Elliot Rodgers worship thread. Get in here and praise Lord Elliot, the great martyr!

Elliot Rodgers worship thread. Get in here and praise Lord Elliot, the great martyr!

Elliot Rodger Day passed already 5/23/16
but it's never too late to worship our Supreme gentleman

He was truly on a Nobel quest to purge the world of all Alphas and blonde sluts

HOORAY FOR MY LORD ELLIOT

faggot

Elliot Rodger was a noble man, a scholar, a gentlemen and also a god, you will be missed oh grand wizard

Not a faggot, but the dude didn't know he was handsome? Well, being handsome is like honing a knife. One reaction from a girl is not the same with the other. That is the game.

Call me a faggot, we'll be laughing in the end. Praise Lord Elliot.

I get what you mean, but the honing a knife analogy doesn't make sense?

Elliot Rodgers came from fucking money. His father directed The Hunger Games. If you praise him. You don't value your own average life.

Sharpening your social skills.

Worshipping the king is what gives value to our lives. We are infinitely better people than you, because we understand the truth Lord Elliot fought bravely against.

Dying a virgin makes him a king? Not even fucking a whore?

King of Sup Forums

Fucking a whore would be giving up his nobility and dignity. He died a virgin because he refused to put up with society's bullshit.

Sorry, can't get behind this loser faggot. I read his entire manifesto and its 100% whine. He didn't do a god damn thing to try and date girls. Never once mentions talking to one. It was all things like "I was wearing a nice shirt and not one girl offered to suck my dick.". He was just a retard.

he fucked everyone in the end.

He shouldn't have to say anything. Women should recognize his greatness and instantly start worshipping him. Unfortunately as he said there is something wrong with the female brain. Women are deluded and are not responsible enough to make their own decisions. That's why The Martyr proposed that they be locked up and forced to submit to his omniscient rule.

No he died not knowing himself. He was handsome, had a good body, a nice car, and a shit load of money. And, that wasn't good enough for him?

Today I work I saw a female person at work who told me it is nice to see you, and I said the same thing. That is coming from a female who asked me about my relationship status and winked at me when new females come in the building. I have a gay guy who busts my balls because he knows 4 women at work wanted me to ask them out. I only like one of them. You have to deal with shit, but hope for the best.

Yeah, handsome guy here.

>playing life on ez mode
Scrub.

You need alpha males, faggot.

lol. I love you b.

See, you're being drawn in to this women controlled society by trying to do what they want to earn their affection. It shouldn't have to be earned, it should be given to those who are worthy. Like Lord Elliot.

No, there are women out there who are down to earth easy going like the typical guy. Except they are straight and have a pussy. There isn't reading in between the lines or playing guessing games either. And you know what I mean. They aren't looking for a knight in shining armor. They are looking for confidence.

i grew up 15 minutes from the town elliot roger killed all those people in. i went to parties in isla vista and played shows there while i was still in highschool. i did my undergrad there at ucsb. i spent 23 years in that town. it was during the 23rd year that he killed all those people.

when it happened i wasn't even surprised. you can feel the pathetic essence of that kind of ignorant, lost entitlement and narcissism just seeping out of peoples demeanor in that town. when 10pm rolls around everyone is like a zombie. highest per capita alcohol consumption in the country.

they pack us in like dogs. the landlords and realtors...

growing up around there, i've seen thousands of elliot rogers. nobody went quite as far as him, killing people like that. but there were stories. roofies, rapes, sexual assault. huge amounts of it.

the community is entirely dysfunctional. empty ghosts walking from house to house looking for something they will never find.

fuck elliot roger and fuck the culture of that town, which is also the culture of the mainstream US. but this is a special concentrated retarded kind of faggot culture for whining pathetic little children who dont want to grow up and face their own shortcomings, instead blaming the world for not handing everything they ever wanted straight to them.

when roger killed all those people, you could fuckin feel it man. everyone felt it. the whole city fucking felt it, hard. and then everybody forgot. except for the memers and trolls, yall in this thread still remember. for all the wrong reasons, of course, but history often works like that.

thx for typing that out, much interesting

also a virgin pussy beta bitch

Unfortunately they are the exceptions.

If you read his manifesto, I think you'd realize that a lot of the things that you just mentioned are things that Elliot hated.

not that guy you replied to but yeah no shit sherlock. that's why his story resonates well with a lot of people. I still believe what he did was wrong but at least it's understandable what made him snap

i read some of it, and i watched his videos. and youre completely wrong. he embodies the epitome of pathetic narcissistic deflective toxic entitlement. he should have just killed himself, but he was dumb enough to blame other people for his own problems. pathetic.

anyone who adheres to his doctrines has a lot to learn about life, people, and themselves.

