put the jizz in the cup.

LOL cuck. All of what you said is bullshit. I guess we know who's the one being lied to in your relationships

what if it goes full circle?
>timmy loves samantha most
>samantha loves cassandra the most
>cassandra loves timmy the most?
this particular case would lead to a closed circle and everything would fit. timmy fucks sam in the butt, sam puts a double dildo on and fucks cass in the butt, cass puts a strap on and fucks tim in the butt.
case closed!

one thing worth noting: it's totally possible to to find a good girl to get involved in a polya or open relationship with, not be a cuck, and for everything to actually be cool. The way to tell the difference is when it comes up. If its early, like in the actual going on dates dating period, it's probably genuine. If it's in the relationship period, and especially if it's just an out of the blue question, it's probabl just a cheating whore.

yeah only the other dude doesnt know

> (You)
>LOL cuck. All of what you said is bullshit. I guess we know who's the one being lied to in your relationships

You're boring.

Not a single salient argument.

*plonk*

I am. Married to my wife and we have a girlfriend. It's actually non-sexual between them, but all three of us function as a unit and it's all on the level that I bang them both.

Been in a polyamourous relationship with my two boyfriends for a little over a year now. I love them both very much for different reasons, but I still do love them and they love each other and me. It just works out. Nobody gets jealous because we trust each other and don't talk shit behind our backs.

They don't have reasons to be deceptive. That's why I trust they won't tell lies. I can't see a single reason why they should lie to me because everything is allowed. My primary partner once had unprotected sex with her other bf and got chlamydia. She told me as soon as she found out and I said nothing except "lol, enjoy your chlamydia, I'm clean and you both will suffer in pain for your idiocy" but never implied it would harm our relationship or trust. She knows she shouldn't and she never did it again (mainly because she only fucked girls in the last 2 years). What else could she lie about? She's in love with someone else? It's ok, and I know she doesn't even have time to start another relationship. She likes a man? Probably I like him too, introduce me to him and we will have a threesome. Problems on the job? I'm rich, she could stop working right now and it wouldn't be an issue. Seriously, if you have trust issues doesn't mean everybody should.

What is there to argue? That you don't understand how people operate?

how is a basic human trait a lie? more importantly how is this guy a cuck for disagreeing with 3 way relationships rofl? If you like to believe in a 3 way "relationship then your more of a cuck than anyone else here.

This. Also, when shit goes awry, the third person is a supportive and invested mediator.

I'm in a relationship with two women. One lives with me, the other stays here so much I swear she lives here too lol.
We're very much a sex driven relationship. My wife and I love eachother very deeply, and I can't say that I don't love our girlfriend either. She's pretty great, sweet, kind, stupidly liberal but then again so is my wife. I browse Sup Forums so obviously I am not, but we don't talk politics.
My wife is actually extremely submissive, and our girlfriend is extremely dominate sexually, and very freespirited and mature. She doesn't really date (outside of going on dates with either myself or my wife or both) but I wouldn't begrudge her if she wanted to. My wife is clung to me like a tick on a sheep dog, and is very much monogamous, by her choice, but truth be told I wouldn't allow her to run around with other men or women (our mutual lover excluded) because that's not how a real man keeps a woman. I wouldn't run around on her because she does everything that I want and then some, and I'm not particularly hard to please so I see no reason to go outside of my little slice of heaven I live in. We all three make great money, drive nice cars, eat expensive food. It's The fucking life dude.
I don't know if I still believe in a "God", especially since I'm certain he wouldn't approve of what I've got here, but I still thank whatever cosmic force that allowed me such luck every fucking day.

But of course, This might just be an artistic work of Fiction. Only a fool takes things posted here as fact, so I won't begrudge you user's from crying Fake. If I read a post claiming this "there's company" bullshit I'd shout fake too.

Enjoy your chlamydia faggot

How did you manage to fit so much faggotry in one post? Also I agree with him, I'd never do it because I'm not a cuck but he has a valid point and you'd know that if you've ever had an actual girl friend before you scum fuck neck beard. Women are emotional and only rational in their heads. You're doubling the chance of saying something stupid and I don't think anyone wants to deal with that shit unless they're a glutton for punishment.

>Especially when asking this batch of right wing white trash mental defectives.
I'm a far left and I'm still not a cuck.

it was a long time ago and I'm immune. I got tested and I was clean after having sex many times with her before she actually got symptoms. He got it too. Still, I never ever contracted an STD in my life despite having sex with many girls every month. I get tested regularly and so do the girls. It's the real world, loser, and you're not part of it.

chlamydia isn't painfull you underaged virgin cuck.

assuming youre not a lying piece of shit... if you're both so monogamous how did your relationship evolve into a threesome? was she a close friend that kept coming around for netflix which eventually lead to chill after a few months?

did you all get drunk and wake up covered in your semen?

i need the origins story man.

They both got sore and told it hurted. I really don't know because I never got it

meh, you'd be surprised what two women can turn into in the right hands. too lazy to google it for you, just look up the term:
>brainwashing, mastermind, sex slaves, cult, pastor, church. etc

you'll find the instances of which i speak

Oh I've done polyamoury a few times, that's how I know youre full of shit.
What self respecting man would stay with a whore who gets chlamydia. She must not love you enough to make he bull wrap it up. Her telling you she loves you is the lie buddy. If she cared about you at all, she wouldn't put you in harms way. Also, testing negative for chlamydia doesn't mean your immune dumb ass. It can take decades for symptoms and test results to come back positive but go ahead and keep thinking you're special

The two I found are kinky as shit by themselves and together are a lot of fun. The first had to be taught to worship my feet but the second is a natural foot fetishist and didn't even had to train her.

