I never understood why prospective mass shooters don't manage to get the high score because of stupid reasons

I never understood why prospective mass shooters don't manage to get the high score because of stupid reasons.

"Rodger drove to the Alpha Phi sorority house at Embarcadero del Norte and Segovia Road near the University of California Santa Barbara.He knocked on the sorority house door for a few minutes. After no one answered, he began shooting people who were nearby."

If you are hellbent to kill as many as you can and die that day, you'd think you wouldn't be thwarted by a lock door. Couldn't he just break in from a window? He had guns to shoot the glass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50I6Tfk4tPI
youtu.be/0x3MHG4pEAI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigga was high as shit, and not too smart either. A motherfucker stupid enough to ditch the LA high life with film producer daddy and expensive food, cars and generally lots of money deserves going down with a shit score.
All this could have been solved if the idiot fucking discovered vidya games.

He was playing vidya like mmo's but apparently didn't find anyone there either

I kinda wonder how it'd be playing vidya with him

A lot of autistic rage I'd imagine.

Nerves, adrenaline and all that
I would imagine a mass shooting is stressful for the shooter as much as everyone else. That being said, it does seem like it should be that hard

Fucking this. This guy was a stupid cunt. He could have done so much more for the world. How can you fail in life with foundations as that? He had money, education if he wanted, connections..

I get pissed everytime this fag pops up. Fucking cunt.

Cause he was a cuck Faggot, just ask moot. It's his cousin

Because he was dumb as shit mayne, most shooters are

For the last 8 years of my life, ever since I started wow, I have been forced to endure an existence of no high end raiding, rejection from guilds and unfulfilled desires. All because guilds have never been attracted to me. They gave things like gear, vanity items and titles to other players, but never to me.

false flag crisis actors how fucking dumb are you?

I understand the fact that he was slightly psychotic but jesus christ talking about entitled white kids.Nigga never starved in his life, never lived in poverty and everyone respected him.Except girls apparently, so he wanted justice.....by killing males. That ironic bit is what pisses me off, he simply couldn't do a good job even when it meant his death

He uh..... He was asian

Alex Jones? Who let you out of your cage?

SUPREME GENTLEMAN

So probably a tiny dick and manlet?

Might explain a few things..

All you fags dissing Elliot fucking Rodgers. What have you cumstains ever done right in your lives.

Lost my virginity, which your lord and savior Elliot fucking Rodgers couldn't do

poor guy, i feel for him, even to this day i feel as if he was as much a victim as all the others.

got a gf

Your dog doesn't count, nigger

Does your sister count?

You don't see and SJW standing up for the guy :(

He made a fuckin difference. He took matters into his hands. He wasn't going to be walked on and used by the chads and stacies who hurt him. All you fucks just let it slide on by and allow others to control you. Elliot was indeed a supreme gentleman. THE Supreme Gentleman.

The rodge is back:
youtube.com/watch?v=50I6Tfk4tPI

This time we must help him do it right

Obviously, she's human at least.

he should have just paid for a hooker

>dissing

Had a few girlfriends, fucked some asshole's girlfriend who tried to give me shit all the time. Restored my own car, lost 60 pounds. Might be a poorfag, from a poor family, but atleast im not some degenerate cuck like Elliot was.

He was 'Creepy' according to the girls that knew him.

Everyone knows that's not a good look and hard to sort out.

No.

someday when i have the money and the price drops a bit,
i am going to buy a black bmw just like his and dedicate it to him, maybe a decal of his face on the rear windshield, and the words supreme gentleman underneeth. then his bday and death date.

Was just wondering, because I fucked her like a dog.

sure you did pal, :D

im a girl btw.

You actually expect autistic faggots to have any idea what they are doing? Being a fucking retard is pretty much a prerequisite to being a mass shooter.

Well, this guy was not even a beta, this guy was a straight up omega. So fucking pitiful that no wonder he was thwarted by a fucking door.

Whoa, watch it with that edge there, my friend. You're scaring the children.

Please install loudspeakers playing loops of his videos so as to spread the holy message

Fuck off you degenerate cuck. No one cares that you've led a meaningless life with no impact. Have fun with everyone forgetting about you after you die

0/10 bait

thats what ill do at the car shows

This is beautiful, he gets no glory after death

Most people born rich are entitled spoiled little bitches. He probably didnt appreciate what he had because he had never not had it. Also he was obviously mentally ill

What the fuck is that creature

got a gf

LOL pro counterstrike player

The Jew's put me... I mean him in there! The Jew's did it goddamn it!

are you shitting me? he got tones of glory, everyone knows who he is, he has tons of fans too, he is the beloved lost prince of /rk9/

Fuck's sake. Put it out of its misery

theres not much you can learn off killers like elliots. why he did it is not understandable for once im confused may be he wanted to go out like a war hero

Im actually OK with that. Everyone dies anyways and is forgotten somehow. I wont even remember you after this thread 404's.

