I've been battling depression for years and I just can't take it anymore...

I've been battling depression for years and I just can't take it anymore. I need a way out that's not too messy and more or less painless. I don't need comfort or someone to talk me out of it. I need a solution that works and will put me out of my misery. Please this is an user that just wants it all to end.

Other urls found in this thread:

metanoia.org/suicide/
youtube.com/watch?v=oEZrAGdZ1i8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just keep fighting

believe me, i know it sucks

just one day at a time

have you considered heroin?

A bottle of sleeping pills

learn guitar, write feelings for songs

anesthesia then shotgun to the face

try magic mushroom

the fucks going on with all these repeating digits son?

go take a shitload of coke and hit some shitty country where hookers and drugs are cheap. you might pull yourself out of it or youll overdose

Heroin probably sounds like the best bet. I heard pills give you a nasty last min annuerism am I wrong?

Why are you depressed, OP? I know of such a method, but I'd like to know your rationale for suicide first.

goto america and just get a shotgun m8, ill meet up with you on the next cycle
>tfw you'll have 6 years more on ng+ than me

I live in Texas

I've battled depression for a year and a half in my life, but can succesfully say that I am cured now.

I used to follow all the advice: get into a routine, start exercising, eat healthy as fuck, therapy, pills, etc.

And while it relieved some of the angst and feelings of no self-worth, it didn't really do that much.

What "fixed" me was resolving my fucking shit. Odds are you're repressing whatever is bothering you. You might be completely oblivious to it. I know I was.

For me it was an abusive relationship that I had to get out of. The dynamic of the relationship made me undermine my self-love and the relationship with myself. Once I got out, I was still sad because I did love the girl, but it wasn't the dreadful hopeless sadness you feel when you are depressed.

Life has been better ever since.

Tl,dr: figure the fuck out what is causing your depressive feelings. Odds are you're going to need a therapist to dig deep into your psyche. Then take whatever action to put those things to rest.

So do I. Where are you?

I can't keep a job because of anxiety and I can't keep a relationship because I'm always depressed. I have plenty of sex and I have friends. I spent most my life expecting to die by 18 and after that I didn't know what to do with myself. I'm 27 now and after years of never finding a way to get out of this hole I'm just giving up. I can't take another day of just laying in bed not being able to go outside

Why do you care whether you have a job? Why are you anxious?

you're not my dad

This kind of hits close to home

Laredo formally Austin

if you are worried about a mess and pain then you are not ready yet, OP.

When you are ready, you will do it.

No job and I'm forced back into my parents house. That will just lead to blowing my brains out and my younger siblings finding my corpse. I don't want that. Plus my mom deserves an open casket.

makes sense actually

this is worth gold

Pain isn't really much of an issue but like I said in the post before. My mom deserves an open casket

I know the feeling bro. I planned to take my life at 25, but right before the planned date. I got a gf. It lasted 6 months because she was a cheating slut. I then moved away, but it went downhill from there. Tried to finish school, but depression and anxiety messed it up. My life is worse than before. And im currently planning on ending it before i turn 30. Lived with depression since i was 14. Its fucking hard.

Why not apply for government benefits (you could probably qualify for disability benefits) and live off that while you work on addressing your dysphoria?

Why are you anxious?

I like the edit of that image where the rich guy starts a massive rant with "listen here you little shit."
Because at least I learned something out of that.

In other words, you like fallacious and debunked bourgeois apologetics. Congratulations on being a classcuck.

