Ive broken into a house, people are in here

Ive broken into a house, people are in here.
Can't go outside as some kids are running around.

What do I do? This is a store room, plenty of places to hide in case they come.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZtSrTe4YG5s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jump out of the closet and claim you are the police. when they ask to see your badge punch em in the face then steal their children

Would if I had a fucking gun.

why are you on your phone instead of trying to break out? You should turn yourself in

Wait until they leave / go to sleep, as you contemplate the poor life choices that got you to this point.

Once the coast is clear, poop behind the sofa and leave.

Why are you there?

Call the fire department on the people down the street and when everyone goes to go stand around and be nosy make your escape

timestamp
better proof
or get the fuck off

Start placing things randomly

Because I can't, the fence is fucking 4 meters high, and I gotta run to the other side of the house WHERE THERE IS A GROUP OF PEOPLE STANDING IN A FUCKING CIRCLE SILENTLY

yeah because he propably has a pen and paper with him when he breaks in somewhere. faggot.

I would just fucking run for it if u know the way out.

Risky, I would have to find a pen and turn on the lights

This

Op breaking in to get himself some better memes

Genius. Im not OP, but great idea.

>break into the house of innocent people who may try to kill you in self defense
>trapped in a small dark room
>better post it on Sup Forums

god this place has gone to shit

no

Start fapping

Smart

Why not just casually walk out, apologize for intruding, explain how you got in, give ideas how to fix that opening, then walk off like nothing happened at all.

Find bleach. Drink bleach. Gain superpowers.

Did you break into a cult?

Holy shit this an opportunity in disguise. Find a sheet or a blanket or something and wrap yourself up then jump out and tell them you're their Messiah come to lead them to the promised land

Kek

Kill yourself because you are criminal nigger cancer scumfuck.

This

What is near you op?

lol... i guess in this case this wont work mh? I actually do this kinda stuff when i urbex if i get spotted. Just casually walk away... But i guess if ur inside a private house/apartment just walking out wouldnt work too well, kek

>the fence is fucking 4 meters high

The hell, did you break into a compound?

Slight problem
Just discovered this place smells of slight decomposing things.

I'm starting to freak the fuck out

Cant you just go out and break something so their attention gets somewhere they wouldnt recognize you? i dunno

Give yourself a black eye, and start sobbing. When they open the door, yell Nooooo! And then cry harder, saying "don't let him hurt me" over and over again. Then sprint out.

Your best bet is to just wait until everyone is asleep if you don't wanna get caught. If you try to make a run for it now, you run the risk of getting caught and going to jail.

You're going to die OP

LOL it's not like some sort of game where you can toss a glass bottle and they'll casually stroll over there wondering "what made that sound," people panick and run away from the source first, maybe even hide for a while and call the police.

break something in opposite side so then you make a run for it pussy

Wait for everyone to go to sleep.

And just go out as you broke out. It's 5 am so they will be dead in the next 2 hours. Good luck op

Just go to them and ask if they have some sugar.

Just run to the exit. If they see you just react and say '' Are you all okay? I just hear some screams and noises and i came the fastest possible '' Good luck

Act like a literal retard and pretend you thought this was your house. See this video for tips on how to act retardley
youtu.be/ZtSrTe4YG5s
People are Willing to believe retards

roll

take a shit u lil bitch

Fuck it
I'm going to smash this door open
And I'm going to leg it

I don't know what direction the exit is
So it's a 50/50 chance I'll escape

Will report if I get out

Don't die

Well that is if they are huge pussies. Usually people look there first. If a window breaks in your house. U gonna look there first. Who the fuck would just straight call the police without even looking at it.

He dun goofed

oh my god
this is not going to end well

Run forest.

Now this is 100% fake.

punch in the face the first person you see and RUN! hahaha

If you are doing it, jist wait until lights are off. And then go and make your run.

glhf

Dubs speak the truth

Maybe, just maybe this will teach you not to break into sketchy houses and ask near psychotic Internet folk for advice on getting out of your shitty choices. Good luck. Don't die. Don't get eaten by a cult

God speed user

ever hear of Forrest Gumps brother? oh, right he never made it

gone to shit? if this is real, this is gold, stop complaining your fucking ass off and stop sobbing and make quality content if this isnt good you FUCKING CUNT.

be careful op, i know you can get out

Speaking of forest I just jumped in one
They didn't chase me, but they only walked to the front yard and stopped

I'm going to stop posting until I'm 100% sure they can't find me

If you heard a piece of glass break in your kitchen, you would run away and call the cops?

what? go back to league of legends faggot

You deserve to be fucking shot you dirty nigger.

i would have just waited for 5 hours and posted updates of life in the closet of some rando's house tbh, although still unclear as to why OP broke in in the first place

Sounds like business as usual to me.

FUCK THEY'RE CHASING ME NOW

OP what the FUCK did you do? Why are you in someone's house? Did you break in? Why?

No photos
No timestamp
Propably just same faggin
Fuck this thread

noice

I love this episode of Always Sunny

you dun fucked now

Op here. I made it out, and took off down the street. 3 guys started chasing me, but gave up after a block. I popped over to a gas station, and I'm hiding behind a dumpster. I hear sirens, and there are cops all over. How fucked?

I wouldn't run, but then again, not everyone has balls

And you still had time to type that and surpass the captcha? This is soooo fake.

Your black so rap or dribble your way out of this.

Fake. He would have time to captcha and respond while being chased

I'm calling bullshit. Running for your life but you can still post? bye. I hope this is real so your ass dies

It's 6 minutes, he ded

that was quick

wait a minute whatthefuck that looks like my laundry room

pants off, underwear on head, run out screaming, get yourself held on a mental health act, save yourself jail

you think you managed to get out without them seeing your face?

its new and entertaining. i would rather be here than a cuck or trap thread. fuck b honestly.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!?

pretty fucked. Get new ID and get out of the country

Thisis greati

change your clothes

Has balls? No one is going to instantly assume someone is in their house. You are painfully dull.

>its new
Lying on the internet isn't new.

inb4 hes playing the division

Just stay there and sleep.

Cop here, usually when we had those cases we just fill a report and if we have no suspects we call it a night. Worry not, just stay there and don't do something edgy.

I had my shirt pulled up over it for the most part. I have black hair, crew cut. It'd be hard to pin it on me.

Call someone u know to pick u up. Its a great getaway plan

Keep moving! Take off your shirt and walk casually away from there.

Police arrived
I'm observing as bystander

YOU KNOW Sup Forums HAS FUCKING GONE TO SHIT WHEN NO ONE IS COMMENTING ON THE FACT THIS PERSON IS A CRIMINAL AND A NIGGER.

Walk out casually like you didn't do anything