STONER THREAD

STONER THREAD

how much do you usually buy at once and how long does it last you? i get shit weed so a half o only lasts me about a week.

how about you guys

About an oz a month. I really like to collect different strains cause it can be hard to get anything that isn't mass produced lebo hydro in Sydney

Never enough/never enough

Quit and save yourself money, use the money to buy a small piece of land, and grow as much as you need.

i miss the days of being able to have a dime last a couple days

I'd like to say an ounce a month. But really I'd probably go through it in 3 and drag out the last week with leftovers....

Stupid fucking dopers.

You faggots are the worst. Fucking druggies.

anyone in nj near asbury or long branch?

i agree
If you only dream/goal in life is to get high
You're never going to be happy

what if getting high is the only thing that makes you happy?

I really only smoke every once in a while, so a gram or 2 usually lasts me almost a month. I really see it as some form of treat, though, so when I shop, I'm buying the good stuff.

None because I can get a hell of a lot more done with my life without

good 4 u

I usually buy around an 8th. It lasts me quite a while.

Half oz can last me 4-5 months here in CO.

I used to smoke about 3g a day, then I stopped smoking for about a year and a half. Now, I am stoned after half a joint and can make 1g last me an entire week.

A 1/2oz would last me almost 3 months.

Plus, I'm not one of these stoner degenerates that make their lives revolve around weed and manage to tell people they smoke weed during every conversation.

Now I can participate in conversations without looking like a drug obsessed loser and the first thing that people think of when they hear my name is something other than 'Smokes weed'.

You know you can smoke weed and do other things with your lives, right? Smoking weed shouldn't be a lifestyle and assuming it is and living by it is what causes a negative perception of the drug. If all you fucking idiots would relax the weed culture it would be legal everywhere but you all persist on making movies, songs, TV Shows, Weed Days, Weed Time, White Dreadlock dudes, Sweaters made from Hay.

Want a high five?

What do you get out of coming into a stoner thread, to try and mock them when we couldn't care less what you think?

I probably have a better life then you and i smoke everyday

I usually buy an o and it lasts me a little over a week, gotta love the low california prices

XD WEED LMAO DUDE :DD::D:D:D:DDD

I bet you faggots ritualize that shit too.

Stick a day, maybe two

i quit smoking, but turkish royals were my favorite. enjoy my man

8th lasts me a night, buy 3 at a time for 50 pounds

Yes we do. Most of us don;t bum around all day you know.

>Shirts, songs, TV shows about Beer and Sports aren't a thing, it's just weed

kek

1 oz, usually lasts me 4-6 weeks depending whether i share it.

cheaper than alcohol in legal states

I buy a quarter at a time, 4 times a month. Mostly funk but ill get reg to smoke during the day/at work

I don't smoke anymore but god DAMN do I miss waking up to a bowl and a cup of coffee.