You're makng a snuff film and she is the star. How does she die?

You're makng a snuff film and she is the star. How does she die?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0hO0dgzFRnj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucked by a chainsaw

On As an old lady with a loving family kek

Buml

Bump

Gross

This

She dosen't. Didn't you get the memo OP? In this film, YOU die and SHE is the killer ...

Now tell me - how do you die?

Bump

Probably listening to the OP in another thread that keeps posting how his friend turned his sister into a cumslut.

Back-packing across the middle East to prove Islam is a religion of peace

By anal prolapse

XD SO FUNY OP IS DIE XDDDDD

Raphael from tmnt rips her ass apart while Mikey eats a pizza off her tits

Cut her horizontal with a chainsaw and ensure she's still conscious and watches me fuck her bottom half.

decapitaded and using her head to deepthroat while fisting her dead ass and pussy. More ?

Death by SnuSnu

I insert my schwanz into the OP's fantasy girlfriend's anus.

hello OP

I ejaculat powrefuly
the OP's fantasy girlfriend explodes from the force and volume of my seamin
A tear roll's down the OP's cheek
I defecate

Ahhh it is good to be the king! The schwanz king!

vocaroo.com/i/s0hO0dgzFRnj

Gang raped by homosexual men who are infected with active AIDS virus. New reality show follows her as she learns her contracted HIV becomes active and then becomes full blown AIDS.

ISIS is told she spit on the Koran. ISIS puts
her in cage with bear that has been starved. Bear rips her to shreds while ISIS beheads an innocent Iraqi.

put her upside down with her legs so spread out she'll scream in pain, then shove an hose down her throat and start pouring water, her belly bloat, she's twitching like crazy but continue until she drown and water come out of her ass, she's now a humain fountain

OP is ordering a snuff film because OP is a faggot who can't stand wimmenz. I rescue the girl and put OP in a stockade and invite the biggest, burliest prisoners to make use of OP's faggot ass. When the gangbang is done OP's ass is stuffed with fireworks. OP explodes. No one gives a shit and the girl lives happily ever after.

put a slug through your head, kidnap chick take her down to texas where 10 illegal mexicans gang rape her then have coyotes eat her alive.

I come back from the dead and eat the souls of all involved and get a ghost waifu

Chokes to death on my penis.

Ecks Dee.