Vape thread? Just picked up a new coil for my Subvod Mega TC. Old one took a shit after about three weeks

Vape thread? Just picked up a new coil for my Subvod Mega TC. Old one took a shit after about three weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2015/12/chemical-flavorings-found-in-e-cigarettes-linked-to-lung-disease/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice. I'm still working on my Ohm Wrecker and Horizon Arctic with NI200 coils, personally. I just can't get into rebuilding anymore when the tanks are getting this good and the coils are of this quality, but I really should upgrade up to SS soon.

Got a Kanger toptank mini a few weeks ago. Replaced the Ni coils for SS and upped the temperature to 350 and the flavour is much better now.

Yeah, as much as I'd love to bash Kanger, they're really staying up in the market. I wish they'd put out more competitive products, but hell. The stuff they put out is usually the standard for the longest.

How do people pay this much attention to this shit, I literally use mine every 2 minutes and I don't even know the brand

It's my first vape and I can't complain. Does really well and the build quality is top notch, for platinum version anyways.

Post pics.

Well, that's the beauty of this sort of stuff. You can actually use this stuff for weeks or months and people won't flip their lid on you. The market changes so much, to stay on the bleeding edge would cost you an arm and a leg.

the desire to belong is a strong force

you know they make vapes out of aluminim? aluminim gives off fumes when heated and the fumes are proven to cause alzheimers. i stick to analog cigarettes.

Enjoy a 100% risk of cancer. I guess it's a good thing, you seem dumb as fuck.

>implying vaping is healthy
news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2015/12/chemical-flavorings-found-in-e-cigarettes-linked-to-lung-disease/

Enjoy your mouth fedoras desu

only 1/3 of people will die if they are smokers. also when you saw your grandparents or parents die from smoking, chances are they chained smoked and breathed in more smoke than air. aluminim is by far more toxic than tobbaco smoke.

popcorn lung for everyone!

die from smoking* turns out cigarette smoking has destroyed my ability to spell and write. but alzheimers will destroy your ability to remember what the color red is.

Lol popcorn lung, good stuff user

Thumbnails for everyone!

We get it you vape

Threads dead.