>implying people aren't a product of their environment

you're boring.

what are you a marxist pinko

tell me more about how you have no agency

>memers and trolls, yall in this thread still remember
'Course we do. The internet is FOR archiving bizarre shit, the keks from which would normally be lost to the ages.
Happy Perfect Gentleman Day, faggot.

OP here, memes aside, Elliot's actions were terrible, and counterproductive. After he killed the people, the mainstream media rallied against him. If he had released his manifesto without all the murdering, it would have raised interesting points in a lot of conversations, but instead it is taboo because it is associated with a murder spree. And he killed some random girls to get back at all of society. The people he killed had never rejected him, and it's not really someone's fault if they become indoctrinated by society.

people are trying to understand why these things happen and all you can bring to the table is durrr pathetic pathetic. real fucking constructive cunt

the only reason why his manifesto went viral is because he did what he did. otherwise he would have been just another poor sap who popped himself on a saturday night

I met some good people there. Drunk? Hell yes. Good though.

I met a guy that I thought might have been this Elliot kid, looked quite a bit like him. Good guy.

I guess it would be easy to feel like a nobody in that town, everybody who isn't a nobody definitely seems like a somebody.

I didn't belong there. I belonged in Ventura, just a little bit more gritty there like maybe I could afford it someday. Good people too.

Where I'm from people aren't so aloof, they're more like this elliott kid ... hating on everything, threatened by everything, taking shit so personal and clinging to that grudge like it's all they have.

I'd prefer Santa Barbara. Maybe it's fake but it feels good man. People know how to just let shit go like a bad dream. I'm guessing you have to be pretty fuckin' real at some point in your life to be able to live there. Maybe they just want to forget about all their closet skeletons. Maybe they're too old for that shit.

If you talk to them you're figure out real quick they're nice people. I don't know about the college kids that's different anyway but the locals? Yeah, good people.

He most likely had NPD, and he is kind of whiny. Maybe he could've done more, maybe it wouldn't have helped, but regardless, that doesn't discount the underlying problem.

its pathetic

you forgot about the part where i was talking about culture. there are values and assumptions that people live and act out. elliots actions were a pathetic example of those taken to the extreme. why? he took the easy way out.

i think its taboo because it's associated with a murder spree, and the general attitude is associated with a lot of other instances of violence as well. when you expect things from people and blame them for not giving you what you want, and you act on that out of 'vengeance,' you seem pretty crazy.

dont get me wrong, IV has some beautiful folks and good people find each other. i feel like everyone goes through at least one year of emptyness at the beginning though, before you really find your people. and if you never find your people, or the people you find are like elliot... that just hurts to think about.

you know, there is definitely an underelying problem. i see elliot as a symptom. a pathetic symptom, but still a symptom.

He didn't need to kill himself. He says many times in his manifesto that he wants to become rich, and even considers being an author twice. Why not make it his life goal to make everyone aware of all the injustices he experienced. Frankly, I think that a lot of the time people don't realize when they do mean things. Everyone likes to see themselves as good people. If he spread his manifesto around without committing any crimes, I think quite a few people would be intrigued. And he didn't kill those people to get the manifesto attention, he killed them because he blamed those individuals.

I'll agree with you that he took the easy way out. But I think that there was definitely something wrong in his mind, so it's hard to blame him. And again how he responded was wrong, but that doesn't mean that he was the entire problem. This was his reaction to a world he saw as unfair.

elliot was beta as fuck. he should have shot up muslim areas instead of killing norms.

yeah, but thats exactly why you should blame him.

this is the thing: when you feel the world is unfair to you, you have to also look at yourself. you are performing, always. the world responds to you based upon your performance. you also perform based upon the expectations you think the world has towards you.

to put all the blame on the world and to just give up on your own capacity to change and find better ways to make connections with people.... thats exactly why we should blame elltiot. and exactly why we should encourage people to take pride in being able to change and improve themselves. encourage that its okay to fail in the search for happiness as long as you're reaching towards that connection.

so, you are acting out the common performance of 'alpha male' oh shit who woulda guessed that its just an ideal? that human connection has to do with more than how you look, what car you drive, how fucking 'masculine' aka robotic you are, etc?

you have to have some goddamned soul and elliot gave up on himself. he tried to fit the mold and when he discovered the mold was a meaningless lie he thought 'the world has done me wrong, i have done everything right and the world is at fault'

and thats why i will literally take a shit on elliots grave if given the chance.

too bad no one told him that. all he had was a father who was an ass, and a stepmother who could arguably be the main culprit in this tragedy

yeah i know right. its a damn fucking shame. we as a society grow our elltiots, from the family to the schools to our social circles, we all help grow em, and thats where our collective shortcoming lies.

thats what i was saying about culture and values earlier

Hes still alive hes been tweeting recently on his old twitter page.