This shit is kind of gay tbh fam. no homo

Insightful m9

you've got some gr8 content

Just watching out for you fampai.

Thx m8

Don't think this qualifies, but you see why it's relevant

never did that.

never did that either.

been there, done that. no choker though.

been there too.

nope.

guess i must have at some point.

no.

yeap. may times. usually for trips to arcades and games.

i remember that.

no.

no.

no.

oh yeah. few times.

very beginning.

kissing always felt weird.

thats just silly and it never happens.

youve been fucked in the butt but youve never jerked off?

i was just going strictly by what i see in the pictures. the setting and situations.

>and yes of course i have masturbated and been masturbated. its how everything started.

>Gay shotacon thread!
What kind of device is that called it looks so fun to do I wanna to try it with my cousin!:D holy shit dick in dick action!

who asked you?
fucking attention whore

Wow wtf Ur on every Loli cuck thread ubfuckin weirdo

It is some sort of onahole.

I believe it's called a water snake toy...

>been masturbated
thats some nice american fam

its caleld an onahole

>wtf Ur on every Loli cuck thread ubfuckin weirdo

what?

yall niggas need to chill

the preteens want to be hardcore. im pretty chill myself.

flip phone.

>what year is this?

ah well, let them think theyre hardcore

this kid looks like he belongs in a horror movie
still 10/10 would bang

Just curious, do any of you guys like cheese pizza, or is shota as far as you can go in terms of sexual deviancy?

this makes me wonder
is there a shota version of oshikko sensei anywhere?

Depends

on what? nice trips m8
personally, i've gone to those cheese pizza forums and felt too guilty to fap
being unable to tell if they're consenting sucks too

i'm no moralfag but 3D is kind of gross

i can at least pretend that in 2D there isn't shit all over everything

Never save anything but if I see I'll work one out mostly

why'd there be shit all over everything

thread shows 8 posters.

i know this is a sensitive topic, but how many of you here because you were diddled as kids, and how many of your just straight up degenerate pedofags since birth?

>the first one here.

the popo give more a fuck about the distributors than the downloaders, just like they took down limewire and didn't imprison its users

still a big deal at least for me.

As a kid? If you still consider 12 that, yeah. I got my first blowjob by an older dude who was 19, and he also taught me how to french kiss :D

too bad he feels guilty about it now, i liked it and now firmly believe that if it's consentual, who fucking cares?

are you gay now?

did you guys ever fuck?

how do you know he feels guilty now?

i'm bisexual, and I didn't do anal with him, nor any of my boyfriends at those times. the further I got was fingered and rimmed when I was 14. It was awesome, a bit ticklish, and... weird. Makes you feel warm and tingly all over.

I also know because we keep in contact.

sounds hot as fuck. who rimmed you? was he older as well or same age as you??

Anyone have the discord link?

>eat nothing but soylent for 3 weeks prior
>clean out poop tubes with POWER ENEMA multiple times
>clean out anything remaining with a brush
>still get shit on your toys

there is no way to prevent it

Story time!

When I was 13, I met my ex online. I sent him lots of n00ds, and he made me feel really loved and gave me lots of attention. I don't think he manipulated me at all, I was the one with the idea of giving him my nudes. He was 19 at the time.

About a year later, he takes his vacation to a hotel near my house. My mother also went off to visit family, so it was all perfect.

We got some subway, and went in the hotel one at a time so we wouldn't be discovered. We closed all the blinds and locked the door. I was the first to get naked, we cuddled in bed and I stripped myself under the covers.

Long story short, I sucked his cock down to the base, he nutted in my face. (and then i learned it really hurts to have jizz in your eye... makes it red too) I feel bad for him because he really wanted to fuck my ass but i was scared i wasn't clean enough inside. So instead, he pulled me onto all fours and started biting my cheek and licking around the hole, but not directly on it. It was ticklish, and I shivered. Eventually he swirled it until his tongue touched my hole, and it felt so great... I really miss those times. He still loves me.

Hm. Not sure, I don't have that problem. I find when your poop is harder, it's easier to clean out and you're less likely to get shit on your partner or toy. It's definitely an experimental process.

i really hate how shota threads have turned into "dump your childhood sexual trauma" threads recently

i don't give a fuck what happened to you 20 years ago
and i dont give a FUCK that you can't fucking get over it

hot stuff user. where did you meet online? also, did he know how old you were? did he have any objections?

how long were you guys together, and I suppose it was a long distance internet thing, so how long did that last?

i give a fuck. you dont have to read it either faggot. you can easily hide the post and move on to your fap.

im interested in his story, hence I asked him, and not you. you jealous little bitch.

I went to an all boys catholic school, was never raped or anything but there was a Brother working as a teacher, he would rub our arses and pinch them some times, i dont think he dared to touch our groin area. We just let him, i didnt really care because it was playful in nature

the stories were asked for, your opinion was not
you're irrelevant

my dick gives a fuck

did you know of any school mates fucking each other or messing around.

all that testosterone and boner awareness is bound to turn up the faggotry in the absence of pussy.

Oh, haha... I'd like to keep the meeting a secret ;3 and yes, he knew full well how old I was. He knew I was 12 when we started talking. If he had objections, he never voiced them, but I did have competition I'd have to fight over for him. We were together for like two years. Probably my happiest and realest relationship I ever had. He came around the time I had my best year of school, seventh grade, and when I finally got out of depression after two years. We still talk and reminisce. I really hope he takes me back now that I've grown. It didn't seem to be the age thing that kept him around.

embarrassed + cocky = adorable and sexy