I didn't know that. Idk I just need help or I need it to end. Im so done with help though it seems pointless

It's gotten so much harder to deal with it the past 6 months. Heroin sounds like a good way to go

fuck your depression mate... depression is a modern world disease... sell all your belongings, take a plane to africa and start seeing who really needs to be depressed... sure you will have no time to be depressed.

fuck you retard it doesn't work like that i don't give a flying fuck about niggers in africa

"The best way to die is to live like there's no tomorrow, every man who has ever lived has proceeded to die without fail. "

you fucking fuck is not about having to care about niggers in africa, is about realising that you are not the only asshole having"problems".. whats your big issue? most of humanity has issues and still gets going without taking the excuse of being depressed

That kind of thinking used to help but the more years passed the less I could care about another's suffering. The only thing I care about is my dog and even then I already asked a friend to take care of her "in case anything ever happened to me"

Somethings better than nothing bro. Im the same way. January of 2015 my dad shot himself in the chest too. I walked in right after he did it and watched him die. At that point i was around a year clean from a few years of being on heroin. Ended up hitting the vodkam atleast a 5th a daybfor around a year. Still clean though. Im still no where near comfortable with my anxiety and depression and just stay at home. Only go out to smoke. Idk man just do it for your family. I can tell you from first hand ex0erience it fucks your family up. But you said you didnt want to be talked out of it so heroin overdose for sure.

smoke dope and go for a walk each morning in the sun

vitamin d, endocannabinoids, seratonin & dopamine.

Who is Jim profit

Of course you feel that way. You are running out of coping mechanisms and are reaching a point of crisis. You recognize that your current conditions (and coping skills) are insufficient to prevent a crisis and the solution you prefer at the moment consists of ending those conditions rather than changing them.

Perhaps this article might interest you: metanoia.org/suicide/

It may helpful for you to recognize that suicide is a rational response to intolerable conditions outside of one's control. Although some of those conditions are indeed out of your control, I suspect that you may be underestimating your ability to change some of those conditions. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I honestly doubt it.

follow me.. is not that I want to convince to care about others.. I jst want to tell you that everybody has some problems in life, big, small, at some time we all have to face sad times, grief, pain and so on. But today we have excuses, and depression is not a disease you catch like a flu. Surely some people are more prone to this state of being, it could be a matter of chemistry in the brain, but is also true that realising you can fight is the first step to getting better. And over time things change, is up to you to make them change for better

in response to your image, no one who does that likes it.

Pls fuck up some jews or arabs when you do it.

That's exactly what I don't want my family to see. We all already dealt with my stepdads/ little brothers birth dads suicide. I'm just backed into a corner.

will this kill me or keep me alive?

I'll read it. Everything your saying is pretty spot on. Heroin seems to be the unanimous choice so I'll keep that in mind also. It's not hard to find

who fucking cares ull feel good

Buy caffeine powder and snort it. Cheap, effective, and easy to get. You're welcome OP.

Well your familys gonna see it. So just keep going. Or just become an alchoholic or addict to make it easier. People like us are fucked. Just gotta go with it.

That's a nice drawing of your asshole. You are a very talented autist.

Some workers feel a sense of pride even in jobs such as those. They may not enjoy the experience itself, but they enjoy that they have that job due to whatever bourgeois rationalizations they contrive to cope with their alienation. When such workers rationally consider the conditions under which they live, however, they can quickly realize that their pride and the enjoyment it confers are nothing more than illusory manifestations of capitalist ideology.

Heroin overdose is a more risky method of suicide because it is unreliable and attempting to acquire the drug can lead to legal troubles, which may only worsen your conditions and obstruct you from an easy suicide. I know of a better method at suicide which has a higher guarantee of a painless death. Don't worry, it won't damage your face or skin, so your mother will still be able to cry over an open casket.

So, why are you depressed and anxious? What do you think are the causes of it?

>mfw i pay to work out and get paid to stand still

Im anxious when I wake up because I know there's things to do and I doubt myself on being able to carry them out. I go throughout the day depressed that I have to work and struggle and pay bills the rest of my life. I lay in bed at night consumed by my mind, thinking about why I have to deal with my anxiety while I work and knowing that I'm not happy doing any of this. I'm just not happy with life. I don't care about myself, I never shower and my weight fluctuates. I can't seem to keep a relationship. When I do meet a girl they usually only want to have sex but not deal with the baggage that is my depression. It's just one thing after another

Start taking xanax or klonapin for the anxiety. Depression should ease up from lack of anxiety.

