How do you get a qt girlfriends that you can actually relate to and genuinely care about?

How do you get a qt girlfriends that you can actually relate to and genuinely care about?

Put yourself out there. Get incredibly lucky.

Don't be a faggot.

You can try becoming a relatable and genuinely caring person.

pay a girl to pretend for you.

second this

You don't.
>yfw and mfw we'll never have a gf this cute

fuck Sup Forums is literally worse than reeddit now
>inb4 go back to reeddit
i never went to reeddit and don't plan on going Sup Forums is just cancer everyone is a idiot and the mods are retarded worst chan

Just be yourself xD

Basically, put yourself out there and do things you feel passionate about. Eventually, you'll meet girls who are passionate about the same thing. If you get lucky, it works out with one of them.

Treat them like everyone else, shower often and don't be such a bitxh

Stop being ugly, oh wait.... you can't.

Create a machine that can turn you into a Chad

Have you tried faking it yet?

Step one: Don't be racist right wing sexist white trash. (99% of /b instantly eliminated.)

i said someone that i can relate to and care about

i'm in the middle i'm not racist and am actually very excepting

You need to start out faking the areas you suck at. After a while faking becomes normal and bam you are no longer and ackward faggot in that area.

not sure OP I got cucked by a nice grill that came in my ts we had a great conversion, she gave me her number and hasn't really responded since, that was 2 day ago.

Date your sister

i feel dead when trying to do that

that's disgusting and my sister is a dumb ugly retard

Suck it up and work at it. That or whine about not have a 10/10 qt31.4 girl who gets you.

So you have a shot!

I'm not whining and she doesn't have to be 10/10 she can be 5/10 or even 4/10 a lot of girls people consider 4/10s are 10s in my eyes

Really buck up and work. Relationships are more about compromise and hard work than magical love time.

So in other words, you're generally a social liberal who still holds views which may be vestiges of a time when you were more conservative? Your views are pretty mainstream and a significant portion of millennial women, at least in the United States, would probably agree with a majority of your beliefs.

oh then i don't like them i don't want a gf unless we agree on at least 85 percent of things

Probably a 8 year old boy pretending

fucking your sister is ok. but dating your sister is just fucking wrong.

i wish i was a girl

Shut up. Get a life, you can't change things as they are.

this is too real