Sup guys, Diaperboy here

Sup guys, Diaperboy here.

Just posting some of my pics to see if there's any interest in a thread.

feel free to ama

why tho

because

How old are you?? do yo live alone,??

i'm 24, and i don't live alone. But not with my parents, if that's what you're asking./

thanks for the bump, I was on page 10.

well i guess he's done..

So do you "use" them?

Yeah, I wet them.

Huh, nice

tyvm.

feel free to ask more, you're the only one here

Yeah, it seems like it.
So when did you first get into it?

about 7-8 years ago.

had the urge to be diapered for years before, never really knew what it meant or how to act on it. But at a certain point i just started buying and wearing diapers.
Wore Goodnites for years, just recently (like a year or so) switched to full fledged, big, ABDL diapers. Never going back.

Have you ever worn multiple diapers or do you just wear the one?

With the goodnites i used to wear pampers or something underneath to increase the capacity.

The diapers I currently wear are the absolute top tier and have such high absorption there's no need for double diapering.

Once wet, how long do you stay diapered?

varies greatly; but i'm not the type to immediately change out of a diaper once i wet it.

Just one wetting doesnt even come close to filling up the diaper. ie. last night, i put on a ABU space diaper (pic related), i wet it, and then went to sleep in it. Woke up even wetter, but diaper still didn't leak.

Being in a wet diaper adds to the babyish feel.

Have you pooped?

Ever been caught?

I have not.

Mweh, maybe. But never red handed, like someone notifying me of the fact that i was wearing diapers or anything. Back in the days wearing goodnites I did leak through my diaper while out and about a few times.

OP says it's diaper boy thread
>mfw it looks more like a cringe thread

And would you. Your bum is so cute

don't think I would. stinks too bad and the cleanup is a bitch.

my fucking god this is disgusting.

Different strokes for different folks I guess

Oh I'd clean you and there's the reward of baby powder. I wank all my bois between changes big rewards for good baby's

These are the only diapers im in for

I would do many things to you, including but not limited to rimming your ass, crinkle cuddles because I like to be diapered too, and leashing you and fucking you doggy style.

I am genuinely curious why'd you find something like diaper or even ageplay hot. It's like reverse pedophilia roleplay. I'm not criticising or anything, just curious.

well here you go user.

Dominance and exhibition. Humiliation and the feels of plastic, piss, and shit.

Well I didn't exactly pick it myself either.
It's just a desire i've had for as long as i can remember, during/after puberty it became sexual and turned me on.

It's the idea of someone my age not supposed to be wearing diapers, and the naughtiness of it.
Also the feeling of being a baby gets my juices flowing; and being diapered is an integral part of that.

Hope that somehow answers your question.

And admiring boys for their undies while in your 'chastity' of diapers

So, is it like an affinity for diapers? I thought you're into this because you're into like mother-son (or at least a maternal figure) roleplay where you get taken care by an adult woman and feeling like a naughty kids gets your steam engine going.

Well i'm not saying i'm not into that, because I am, but the diapers definitely take centre stage in the whole 'feeling like a baby' thing, and after that all the behaviorisms and roleplay stuff comes into play.

But yes, I very much do like getting diapered and (teased) by a maternal figure.

It's like a spectrum. It's a community. Some people are into that. Before puberty it's diapers and then it gets more complex

I see. Thanks for clearing that up. You keep on doing what you love, guys.

posting for

thanks user.

Holy fucking shit

Sure thing give it a chance. Put on a show because deep down...

So fluffy

where do you get the big abdl ones? they look so puffy and comfy

im not into the whole acting the baby thing, i wouldnt ever be into it, wouldnt suck a dummy or drink from sippy cups like some do, but I work in a supermarket and one day i tried out some adult diaper we stocked and there's something weirdly satisfying about wearing them.

They're comfy as shit and it's a weird warm feeling to piss them, but the huge ones you have look even more fun. I just 100% never want to be caught with this shit.

Sit on my lap?

Do you shit in the diapers?

I buy mine at ABDL factory. The top ones are pricey, but totally worth it. If you want top fluff and absorption you should go for ABU space, ABU little pawz, or rearz. Packages are sent completely discreet.

Thy're absolutly fucking comfy.

as mentioned above, no.

I shit in mine

nobody cares about your diaper you retarded dipshit.
Post your penis or gtfo

how does it feel to have the shittiest fetish on the planet?

feels pretty good. I like the feel.

GET A LIFE RETARDED MANCHILDREN

No pun intended? You don't even know its the best fetish on the planet. Can make you clinically insane

I'm actually kind of mad at how much interest I have in this. It seems like one of those things where if you're not 100% into it and you try it you'll just end of sitting there realizing how dumb you are.

that being said, how do they feel? comfy? all my roommates will be gone for like a month and I think it would be interesting to lounge in instread of clothes

amazingly comfy. If you put them on right (mostly just tight enough) it feels amazing around your dick, balls and butt. And then there's the added pleasure of just wetting yourself without any reprecussions. Feels super naughty.

God bless you Spider-Man

help contribute please

Ohh that onesie lets have a tinkle baby

and it's like $40 for 10 of the space ones shipped

kinda an expensive hobby

well fuck i lied, it ships from the god-damn neverlands. shipping costs more than the fucking product

yeah i just saw it too.. it's $10 for a pack of 8 at home, or $60 for 10 from this website..

well yeah i'm sorry guys, you asked where i ordered from, thats where i do. I'm a Eurofag myself.

I think you guys are better off ordering from the abuniverse site (the manufacturer of the diapers). I hear they have super quick delivery. A pack of 10 costs 35 dollarydoos there.

Still expensive, but worth it. But hey, thats my opinion.

23/m here, also diapered. can i get attention too lmao

Need a change buddy?

nupe, am dry

No poopies? How long you been in diapers

for roughly... 8 years? not all of that was in legit diaps. only started buying 2 or 3 years ago. you?

Always but only for fun

same. you wearing now?

Yes and I might have to...go

do it! youre a baaaaaaaaaaaaby!

(squish) baby go poopy

grossssss

Waaaaaa

fucking christ kill yourselves cringey faggots

(scowl)

You go t t tooooooo

jesus fucking christ. please kill yourself

i don't mess tho.