en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syd_King
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wingers Edition.

Daily reminder that wingers are lazy.

>dat speed
>dat finishing
>dat everything
A solid 12.

The thing that bothers me is that I won't be able to discipline him like I usually do with my other players.

Discipline is love, discipline is life. +2 Det just by sending a warning for poor performance in a match we won anyway!

Which is the most fun national team to manage of these: Ghana, Burkina Faso, Senegal, South Korea, India, South Africa, or Peru? This list is completely arbitrary, the main idea behind it is that it'll be a country that isn't a shoo in every World Cup qualifying but is capable of competing in continental tournaments.

one of the great thing about managing a shitty team is watching their determination and work rate shoot up because of the constant discipline

actually it's the only great thing

Ghana does qualify consistently for WC though.

I think someone is in form.

who /a fucking leaf/ here?

True but CAF qualifying can be a crapshoot sometimes.

>decide to manage in Finnish Third Division
>it's split into 4 subdivisions
>you have to win your subdivision just to make the promotion playoff

Being able to play in the Ykkonen is worth it.

I was once had a Castilla save in 12. This thing is why I never return to that save again.

Thank you based Ireland, too bad they are both in the process of dying

>I was once had
"You're" English is slipping away, go get some sleep.

B-but it's almost 2 PM here.

I'm not gonna be able to hold onto him am I

At least half your squad doesn't have a release clause because you're in Eastern Europe and they simply force it on you.

Winter transfers are fucking cancer, offers from everywhere and you have to overpay your players to keep them at least until the end of the season where no one will want to buy them. I'm inclined to let this one slip because it's over twice his value tho'.

Welp.

>Be ready to pay over thrice the player's value
>Cheapen out on his salary
Poetry.

>that feel when you out-trollball the game

!

>Scouts them at every game
>Never picks them up
Quality.

What do you do if you were winning the league then your team hit the worst form of all time and it's all your fault because you're a failure of a manager who nobody would take seriously in real life anyway?

Hypothetical of course.

Uh...

Change tactics.

Tell the players they're shitstains.
Squad > Team Meeting > Tell them to put their fingers out of their collective anus.
Also, warn them and fine them for poor performance, so on so forth. They gotta pull themselves together. If you have less than 20 Man Management/Discipline/Determination you failed.

I'd jump off a bridge

Don't worry, we won a game.

has a manager ever killed himself because of how shit his team were?
>inb4 Gary Speed

Just Gaz by the looks of it.

>That search request
You don't know how to exclude a search term do you?

I never said I was a clever man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syd_King

>"team hit the worst form of all time and it's all your fault because you're a failure of a manager"
>"Don't worry, we won a game"
>those browser tabs
[suspicion intensifies]

oh bby

oh shit i forgot the world cup was on

>England vs Australia

bants would be told to the ages

Well this was ok. Better than last year with 0 points but with a very slightly easier group.

LETS FUCKING GO LADS

(Dembele and Carrasco playing means we are fucked)

rooting for you lads

want another Wessi masterclass

Hes so fucking GOAT

>he doesn't play 3-5-1-1 with the wingers being converted full backs

>wingers being converted full backs
So wingbacks.

It's this time of the year again.

I want to believe, but you managed to concede against a team that can't put a shot on target.

>Manlet
>Rushing Out
Dayum son.

>Tackling
Ay.

>Bravery
>Det
>Concentration
AYYYYYYYYY

>Infirmary stats to empty early in the month
>This happens
I mean, I've already recruited a better physio. The whole team can't be injury prone FFS, that's uncanny.

>Russia
>US of A

Since I have no intake, it's time to start throwing money at the fan hoping something will come out of it. My scouts are unreliable but who cares.

Wingers are shit

>Hosts: Canada
Post Group A.

My intakes are wank, it's time use my unreliable as fuck scouts in hope they found something.

France is a pretty comfy nation to manage in tbqh, enjoying my Paris FC save

>Scouts Germany for months for youth players
>No reports
What the hell. He wanted me to send him to Brazil for his holidays, I suppose I'll have to indulge.

>tfw poaching cheap finnish youngsters and turning them into very good players while waiting a million years for a good intake

Depressing really. Just hired a better fitness coach just in case, but until the end of the season and the new budget I won't be able to recruit any more decent staff.

The difference is that I'm also positive none of these players have more than 120PA, but because we're in a East Euro shithole they're 5 star potential. "Noice."

>J. Silva

>Send players on holiday for a few days
>This happens in the following match
Oh God please stop this.

And what am I supposed to do about it? You kept being unhappy because I wouldn't play you. You play, you perform, I manage your tiredness appropriately and now you choke?

Didn't realize it until today, but Argentina is a pretty comfy league to manage in.

the restrictive relegation must be appealing to your burgerness

Well he doesn't need it. Playa of the month!

No idea about that. Got offered the River job after rage quitting the USA team so I took it.

what the fuck?

when should I sell a player who doesn't want to sign a new contract? he's the best player at the club and currently has a year and 10 months left, considering selling him when it gets to a year, but would that decrease the money I can potentially get for him?

Why do you feign ignorance?

The closer you get from the end of his contract, the lower his value. Don't wait until there's a year left, you won't have time to sell: if he isn't sold in the summer window he leavers for free in the winter window. Sell him 1 year and an half before, as early as you can.

He lives!

>Warn your Trequartista
>He gains Work Rate

It's going to be a long transfer window

that's the second oldfag who's shown up here these last couple of days

>tfw can't stop reloading to replay a loss
someone smash my computer or set it on fire

Wow those physicals. But I'm a "nice" guy, I'm gonna help Dob financially before they collapse.

>In charge for 30 years
>Killed himself after getting relegated
Honourable desu

Is it possible for players in this game to receive career ending injuries?

They are more /trb/ summerfags than oldfags

Only if they're in their 30s and considering retirement.

they used to be regulars

>the poster who had arguably the best striker in /trb/ history isn't an oldfag
KeeGOAT is legend, m8.

Nope, like there's no real bankruptcy either.

>tfw something like this will never happen again

Ah that sucks. To bad they can't put in really rare chances of players having heart attacks on the field and dying, or surviving and retiring instantly.

Dude is a worthy successor I suppose.

Jair?

I maintain they mostly only appear over summers for the most part and maybe during winter too for a little bit but the point is they are probably off doing normie things at uni with other normies while we stay here 12 months of the year and keep /trb/ safe from the normie invasions
Sure I guess making his international goal count go around was pretty cool.
>Best /trb/ striker
>Not Lamborghini

who's the best /trb/ striker from either FM15 or 16?

Jair was an AMC
Get out newfag reeeee

>implying I didn't say arguably

Wingbacks.

he wasn't even the best AMC
>tfw no more Magal

>Wingbacks.

>tfw no Walter

it is ireland's year lads