Scientifically speaking, at what age do most women spoil?

Scientifically speaking, at what age do most women spoil?

I see all these fresh nugs and want to poke them, but I fear the older woman trap...some ugly, fat succubus Gorilla-glued to my dick for life

So when do I, as the blacks say, "Kick dem to da kurb!"?

Mid-late 20's if you have options. Into their 30's if you don't.

In about a couple weeks if you don't freeze them. Curing and smoking will give you the longest preservation. Use a good, wet wood, like hickory to really accentuate the meat.

Somewhere between 30-35

thanks user.. what kind of bbq sauce do you use?

It's all a lottery, just pick someone skinny and hope for the best.

My motto is that a skinny chick will get curvy after having kids, but a curvy chick will get fat after having kids. And a fat chick . . . well, you get the point.

So if I like curvy chicks then I have to get with a skinny chick now.

Love is about a long term commitment and your way of thinking is unhealthy.

That's a good point

Weight aside, why do all women look horrible after a few years?

karlie has a face doesnt fail

Okay

And what about your obsession with traps, furries and ponies? Queer

Look horrible relative to what or who?

If all woman get ugly wuicklu then it's not like it's odd or unnatural for this to be the case.

I don't think you can really love a woman if you're just planning to ditch her in a few years. Sounds sad.

Only you are talking about love

This. I got a skinny as fuck girlfriend precisely because of this user's type of logic, and it's awesome. Even 'average' girls my age make me cringe, especially thinking of what they'd be like in a few more years

What does her mother look like?

What you're talking about excludes the possibility of love, I feel bad for you.

on IInah that doesn't work. my brother married a skinny chick, and she ballooned into whale territory after two kids. the best way is to look at their mother. if their mother is fat they most likely will be too.

You don't make any sense

If this your way of thinking, just fuck women that are 18, have a long shelf life and don't have to worry about them aging for a while.
But seriously user, just find a chick you can tolerate personality wise because eventually you'll hit the point where you spoil too.

What blacks have you ever heard saying that you fucking retarded nigger?

Made me laugh out loud even though everyone is asleep lol thanks m8

Biologically? The moment they reach menopause
Technically? 40+
If you want them fresh and in there prime? Any year before there 30

There are exceptions to the rule

Ironically while there testosterone peaks at 25 most mens prime starts in there 30s

But men look good as they age

Name one ONE woman who looks better than her 20-yo daughter/self (Demi Moore is against the rules)

Like I said, it's a lottery.

You can pick the favourite, but it doesn't guarantee a win.

If I like this figure . . .

Then I have to marry this woman . . .

Proves my point

If I like this figure ...

You say this with the eyes of a younger man. Yeah your grandpa thought 20 year olds were fine but he also had taste for 60 year old women as you get older what you find attractive is the same but different.
Men age just the same as women, Hollywood is a lie because everyone there knows the tricks to hide aging.

100% of these cock-pockets will become nasty in 10 years

>Science!

it hurt me when I heard her bash small dicks on Stern back in the day though :(

Then I have to marry this figure

Hollywood? Young eyes?

I'm 42 and wondering were all the hot chicks I once knew went

Seems like I missed the boat to tuna town

Never get married just to be safe

Mr Theory man here . . .

This body shape is probably the maximum I could be attracted to. If I want to have a partner who never goes above this size then I have to go to the extreme:

I have to choose the skinniest woman possible.

It's a sacrifice in the immediate future to eventually achieve the ideal size for as long as possible:

I'm not having kids though, so that should be a good bonus as far as the looks of my wife/partner/gf/whatever turn out.

It doesn't really matter. Scientifically speaking, attraction towards somebody diminishes with the upwards of 50 sexual encounters. Human beings are not programmed to be monogamous.

Just do yourself a favor and don't get married. Get loads of money. Keep banging drunk dumb teenagers who you will always be attracted to, and make sure you switch it up every few months so it doesn't get boring.

you know I have a problem. unlike most of you I'm actually attracted to older women. the last three women I've been with were all over the age of 45. I don't know why that it turns me on so much, but it does. women my age and younger don't do it for me. what do I do to fix this?

As far as looks go, her face getting old and wrinkled well before it should, I dunno.

Pick something you like and hope for the best.

I'm borderline asexual, I've only ever been sexual attracted to maybe a dozen women.

Almost all of them has had a defining feature: squinty eyes.

Not slanty gook eyes, but eyes where the eyeball is seen less than the average woman.

So, if I were to pick any woman it would be a very skinny one with squinty eyes.

And last but not least, small to medium size tits. The less sag the better.

Depends on the race

Why is it a problem? Older women are easier too. If it makes your dick diamonds, go for it, man.

This x1000

If her mom is ugly, she will get ugly.

Kill dead poets

You have a mother complex

YES, you want to sniff mommies panties and be a bad boy

That's my point

They don't call em mom jeans for nuthing

This goldigging slut almost ruined my life. She's 27 I'm 49

5-years away from looking like a pleated mattress

Most girls can retain their beauty for a long time if they keep a diet and workout. The reason alot get ugly when their older is because they decide both two are over rated and that fucking your body up is perfectly okay because they're married now. Every hot chicks ugly mom I've met has pretty much did a collection of bad habits that destroyed their looks

This is a perfect example of someone who is too far gone in the body department to commit to for any period of time.

Her tits

>dat bikini tan
hnng

One day she'll be fat and dumpy

go for older woman so you know what they look like now not in 15-20 years, i love my gf im 38 shes 46 big titties, fat ass and goes like the clappers

we've both done our breeding and hate kids (her ex wanted them she didnt, my ex wanted them i didnt)

when i was on dating sites i always went for older woman too i like a bigger older woman, not some skank who spend her time looking in the mirror and taking pictures of herself

Rock on, dude

Let me know when Motley Crue is back in town next time

I missed them last time and noticed all the mascara in Walgreens was gone

I like the fat titties

>golddigging slut
>im 50, she's half my age
>s-surely she just likes me for my personality
you're fucking stupid

Proof that men age gracefully.

These dubdubs speak the truth.

15 to 17. But society dictates that we waste an extra year to 3.

He aged naturally though.

It's a trap.

Baby Gravy