Nice bait though

Sadly he's made a shit load more money than I have, so if anything he should be the one putting me out of my misery

ok there einstein

The FBI couldn't figure out why the fuses in the cafeteria inside Columbine didn't go off but they reported if they did explode, it would have caused enough structural damage to collapse the second floor (which was the library) and a estimated 300 injuries would have occured.
Some things are just in God's hands.

I have the same thoughts, OP.

Elliot is a bad example though, he was a straight up retard fucked up on wine and benzos. I read his whole fucking manifesto, and honestly he would have been okay if he didn't try to go for the stuck up sluts in Cali.

5'9, 135

Wow, even relative to other complete faggots, I could break that kid in half without trying.

Cmon fag, atleast give me something to reply to..

>tones of glory

This is the saddest thing I've ever read. Not any of the bullshit about raids, just that you still play WoW. Sucks for you faggot.

ok there einstein

Who are his fans? From what I can tell he is remembered as a "mentally ill" virgin.

None

That's his corpse in the gutter

Aaaaand that one went way over your head.

>Might be a poorfag, from a poor family

Alright, Gallileo

Damn. They parked a Honda on him. That's rough.

I'd fuck him.
Or, would have when he was alive.

It couldn't be that mechanical and electronic detonation systems fail, nope, it's gotta be God huh? Sure he didn't stop based Brendan and Dylan from entering with guns, that's a bit to hard. By all means, let's give him glory for allowing the detonators to not work

Fuck off man.

Kek

that his bmw. you blind.

i wish i could buy that bmw, i would restore it to its glory and she would ride again in his memory.

It was the ugly indian guy who did it too

the irony

It's a Honda.

Nope
Check the tag

When did this happen?

The Devil and God were both battling that day, I didn't say it was a total victory douche bag.

>gods hands switched off fuses to bombs
>only two hands bc Christian God isn't shiva
>didn't bother stopping gunners from gold starring the rest of the school

Not the guy your replying too but no faggot. Thats definitely a BMW. Looks to be a 5 series. We'd all be so lucky to die by a 5 series

If only he would have picked up this book sooner

change your life
pic related

having a shitty dad drives ya to killing people, but at the same time it's your dad who oughta teach ya how to do things the right way, so here is your answer.

Idk man looks like a Honda to me.

See And read the license plate

Wow, sounds like your God is pretty inept. My God could have stopped them but didn't, for the lulz.

new york post is the greatest publication the world has ever seen.

wasn't he into puahate.com and hated pick up artists for getting all the hot girls?

kek
also checkek'd

LOL, all I keep thinking is that I want to read the story about the boy who's mom lives in the Amazon

are you a retard dude? that was a good joke...

He should have read into it, its not about
being a master pickup artist its
the slow transformation of yourself into
something better

He came into /fit/ and /r9k/ a few times

And Sup Forums two nights before

he had autism, if he knew girls love money he woulda been getting all the pussy in the world, but being autistic means something is missing. For him it was the realization that he was rich and could have any girl he wanted as long as he bought stuff for them. Sad really, I woulda been his friend, we coulda bought some hookers and snorted coke lines off there asses.

the next person to join him will probably be tobuscus. I say he will go on a killing spree then off him self before this year ends. Keep an eye out fam.

Have a gf. Also a job, etc.

>I never understood why prospective mass shooters don't manage to get the high score because of stupid reasons.

Because they're mentally ill and don't think too clearly. They aren't all that smart to begin with. And they're jittery and flooded with adrenaline so they're in a hurry and make stupid careless mistakes.

Behold

And as we all know, if you have suicidal/homicidal thoughts, the best place to come for direction is Sup Forums.
It was never going to end well for him, he should just have tried fitting in with the losers and then finding himself in his late 20's, rather than thinking he was an alpha and pursuing that lifestyle.

youtu.be/0x3MHG4pEAI

Protip if you are rich and weird:

Play the fucking silent type, bitches dig that 'mysterious' image.

Do not start talking about your thoughts, that's a one way ticket to the kerb.

>Oh yeah. That's nice.