You are taken in the dead of night by a group of government agents and drugged...

You are taken in the dead of night by a group of government agents and drugged. You wake up in a small room with a man sitting across from you. You will not get a lawyer, a phone call, or any personal possessions returned to you until you cooperate and answer every question they ask you.

What do you do?

Honest answers please

Lie

Answer their questions, give them all information requested, rat out my own family if I have to. Anything to get me out of that room.

Masturbate

Kill some before they take me and then see what they want

What good would a phone call be anyway? If you're unable to speak..

Just make up a story, or speak in riddles.

Answer questions in exchange for a cushy job on the moon or Mars or wherever else they have cool tech.

appreciate that their time is worth more than mine and refuse to answer in any other language than Klingon.

>You are taken in the dead of night by a group of government agents and drugged. You wake up in a small room with a man sitting across from you. You will not get a lawyer, a phone call, or any personal possessions returned to you until you cooperate and answer every question they ask you.

This happens to me once a week.

I give them the standard "you know what I know" response. They torture me for a bit. I wake up knowing that nothing has changed.

Answer every question with another question.

This

I will refuse to answer their questions until I get legal representation. I don't talk to pigs. If they attempt to torture me, I'll try to kill them, or I'll lie to them. I have no interest in helping them. They're the enemy.

>They are the enemy

No, you are the enemy, you just want freedom to yourself, you want everyone to suffer for your selfish desires, i will take great pleasure in watching a cuck like you dying to nurture the freedom tree.

Do you seriously value your opinion? Fascists and traitorous classcucks like you deserve to be shot alongside the pigs. Liberty is that to which I aspire for myself and for all of society. If moral cowards like you stand in my way, don't expect mercy.

Do you seriously think I value your opinion?*

I've been in a situation like this.

I got them to bring me a meatball sub and a pack of Export A greens.

Then I told them that the cocaine came from South America.

I don't remember much of what happened next, but I can still feel it 25+ years later.

Spoke the godless communist.

Freedom comes to all who collaborate with the governament, freedom for our children to be safe without the risk of being snacthed by sickos like you, who want the freedom to the destroy and violate everything.

America, hallowed by thy name, for the free world would not be there without us.

That's terrible trigger discipline!

You can fix it with magnets

It's why the book was written

autism

Considering I have nothing to hide I'll be good.

Kill yourself, fascist. When the revolution comes, us "godless communists" won't be so kind.

Ron Swanson.

I am a free man, the fascist here is you.

facism, communism, there is no difference, its just a pants on head retarded system like yours.

Also, our country is just more advanced and based, who would want to die for you? nobody.

Well that escalated quickly.

Not talk at all.
Spit on my hand.
Insert lubed finger into my asshole.
Spit on other hand.
Start masturbating furiously.
Ask if person opposite wants to join in by winking and motioning with my head.

Act scared as they intend but remain silent and oblivious, denying everything but you already knew that didnt you agent?

In other words, you don't understand what communism is and you're wholly ignorant of political and economic theory. If communism and fascism were identical, then antifascism wouldn't have been historically and contemporarily led by militant communists.

You literally just advocated for class collaboration, a central tenet of fascism (and, implicitly, of capitalism). Ignorant lumpen degenerates like you aren't worth my time.

>If communism and fascism were identical, then antifascism wouldn't have been historically and contemporarily led by militant communists.

Nigga, have you ever heard of Lenin's scissors strategy?

I'll ask them to shoot me in the head if I write it all down.
I'll go out nicely, I just dont like speaking.

Keep saying shit like "4... maybe 5" to everything they ask

Say I'll only answer their questions when they give me what I want. 5 Grand and pizza.

underrated post.

>Fascists and traitorous classcucks like you deserve to be shot alongside the pigs.

> objects to fascists
> solution is to shoot them

you sound a bit like a fascist, you know?

since they ask questions they din kno nuffin.

so probably just give them a handjob.. and answering the questions.. and cookies.. we all need a cookie

I'll answer this seriously why not
> look around the room and capture it in my mind
> close my eyes and focus on the situation
> Do a system check, mental activity, emotional awareness, make sure I can move and not drugged or impaired
> how many guys, any exits, vents or visible cameras
> Ask for a canned drink notice how they get out of the room
> search for information with conversation
> they will eventually slip up if I can keep them talking
> observe their microexpressions get the info I need
> lie or do whatever I have to for my escape
> spend my life to bring down the ones who dared cross me

Fascists and communists sound quite similar. That's why they allied back in 30's, before they stabbed each others in the back.

No, because "Lenin's scissors strategy" is not a part of radical leftist theory and I don't usually keep very up-to-date on the delusions and misinformation of liberals and fascists.

>using violence against oppressive conditions when all other options are unavailable is fascistic
I grew out of such pacifistic idealism years ago. Get a better argument, preferably a less ludicrous one.

When did communists and fascists ever ally? Are you trolling?

every time the same with those fascist fags...
tell some bullshit and then just leave...

Ask them why they didn't just look me up online? Literally everything is out there in my case