So the united states of america is trying to make an american icon a faggot

so the united states of america is trying to make an american icon a faggot.
what the fuck is wrong with this god damned country?

ew.com/article/2016/05/24/captain-america-boyfriend-twitter-campaign

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_comic_book_sidekicks
youtube.com/watch?v=B7qgyU4V8Pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

well it doesn't help that our president is gay and fucking a tranny...

kekd

>not knowing comic books & Hollywood have been infested with SJW libtards

I hope they do it tbh. Why? They'll lose the vast majority of their audience to appease the vocal few who aren't genuine fans anyway. They'll be bankrupt or lose so much money that the SJW heads who have infiltrated the company will roll and they'll get it back to being profitable by actually being appealing.

Look at Ghostbusters 2016. You cannot tell me this trend will last.

>appease the vocal few
sjw numbers are growing every day and will soon outnumber "true fans" dude

we should nuke 'em

where the fuck are we gonna get a nuke??

Are we talking about comic book SJW's or in general?

If in comic books, perhaps you're right that there are more SJW's becoming "fans" and pushing away the old school true fans. But there are les of them, and less committed, so the companies will still lose money.

i could help.. where you at? im in syria atm.. about to be in germany tho

Well this is the blow back we have to suffer through to counter act all the bigoted idiots.

u know what, forget it.
comic book fans are always complaining about the movies anyway.
let the sjws have it.

With that said, i no longer watch tv other then a couple sporting events every once and a great while. Tv is one of the biggest time sinks. Literally neglect leveling yourself up sitting around watching tv and movies.

same here.
i watch a couple mainstream shows though because im okay with mainstream things.

(game of thrones, walking dead, ect..)

but i do not have a cable tv subscription. if i watch any shows itll be through torrent downloads. no netflix either

Oh get off your high horse.
Damn near every super hero prior to 1960 had a little boy for a side kick. You think they were trying to feminize the superheros. No user they were trying to make you what you are.
A pedo..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_comic_book_sidekicks

To be honest he looks gay in the movie so why not make him in the movie ? Oh nos they want to change things in a comic (they do all the time ) btw die faggots :) new ghostbusters is cancer

I kinda agree. I'm not a fan of either tbh. They're milking the franchise rotten and when it's been milked to its last profitable drop, the SJW cancer infects the teat. Good riddance.

This is why, IMO, "Gamergate" is still rumbling away in the background. Gamers refuse to allow it to happen, despite devs having their tails between their legs. Gaming devs atm have 2 options:

1) Appease SJW's and avoid the social media wrath of the organised banshees and have it suffer in sales as the audience it was initially intended for have lost interest due to the BS around it and lose money and respect.

2) Stick 2 fingers up at the SJW's and make the game they want to do which has been happening for generations with no libcuck compromise or input and allow the figures to do the talking.

same sex love interest is not the same as a sidekick.

a sidekick is someone who trained alongside the hero to eventually take their place. its more a father / son thing then a homoerotic thing

>Gamergate
im not familiar with anything involving this name.
google tells me theres just sexism in games?

>homoerotic

what about it?

>have close friend
>viewers want you to be gay lovers
Nothing new there. Just shippers on the loose again.

Watch any Youtube clip with someone like Sargon of Akkad such as this

youtube.com/watch?v=B7qgyU4V8Pc

FWIW - I don't really like him, but what he talks about in this interview sums up the BS controversy quite well.

>25 minutes
sorry dude. i dont think i care enough.

Many comics have been called just that.

didnt know.
maybe im wrong then.

maybe some men confuse admiration for gay shit.

fair enough - I'm not sure how long the entire section on gamergate is but it's not the whole vid

to sum it up, girl with boyfriend fucks 5 gaming "reporters", who all subsequently give good scores to a rather crappy text based game around depression. Internet shit storm occurs due to "muh ethics in gayming journalism". SJW's, feminist tumblrinas and beta males scream misogyny. Now SJW's are trying to infect gaming like they did with hollywood, comic books and atheism but Gamers are pushing back every step of the way.

I lost interest about 18 months ago, but I still read bits and pieces about it, and I find it reassuring that it's still going on.