On a good day , this team could beat any national team in the world

On a good day , this team could beat any national team in the world.

Yeah i said it. We're blue collar hard working winners on thw pitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S58rstMhKK8
youtube.com/watch?v=rZHwGnGrm_k
youtu.be/XL4S5y8Iq5I
youtube.com/watch?v=_Tpun-VbTmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't even beat us

The terrorists sure did. Dont come crying to us.

Chokers whem it comes to national defense and on the footy feild.

Didnt the shittest italtian team of all time spank you? Your "golden generation" chokes harder than england

>being this buttblasted

And yet you can't even beat >us
What does that make you? Worse than losers

find a fire and die in it

>this team could beat any national team in the world.
keep dreaming

Reminder that USA Won FIFA and beat the best team to ever exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=S58rstMhKK8

If all our niggers stopped playing real football and played dive grass it's be over for the world.

These aren't Africans these are NIGGERS.

It would be over for everyone.

The USMNT is only a mid-level team but it's good enough that it could fluke its way to a win against anyone.

>0 (zero) (zilch) (nada) world cups

>7-1

Your team is shook af. Can you EVER recover?

USA winning the world cup would break Sup Forums forever

England tier delusion desu
I hope you faggots lose soon

What about when we win the Copa America? Will Sup Forums riot?

"no"

But seriously how bad would the meltdown on Sup Forums be if, for the sake of argument that USA did win a world cup?

Europeans would be banned for 4 years

US Soccer needs to install state-of-the-art soccer fields and facilities in ghettoes and get big name rappers to endorse and make songs about soccer.

In 18 years the US would never lose a World Cup tournament again.

The shitposting will be fun la
Beating messi alone would be crazy

0.3 percent of muricans play soccer seriously. It's popular as an off season sport cause it's a sport for poor people.

our national team is a joke.

Put Lebron and Odell Beckham on that team and sweep em all

>being a 6'8" nigger makes you good at football
There's a reason the best player in the world is a manlet

Americans give literally zero fucks about soccer. I have never had a conversation with anyone about it, nor have I ever heard anyone talking about it.

It's a way to get kids outside and jogging around, and then those kids move on to real sports when they get older.

i dont think so, bra71l is done familia, but i'm pretty sure that regardless of that we will always be ahead of you when it comes to footie

>bra71l is done
>implying

Copa America Status
>USA: In Semi Finals
>Brazil: Eliminated

Shook Status
>USA: Not shook
>Brazil: af

>poor people

It's actually really popular in the US as a legue for kids, under 12-year olds and even in high school. We just never built the structure beyond that because MUH FOOTBALL

I

BELIEVE

That's because it's a child's game. Americans need more complex and interesting sports to compete in

Well I guess in 60 years it will be the national sport when 70 percent of the country is mexicans.

Thankfully i'll be dead.

What a cuck

USA will win a WC before England wins their 2nd.

nobody here cares very much about footie anymore, 1-7 and everything that followed suit kinda ended the meme, the NT is already getting less ratings than games between local teams.
its all a house of cards, soon it will finally be done

>not knowing how to greentext properly
How new are you? :^)

Reminder that the USA has less world cups than England.

German football teachings trike again.

yet you cheered for your eleven 6'8'' niggers last monday

>Put Lebron and Odell Beckham on that team and sweep em all

>3edgy5me

I kind of agree

But it has more to do with everyone else getting worse than us getting better

Like Argentina? Maybe. The Spain that won the World Cup? Ehhh

How many people died in the WTC again ? :^)

>on a good day team A can beat any other team
Well done, you have now grasped 'soccer'.

If we put our prime negro talent, it wouldn't even be a question that USA would dominate the sport

>inb4 cuck

bad new for you Euros

youtube.com/watch?v=rZHwGnGrm_k

>it's an Americans think big nigs will solve everything

Fuck off Ahmed

>He's never watched the USA basketball team
>He's never watch 1 (one) olympic sport where USA dominates

our D team athletes are coming to Brazil and still will rip the Olympics to shreds this year, guess which race of Americans will win most of the medals :^)

Big nigs or more fields. Kek

We need coaches, youth coaches as well. Also develop the youth at a young age, kids should start getting to know the basics by around 8 tbqh.

>ridicules an act of terrorism
>gets buttblasted mentioning an act of terrorism
Nice hypocrisy there, burger

USA are a big game/stage team I'll give you that. They always turn up.

Do Americans actually believe this "Le Bron would dominate soccer" meme?
Are they actually serious when they say "our best athletes don't play it" as if Johnny Quarterback would just turn up and be the best.

I don't get it.

i would be happy for you guys and would hope that it makes football more popular in usa

They still can't grasp the idea that football isn't about being big, black and strong.

whats up with americans and their obsession with big black men?

If Lebron had trained since he was little to play soccer and injected HGH like Messi, he would definitely be better than Jamie Vardy.

Belgium is pound for pound far superior to USMNT. The fact you guys didnt win like 3-0 is a choke.

Not sure what Burger argument is actually my favourite

>Our best athletes don't play it
>If we actually cared we'd be the best
>America is the tallest/fastest/best hand eye coordinated country on the planet

“Brazil’s attacking,” says the commentator. “Neymar streaking through the middle of the field and — OH! What that a foul?…No, Watt just completely dominated Neymar, took the ball right off him.”

