like these op?

yea thats some good shit, go crazy dude

Oh that's sick. Yeah trippy art is always really interesting and unique

Yes pls

ill post a few good ones

Ily guys

>SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

what are you on bro

Nothing right now, but i dropped acid last Thursday and the feeling of oneness and universality hasn't really gone away. If that's relevant lol

Get shwifty

was it your first time?

well shit.

yeah, and it was amazing. I'll be dropping again in like 2 weeks.

i think its crazy that someone out there two people just literally did the exact same thing.

how "unique" are we really?
i mean, if something is a one in a billion chance, then its gonna happen at least 7 times man.

were not special.

take off your pants and your panties....

cool shit dude.
did you get any spiritual vibes?
or whats up man? what did you learn? what did lucy teach you?

Wow what are the fucking odds of that?
Down to the same 2 seconds of posting... holy fuck.

>I've been scrolling through a library of 316 items and picking at random.

Eh, special is a kind of rere term. Nah, none of us are really special, but we only have this one experience of our lives. So to our own limited knowledge of the universe, we're special to ourselves I guess. Idk, i don't really dwell on the thought of being special or unique

same, picked at random from a library of 106.

for the odds see my other post

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6zU87xJoBk&spfreload=10

Oh yeah, the spiritual vibes for sure. I found out that I truly believed in god, and I had my phase of atheism and deism and agnosticism and shit. And Lucy kinda just put most.of my doubts away and I truly felt that there was a universality in everything, and that the overall oneness is what people can call god. But I took a relatively small dose, so I'm excited to trip again

shit on the floooor

same exact thing i felt when i first tripped.
took me a little while to feel god though. had to go through hell first. was a great experience. my second time was great as well. havnt done it again since then. i think i know my place on this earth now. maybe sometime in the future ill visit lucy again.

I have some friends who've had great shroom experiences and are good sitters (im also a good sitter) and they'd be willing to take care of me while I do it but I'm just curious. What's the difference between acid/LSD/shrooms etc..?

Have you done any other psychedelic?

>Have you done any other psychedelic?
i have not

>What's the difference between acid/LSD/shrooms
since i havnt tried anything else i wouldnt be able to tell you. sorry dude. you can read tons of trip reports on erowid.com or reddit to see the differences yourself.

what do you guys think about money?

The thing about acid/LSD is that it reflects who you are to yourself very honestly. If you are a shitty person, then it shows you that. But if you're chilling and are surrounded by good vibes, then you should have an amazing time. Just make sure you have the right setting and mind set going into it.

Also the chances of having a "bad trip" are lower on LSD than it is on shrooms. So you should be chilling.

What do you mean? Money in general?

I'm not the greatest person obviously we all say and do fucked up shit. But jokes aside I'm a generous and caring person when it's serious or when I meet new people so I was expecting a bit of both

I think you'll be fine dude. There's a pretty small amount of people that actually have bad trips. Just be with homies and I'm certain you'll have a great time

when tripping being a "shitty person" isnt just how you treat others man. most of what is reflected is how you treat yourself. and the way we treat ourselves is usually tucked away in our subconscious and manifested as behaviors / the way we treat others.

basically, you will always learn something new about yourself, if you deny it, a bad trip will ensue, if you accept the psychs message and have forgiveness and acceptance for yourself. then nothing but good vibes will come your way dude.

sounds like a damn good time then, always down for some learnin

Beautifully put. Also that's my favorite Alex gray work

learnings only half the battle dude. you gotta put what you learn into practice. but you will soon realize that the things you learn are going to be very hard to implement into your life. living the hippie life dont work in this world dude. you are probably going to want to spread the word as much as you can. go for it if you want. but you also have to remember the things you learn are not true for everyone on this planet. you cant change peoples minds once theyve decided to believe in something.

best thing you can do is just be the best person you can be. dont try to change the world.

at least this is how im thinking 1 year after my last trip

I couldn't agree with you more

Well, good night bros. Thank you for the pictures and the spiritual talks. I love you guys.
- OP

love you too man. im glad i was able to interact with you today dude.

good luck with your next trip bro.

also, if you just want some eye candy, check out the old adult swim show called "off the air"
its good for trippin.

youtube.com/watch?v=b6tipqHeiMQ

Lol nah hold your horse, if something has a 1-in-billion chance of occurring for someone, it would only occur once out of every billion times it could've occurred in their lifetime. 7 can not be assumed, for any reason, without ignoring a major reality.
For instance, if and only if, every person in the whole world had an equally distributed 1-in-billion chance of experiencing that same event would it occur 7 times.
In our case, the majority of peeps in the world won't have internet and their probabilities are 0. Only a small percentage of the people who DO have internet will browse Sup Forums (the rest would also have 0 probability). Out of that chunk who browse Sup Forums, only a small portion will browse trippy threads. And from there, you just have your lurkers versus the people who actually post. The latter is our actual population on this late Tuesday night, much smaller than a billion.
Mathematically, the chances of us posting the same thing at the same time is really just the reciprocals of the sizes of our trippy folder libraries multiplied together (1/106 * 1/316) multiplied by (the number of times you chose to post divided by the number of seconds you could've posted or were browsing this thread) multiplied by (the number of times I chose to post divided by the number of seconds I could've posted or was browsing this thread).
>I'm autistic for taking the time to type this shit out but I hope it helps someone understand probability better.