>tfw no gf

>tfw the only girls I talk to these days are my mom and aunt

Iktfb

>tfw had a chance but fucked it up

at least im no virgin

i had a girlfriend once

>tfw it might be happening guys
she's not the best looking, but hey, its some thing

Maybe I could be your gf tonight user...

who /justdon'tgiveafuckanymoreI'mfinewithbeingavirginfortherestofmylife/ here?

>who /justdon'tgiveafuckanymoreI'mfinewithbeingavirginfortherestofmylife/ here?
Aye, leaf.

Fucked a girl last night and came inside her. What are the chances I've fucked my life up senpai?

Very, I came only once in a girl and she was fine but she pissed afterwards so I had that going for me

Fuck,if it is true.

this para ser honesto familia

hey misc I just turned 18, think I have potential to get a gf?

Mother of all sad stories right here

Very what?

you got like a 2-3 day window when she's ovulating to get her pregnant

you're probably fine. it;s harder than people think. then again, girls are much more likely to put out when they're ovulating

d-did you kill her

>tfw no good Sup Forums to share my feels with and have fun with anymore

this pic looks 20 years old lel
anyways i'm off of this thread, getting to touchy feely in here

Just picked this up lads

What am I in for

mods ruined our safe space :^(

I hope you're right user

I don't have the pic but he posted later that he had a job and an apartment and that he was happy his life was finally coming together

Unironically cried a bit when I read that, good for him

just vent bruh

I could've had her Sup Forums if I only had manned the fuck up. She's perfect in every way and she could've been mine if had just had the balls. Instead, I'm on here on this fucking website trying to drown my fucking sorrows in beer and hoping something takes mind off her. Why couldn't I just tell her

no... she killed my spirit though

Just checked up on good ole Julius yesterday
He hasn't posted in a year (since got that job)

considering the stories up there you re actually winning ;P

Please no ;_;

>have a girlfriend
>don't have time to do anymore
>she doesn't drink so i have to keep my face clean
>hate me if i go for a quick football match with my friends

can't stand it tb h, i like her and she is qt, but i feel like i am burning all the bridges with my friends, and she is not bitchy you know?just extremely attached.

>tfw assblasted mods destroyed Sup Forums bro culture
>tfw late night Sup Forums will never be the same
>nothing in my life will ever be the same, even the sports section on a Chinese cartoon forum

AHAHAHA FAGGOTS

who /normie/ here?

Take this shit back to r9k with the rest of the beta autists

im starting to get addicted to sport betting sites

I'm pretty much a failure in life at this point. Haven't had friends in almost five years now and the crippling loneliness is getting to me now that Sup Forums is effectively dead. I've been thinking of going back on my facebook to try and get in contact with fucking anyone but I've been putting it off because I'm worried that no one will fucking care that I'm trying to rebuild bridges I've burnt.

I know I gotta sack up and just do it but something keeps holding me back from taking that step.

Hi mexico kun

Just wanna say I wish you the best of luck in the copa.

>i-i also k-kinda l-like y-you mexico kun

NEET? Just push the hard-reset button, move to another country, city, state, whatever.

The only decision that matter is the last one

Currently yeah because I fucking failed a god damn plumbing course

Or just stop being hung up about it, many people are failures, it's no use being dramatic about it

So any suggestions with what should I do in life than? I don't really have any relevant skills or talents that will get me a job at this point.

Fuck man. This one hurt to read. I knew it was going to be sad at the end but I just wasn't ready for that.

Also
As much as I shitpost and meme and poke fun at others expense, I'm still human before anything else. A lot of what I read on the news is just sugar coated bullshit but reading this story just hurt to read. I feel for the poor guy and honestly wish him the best of luck.

failure for at least a decade if not more leafy bro, worst part is you dont get any opportunities for anything when you got no friends, this sad thread is actually making me laugh, wont get the friends you want here but you can vent at least :3

>tfw cant get hard anymore
>tfw girls start to assume im gay because of it

That's a fucking shit story, if he was a good dad he wouldn't send letters...he would see his fucking son. If he cared enough he would have put more effort in.

>me
>not knowing this feel
pick one

I'm absolutely sick of this shit on Sup Forums. This isn't bro culture. This is borderline sucking-another-man's-dick culture. You faggots need to wake up and realize this is a board for SPORTS, not group therapy. Take this shit to /r9k/. None of you will ever get a girlfriend, but will come here to talk about how you thought you had a chance with a girl, but missed out on it. Then the other 50 of the same cockslobbers on this board will hit you up with the "I know that feel, bro." It's the same thing, day in day out. There are sports on right now. "But I don't follow that sport, it's boring." Well guess fucking what? Who cares? If you wanted to talk about your faggy feels with other beta males, do it on some other board or down at your local mall's Hot Topic store. You cancers need to leave this board and come back when you have something worthwhile to contribute. Bro culture my fucking ass.

dude join the forces

the reserves even

they'll teach you things and you still get a lot of time to shitpost on Sup Forums

Love you Swissbro

I've missed you