“Anyways, James’ got it now, he avoids one defender and launches a raking ball to a streaking Rose, who controls it effortlessly.”

“And don’t you just love that, Rose steps right past Marcelo like he wasn’t even there. He’s got time now. Crosses to Bryant.”

“Bryant takes the ball down on his chest, fakes a shot and goes left. OH, HE’S CHIPPED THE KEEPER FROM 25 YARDS OUT! Yes, he’s done it! And now it appears he’s putting a finger over his lips, silencing the crowd at the Maracana. Only Kobe Bryant, ladies and gentlemen.”

Cut to Bryant near the corner flag. “It’s over,” he says to the camera.

Sherman crashes the scene, “Don’t come at us with a sorry-ass winger like Neymar!!!”

How's the Euros going mate? Oh you're not in it. Oh well, at least that means you've got more time to share at your own shit on the poo shelf in your toilet you sick bastard

>streaking rose
>implying rose wouldnt die with the first hrd tackle someone gave him

Imagine if we had our best athletes on that team. My god.

Some NFL stars like Odell Beckham Jr were so good at soccer that they could of played pro in europe but said nah because these other sports in America pays out more money. Raheem Sterling money.

M8 we gr8

STOP MAKING AMERICANS LOOK STUPID

No. Nobody in Europe cares about Copa America. Although I wouldn't mind if Klinsi wins it, even though he's a shit coach and I don't like the US.

White swimmers because of the ridiculous amount of events, as always.

The fittest American athletes to play football would be the basketball players since they're built for endurance as well, but tall people tend to be garbage at ball control so you'd lack that pacey playmaker manlet with good dribbling skills in the midfield. Handegg players are either fat or too bulky. Baseball isn't even a sport.

Soon USA Premier athletes will play. Were talking about black youths with more athleticism than CR7 and Bale

You want to know whats stupid? Belgium's chances in Euro 2016

>Some Americans unironically believe this

I dont want to hear any of this tall people suck crap when the best striker in the world is ibrahimavic

This is the only point about athleticism which is true. If you develop your average height gigga nigs into 'soccer' players and they have any sort of skill they could be annoying.

It's the wealthy white people or the Mexicans (poor, I'll give u that) that play soccer in the US.

youtu.be/XL4S5y8Iq5I

He said it himself. He also shows proof

>boasting and doing a trick most of us could do is proof
Come on mate

Wow he can do what every little kid that plays football can do what a star, sign him up Mourinho!

He isn't the best striker, he isn't even elite. Dominating the French league means nothing when his team is the only one worth a damn in that shit league. Just look at what he has done in this Eurocup, absolutely nothing. He is skilled for a tall guy but that's the exception rather than the rule.

But can any of you do a rainbow flick into an acurate volley

Yes it's not difficult.

Terrible technique on the volley, sliced it off the outside of his boot
>acurate
Didn't even show where the ball landed

So then how come on one on the English NT can do it?

Stiff , heavy footed white bois

They most likely do but not in real games.

In Europe you see this happening pretty much every training session from kids 10+ years old.

It's not that hard.

And for the money, CR7 and Messi are the best paid sportsmen in the world. First NFL player is at #7.

This is Messi hanging out with Americans for a cheap American potatoe chip commercial. Dude is probably mad and he makes $60 million a year so he will have his minions do his dirty work and make sure nobody knows

Americans can't take the bants

In this country you play the sport you can earn the most money at playing.

Also Floyd Mayweather earns more than both combined , dont mess with USA.

Lebron also earns more hes about to sign a giga contract this summer

NFL players play for 3 months of the year. Soccer players are away frim tbeir hot sluts and kids pretty much all year

The English has shit skill on the ball. Only Raheem Sterling is above average and he's a naturalized citizen not even born there. They are not Brazil or Mexico or anyone speaking Spanish or Portuguese for that matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Tpun-VbTmU

>The city of (You)

Floyd is retired, he is no longer on the list. But I don't really understand why anyone would argue about which athlete earns the most, who cares.

No you are shit.

>jordan Henderson

You cant be serious.

Hey monaco , run along. The big boys are talking

>It's the wealthy white people

Hardly anyone plays it seriously. I played it in the summer between football season and only the coach's son really cared about any of it.

It might have changed in the past 10 years or so but almost everyone who played it when I did used it as a secondary sport to stay in shape.

Rich white people play Golf and Lacrosse mostly in my area.

>americans ridiculing other countries for having terrorist attacks

>you're wrong listen to my anecdote
>i know everyone in america and what they do all the time

Are you trying to claim Europe pays athletes better than America? America has the global monopoly on football, baseball, basketball, and hockey. Europe has like what 8 top tier soccer teams? (Real, Barca, Bayern, Juve, Man U, Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool, PSG)...not even enough to make a competitive league

Go get stabbed and shot like your parliament lady

When will Huezil play joga bonito again? Watching them play nowadays is embarrassing

>because it's a sport for poor people
the majority of decent NFL and NBA players are dirt poor ghetto blacks

>That's because it's a child's game. Americans need more complex and interesting sports to compete in
Translation: Americans will only watch sports dominated by blacks

Translation: Blacks dominate all sports

Go get shot by Muslims like your gays

I would love to shoot gays

Well do I have the patriot militia for you!

>pitch
Say "field" you unAmerican piece of shit