Do Asians in multiracial countries consider themselves as Asian, or for example Japanese, Chinese?

Do Asians in multiracial countries consider themselves as Asian, or for example Japanese, Chinese?

yes.

In my experience They don't really say unless you pry. Most of the time you can fucking tell they're (east since I assume that's what you were asking about) asian and don't say where their ancestors are from unless you ask.

you mean you consider yourself as asian?

Muh heritage rules are still in effect.

thanks
Do Asians get along with Asians regardless their ethnicity?

I may be American, but I'm also Asian, still speak the language of my ancestors and I will definitely teach my children the language

Well I am ethnically chinese and is considered as Asian New Zealander here.

Kiwi >> Asian Kiwi >> Chinese Kiwi

Assuming you're an American in Japan who have been raised there since you were young. Wouldn't you feel more Japanese than American? ( basically it just means where you feel you belong to the most )

Depends on if they were born here or not. If they were they probably won't care since they were raised in a different cultural setting, but the first generation immigrants keep any prejudices they may have once had

American first

Chinese second

Nice, how is being asian in new Zealand? Any discrimination? I feel like we Asian nations should form a union to help better ourselves

Are you posting from the west coast? Cause it's basically a polish colony near where I live

East Coast actually. My area gets a lot of central american, Italian, Scandinavian and asian immigrants, we all are literally mixed now.

>Assuming you're an American in Japan who have been raised there since you were young. Wouldn't you feel more Japanese than American?
In japan non-Asians are rare so I would keep conscious of my birthplace.

hey dude, which part of Asian country are you from? I feel more connected with Asians in english speaking countries than my chinese counterpart in China/Hong Kong/Taiwan.

Discrimination does happen sometimes and it's mostly name calling by drunkies, but it's not that bad. I've heard it's pretty rough in America,huh?

It's a whole different world over here. It depends on WHERE in the US you are, but it's not hard to find people of differing ethnic backgrounds over here

Myanmar, but I am quarter irish.

America isn't bad, in America, Asians are usually treated just as white people, some banter might be thrown as you, but it's all part of culture.

Do hafu ( that doesn't look Asian ) get discriminated? I mean in terms of getting a job or a place to live

>Asians are usually treated just as white people
Well it depends on how westernized Asian you're. I had a friend who is who was born here but culturally very traditional and my white friends always feel unease with him. So yeah that is something exception. But mostly if your fun, people wouldn't give a shit.

>some banter might be thrown as you, but it's all part of culture.
This. I'm very okey with this but unfortunately PC culture is getting much shittier here that some Asians would go into PTSD mode just by some minor comments did by my white friends which I find very cringy. I don't know why PC culture wants to force the idea that we're all the same and the idea that race doesn't exist. It's obvious that we have different features and what makes it interesting is that we talk about it. Sorry if I go overboard on this, just glad that someone can understand the issue as me :D

Yea, but even if you are asian and have thick accent and traditional, you'd definitely get treated better than mexicans, blacks, and arabs by white Americans here I've noticed.

Here, Asians get make fun of being too smart and having too much hygiene, I actually find that as a compliment bit occasionally someone might make a rare "ching chong" or stretching eye jokes, but it's cool, I usually just fire back with another funny insult, but it's rare when this happens because we see are adults

not at all.rather companies would like hafus because they often speak another language.also they are famous for their good appearance.they are just too minority to be considered as Japanese.

>Asians get make fun of being too smart and having too much hygiene
>having too much hygiene
we don't get that stereotype though,damn you Asian Americans beat us in creating a better stereotype for us Asians. Here it's either smart, non confrontation and believe it or not. Trying to hard to blend in. I remember when I was kid a lot of Asians try very hard to absorb Kiwi accent and it sound a little fake. You can tell an Asian kiwi by hearing his over the top accent than the average white bloke here.

Out of curiosity, are you a gaijin, hafu or a Jap? because your english is very good tbqh

No iam Korean. Not Jjokbari or Chanke.

>Out of curiosity, are you a gaijin, hafu or a Jap?
k-kurwa, thanks, I'm a 100% jap.

East Asians probably not. Arr rook same.
The south Asians you really see in multicultural countries will always be an Indian. Same with the Southeast and Filipinos. Those fuckers are all over the place.
>huhuh, pinoy akow.. xD

Apparently a lot of japanese WRITE english well, but don't speak it that well since they don't really have any native speakers to practice with in order to get pronunciation right and such