Over the last 5 days I have been Scaring the shit out of my friend making him think hes being hacked by a Very...

Over the last 5 days I have been Scaring the shit out of my friend making him think hes being hacked by a Very intelligent Hacker

But I'm that hacker, I created a fake facebook with his last name and some picture of a guy I found on google

I message him and tell him information about his whole family and friends and i tell him his age his address and even tell him i drive by his house every now and then and to back it up I told him what his house and yard looked like.

But what gave me this idea? A few months ago he took his cousins phone and his cousin is a girl but he cracked the phone before he could get in but i guessed the password and moved it all to my computer (half the phone worked), and anyway the phone had nudes and id pictures that i sent to him

But I didn't stop with him I just recently started to do it with more people but i got my friend begging me to stop and calling me (the hacker) Sir. Like yes sir and no sir. i think he is really scared

i told him i was going to hire a hitman because he deleted me to try to get away but i have a bunch of fake accounts (Started creating more after i started)

also what made him truly believe is i was messaging him on my phone because he was telling me about the hacker

but me as the hacker i would tell him the messages he was sending his friend.

just wanted to get this off my chest you can tell me what to do to him

But who was phone?

what

BUT

WHO

WAS

PHONE

??????????

hm?

Way to fuck it up, junior.

Fucking idiot

wow kill yourself