You're cunt

>you're cunt
>how many hours a week do you work?

I wish for death every day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-dv_Wl7og
desuarchive.org/int/thread/68609158/#q68616612
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you work that much? What do you do? Why don't you find a different job?

Work in a warehouse and the hours have upped because of the the season. Black friday, Christmas, Boxing day etc. Normal hours are still 48-57/week though.

I've tried for about a year, applying to just about everything you can imagine but have been unable to. I'm using the extra money earned now to pay for exams early next year, but I still need to find the time and energy to self study for them.

I'm hoping to get into entry level IT next year but its still a long way away

Zero

How do you feel about slaving away your life?

technically part time so no benefits, no vacation, no insurance, etc etc

probably work more than 40 in any given week but don't get paid for any extra

you better be a doctor

28 - 40 hours depending on the week

that's a lot of hours my man. Mind sharing what kind of work do you do?

40 +/- coffee brakes and shitposts on toilet

México

>working

>warehouse
>80 hrs
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH FUCKING WAGEKEK HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>he works

40-50.

I work at a law firm. Not an attorney yet, but soon enough.

These days about 15-20 on average
Highest I've ever gone was 30

40, but I work from home so its more like 5

I'm still doing better than when I was NEET but that's a low bar

Why would you quit the NEET life?

0 (zero)

Probably because it sucks

flag

Bey asshole don't ruin my naive fantasy

Money, the stability and opportunities that come with it. I can eat properly, I can go to the gym, I can afford to eat out or buy a game as I please. I don't have to worry about rent or being cut off the feed for no reason.

Being NEET was great for a few months, but after that its the worst thing. Even worse than back breaking work is now. At least I feel like I've done something with the day, been productive and getting some fulfillment with saving and pushing toward my future goals. Being NEET was like having given up on life entirely already without just offing myself.

>NOT BEING NEET MASTER RACE

hahahahah wagecuck! [pic related, typical smug neet pepe poster]

40-50 hours/week for University
Additional working student so plus 20 hours/week for my job beside studying

Around 60-70 hours/week of actual work

But I have a week on/week off schedule.

So I get to live the NEET life every other week and make full time pay. And thanks to my schedule, holidays and the last of my PTO, after tomorrow night I won't have work for 3 weeks.

Comfy time

Sounds pretty good my man. What do you do?

That actually sounds really comfy.

I run these big printers for a graphic company. I sit at a computer, watch Netflix on my phone and hit print. Sometimes I have to load rolls of material.

Why the hell does that have an on-off schedule?

40 on paper 20-30 of actual work :^)

Stay strong man, my previous job was 80 hours too, with rest of the time me also being on "standby". After something like that your next job will feel like a piece of cake.

38-40 hours a week

And you'll never stop either because retirement doesn't exist anymore. Your limp, 80 year old carcass will still be dragging itself into the office every morning.

>entry level IT next year
What's your plan for that lad?

I had the opportunity to get a entry level sysadmin job but turned it down to finish my degree in compsci and get a higher up IT job.

I was working a data entry job and used a bit of programming knowledge to automate some shit and they starting pushing me towards the IT team.

0, full time basement dweller. Though my back hurts from playing video games for hours

Because we got busier and needed to run 24 hours a day, 6 days a week. I used to work normal 40 hours a week. And so they added people, cut hours by 5 but adjusted the pay for no loss, and bam.

Easy life

There's literally no reason to rely on retirement, especially as my wages increase. People just get stuck in the trap of eternally buying new/bigger things. Minimum wage is more than enough for me to live comfortably and I'm only a few years away from having double that. I can easily save to live without work from 50+

30-50 hours, fluctuates with workload and seasons. Basically 40 with tap hours

>And you'll never stop either because retirement doesn't exist anymore

You can easily retire if you live frugally and constantly try to increase your income.

I've just started learning toward CCNA. Long term I'd love to be in data protection/server stuff but I figured if I'd have to start in networking I should maximise the time/cost to job opportunity. I'm hoping I can get some basic desk job with that cert and build up my knowledge from there when I have a lot more time and energy.

Keep doing your best, user. It may be tough now but it'll all repay itself in the future.

Godspeed!

Up to 70 hours.. Not even kidding.
t.trauma surgeon (intern)

Last week was 53ish

5 hours a month. collecting rent, paying rates, sending out maintenance when needed.

Ive got a full time office job but I only spend about 32 hours a week at work, and probably only half of that actually doing any work. Only did about an hour's worth of work today.

t. Accountant at a fuckhuge company.

How can you guys stand working so much? I'd rather shoot myself than work more than 30 hours a week

35 hours (including breaks) a week (but not including lunches)

From work are horses die.

About 50hrs a week. Only paid for 40 though. I'm a software dev at a startup, low wage but I have no degree and less than a year of experience so I can't go anywhere else except back to working part time retail jobs.

Kinda curious. I'm working in IT consulting.

How much do you earn per hour at this startup?

t.honorary asian

I'm stupid NEET. But back in the day i used to work 60 hours a week as a cashier.

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-dv_Wl7og

I can only work about 20 hours a week because of uni but those 20 hours are on weekend rates. Im thinking about going on dates with older men during the week too, i saw it on tv and they dont even have to fuck them, just be their date out to dinner and talk/flirt with them, easy cash

20-25. I refuse to work more and regret every hour I do.

At least the pay should be good.

How well paid is warehouse work in New Zealand?

8-10, due to school.

Dupa

Mati kazał

>Works 80.5 hours per week
>Week only contains 78 hours

How fucking dense can you be?

Like 48hrs, 50hrs including my extra hours

Flag

Inb4 someone bites

>80.5
that's insane

I work 40, but real hours are 7 per week. I lost too much time (I am at work right now)

HAHAHAHHAA the japfag got played and he deleted his comment AHAHAHHA
if someone still has the thread open and screenshot his post so we can laugh at him

So fun.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/68609158/#q68616612

How much do doctors get paid there? I heard they were much lower than here.

>implying his isn't a chink
"""""""""""""""""""New Zealander"""""""""""""""""""

living the dream

50-60

Wage kek lmao. At least you make tons of extra dollars.