I meant to include that in the first post lol, sorry! I type the way I talk, so I end up meaning to say one thing and end up talking about something related, and then forget to say what I wanted to say.

This girl was actually a VERY close friend of my Girl's before I even knew her. They'd been friends for about 3 years prior to us having even met, and when I did meet my wife for the first time we didn't go out for a whole year, we were just kind of "friends" (very loose term, more like acquaintances that hung out with the same people). The short of it was, that when we first started going out I wanted a serious relationship, and my then girlfriend -now wife- said she didn't want to become too serious because she was romantically interested in this girl she had known for a long time. I didn't begrudge her that, didn't even voice my displeasure at it openly, in fact the only thing that upset me was that I was playing second fiddle in her mind. Hard work, fancy maneuvering, and a good first time fucking managed to knock the notion that I should be her second choice overall straight out of her head. She pretty much forgot about this other girl, and immediately asked me to "go steady" with her. She never told this girl she was romantically interested in that she wanted her, so her friend stayed oblivious.
A year into our relationship, we got engaged, and I got curious. I'm an idiot, brash and outgoing, and so I got a hold of this girl's phone number (basically I just asked my Fiancé for it) and started chatting her up. She knew me, she liked me, we were kind of "friends" but in the same way my girl and I originally were. She was more to me like "the friend of my girl".
I was determined to change that. It took me two weeks to get her flirting back, another week to get her to admit that she also fancied the idea of fucking my fiancé. Then I sprung all of this on my fiancé, confessed to everything, and asked her how she wanted to proceed. Post limit.

Yeah, I did it. Actually, my wife had a guy she was fucking and I had an ex-gf that I was fucking. First, it was fun and exciting. Then it got fucked up and messy. Finally, it ended and we will never do it again. We're better off than ever but I can't say I recommend it.

hope you weren't having unprotected with her. otherwise you might have it and not know, unless you get regularly tested.
Chlamydia often has no symptoms at all in men, making them carriers, and for both men and women it takes quite a while for the symptoms, especially the painfull part to start.
I've got it before, only found out when i went in for my regular check a few months later.

Unless your MFF your a cuck plain and simple

hm, top half of your post seemed pretty believable, second half is a tad fantastical.
i'll give you the benefit of the doubt:
>you, a self-proclaimed sex-god, swayed your gf's best friend to flirt back with you.
then what happened?

I got tested a couple of weeks after they got symptoms. It was 2 years ago. I got regularly tested in the meanwhile. No symptoms of any kind for now.

Cont.
I gave my Fiancé the choice. I told her all she had to do was say stop, and I would cease communicating with our mutual friend, I would inform her that this was all a mistake, and that I was loyal to her. I also (very nervously, kind of passive-aggressively now that I think about it) told her that her "first choice all along" would've worked out just fine, and gave her the option to dump me and seek a full relationship with her if that's what she really wanted (Prior to this girl I had been in a 3 year relationship with a girl I was so utterly devoted to that I had been stifling and overly jealous, I had since undergone a sort of self metamorphosis that lead me to no longer giving a shit about trying to control other people, and instead just letting them decide what they want).
She rejected both ideas, She told me she loved me, wanted to spend the rest of her life with me, but she also most CERTAINLY wanted to at least have sex with our mutual friend. At least once. She demanded that. I brought this to our mutual friend, who was overjoyed, mostly because (I think) she's a crazy little nympho lol. Our friend respects us both a lot, I think she might love me and my wife (in a non-romantic, sort of "I want the best for you" kind of way), and I don't doubt that I feel the same way towards her. I think my wife doesn't really harbor deep feelings for her, oddly enough. She flirts with her, loves on her, talks to her only the way best friends do, but she doesn't connect with her on an emotional level, at least not like I do with my wife (or, as much as it pains me to say, like I do with our girlfriend).
Beyond that, life progressed normally, she was even the maid of honor at our wedding.

I intentionally avoided ever lauding myself as anything more than just who I am. I am very good with my words, I have been told I'm good at being a manipulative little shit but I don't consider that a good thing. Take the story for what you will, again, I wouldn't believe me either, but it's the "gods" honest truth.

i dont know if it's real or not, but if it is
i think you need to impregnate both at the same time and start one big happy family. being the "manipulative" little shit that you really are. god speed user.

I.... Hadn't actually considered that... My wife and I talk about having kids once we both are able to ensure we have enough financial security to be able to spoil the little bastard's, but that is something else entirely....
I'll think on it, however probably not gonna happen. Kids are money sinks from what I hear, God knows I was.

youtube.com/watch?v=_a9c0-b2rrs

of course they are
but they'll both eventually want one, you gotta make the little bastards, worry about the money as it comes along, and train both your "wives" to suck your dick and share cumshots to the face daily. trust me the mudslimes are wrong about a lot of things but having multiple wives is not one of them.

Top zoz

You know, I have found in the past that not worrying about tomorrow does make for a better today. I could think of worse plans TBH.
> He's my half brother and I'm his half sister. Both our moms live in the same house with daddy! He says it's not a very common thing and not to talk about it at school.
Polygamy legal when?

Not anytime within this lifetime friend.
> inb4 inshallah

Soon, my friend. There are local administation celebrating multi-marriages already in Denmark and Brasil. It is matter of time.