Hey Sup Forums im trying to convince my friend to take advantage of this situation...

hey Sup Forums im trying to convince my friend to take advantage of this situation, we just graduated and this chicks diploma(pic related) was accidentally given to my friend, he is going to contact her so she can obtain it, I'm thinking he could get laid from this, saying he can blackmail her "pussy or no diploma" he needs a way to do this without getting caught, she is pretty dumb asian chick so im thinking this can't be that hard, I just wish this was my oppurtunity. thanks Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0SrHi0nc95dEgcSj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmfao.

That's not how diplomas work. He'll just be fined with a few days in jail until he posts bail and even if he never gives her the diploma she can just go to the administration to reobtain one.

get the fuck out of here faggot, i came here for interesting answers

stop lying you're really 14

no im 18 nigger, i can give proof if you want, but nothing that will ruin my privacy.

>Calls others faggot
>Doesn't realize that we're not in 450 AD and can draft document copies

Sorry if the truth isn't interesting enough. Also, just reported this thread to law enforcement since you did mention those illegal threats to the girl. Hope you're using a VPN, otherwise you're fucked.

nice try faggot, I have 6 VPN services, and use atleast all three to go through eachother at once

can we all agree this guy is a faggot

yeah man what a faggot

Yeah wata fagget I bet he kisses girls too

Tfw ur this fucking autistic. I'm suprised you graduated

I live in iran anyway, we have no real law enforcement against bitches, especially asian imported slaves like this one no one will care they have no rights

Same fag detected.

lol this is OP and its not you are just a dumb nigger, kys

can confirm. am faggot.

Wow wata fagget I bet he kisses guys too

learn how to reply, faggot.

Hey thnx fagget I bet u fuk girl too

OP here I can confirm I'm gay

discord.gg/0SrHi0nc95dEgcSj
YOUNG DISCORD MEMES