I guess this is all the information I need. Reach out one last time and if it fails I'll go find myself a 40 of heroin. Thanks for being somewhat realistic and helpful. I'll come back next Friday around the same time if I'm gonna shoot up.

Go kill yourself you stupid fuck

You talk about going to africa to feel for oneself what problems are like? Take some serotonine blockers and feel depression for a week yourself you selfrighteous little cunt.
If by then you still haven't killed yourself I'm gonna tell you how your excuses for being depressed are worthless and that you should get your shit together and be a pathetic wagecuck like me.

that's life man. it has intrinsically 0 value. sorry. I try to find meaning in real things like helping my family and enjoying video games to the max. I work 50 hr/wk which isn't too much, but I never have time and the work is miserable.

there is no easy answer IMO. but maybe it will make you feel a little better knowing there are people who feel the same as you.

It's too bad they don't have assisted suicide here. I'd fully take advantage of it.

Admit yourself in the psych ward. Apply for disability while you figure yourself out. Get a therapist.
Everything you just described is me. It will take working on that's for damn sure but you'll get there. I'm not there yet but I will be. Even if it feels like I won't.

This

consider electrotherapy first.

>started out sooo strong
>dat finish doe

acupuncture can help, and massage. its a bit pricey. pot too.

Have you tried reading The Power Of Now by Eckhart Tolle?

there you go.. at least you have some active response.. not that detached from reality! your welcome sirthan still.. if you consider yourself so worthless go jump off a cliff for what i care

No you stupid fucking cunt. He meant electroshock therapy.

youtube.com/watch?v=oEZrAGdZ1i8

Honestly.. Go for a large dose of magic mushrooms, alone by yourself..

Although you should decide how to approach your life, I would personally recommend not concerning yourself with trying to find an intimate partner at this time. You should focus on yourself right now and address the problems in your life before attempting to add further complexity, stress, and commitment in the form of a girlfriend. At your current state, you will be unable to maintain an intimate relationship; each failure will only depress you more and reinforce the negative view you have of yourself. Moreover, you probably already know that you are in no state to support someone else and deal with the stresses of a relationship, and it would be unfair to the girl to use her as a means of coping with your problems.

My second piece of advice is to consider quitting your job and applying for either unemployment or disability benefits. Right now, the stress and alienation from your job is exacerbating your problems. It would probably improve your quality of life to downsize and address these internal problems you have before attempting to handle a job. Meanwhile, you can consider your employment options and perhaps find another job, or employment arrangement, which you prefer.

Your weight fluctuation could be a result of your diet or your depression (or something else), or some combination thereof. That, too, can be addressed. Your hygiene is a product of your dysphoric state; once you address your depression, you'll resume showering and resume a more healthy lifestyle.

Stop being a faggot, learn to live with that shit, you will become stronger. That was my method.

Or kill yourself

this is a cry for attention you faggot.

if you really wanted to kill yourself you would do it already.
literally just jump off a bridge or something.

Take medical advise from Sup Forums

Pot used to help but now it just makes my anxiety worse and I fall deeper into my head

Smoke weed.

D-do you need me user?

itll only get worse if ur right in that its other ppl that are wrong not u

u can only change urself and sometimes u shouldnt, but u being not me, sometimes u should, more likely.

smoke indica not sativa and combine it with physical activities, gardening etc, drawing, writing, reading; creativity

This makes sense. You've made the most sense so far.

Smoke weed. Do it as soon as you wake up, go for a walk as soon as the sun comes up.

Also, L2 sungaze.

be genuine or it just gets worse

be yourself seperate from another, all others: happiness, discard what is not you by analysing why it ever was, and where you were wrong (introspective dialectic)

it takes time so i say combine it with other shit condusive to ur natural neuro want of pathing..

If you read my initial post I was actually just looking for a method I may not have heard of that won't deprive my mother of an open casket. If i could buy a gun and blast my brains out I would. Plus there's no bridges here

Kill yourself with helium you pathetic cuck.
Get a cpap mask from Amazon, a helium tank from amazon, and duct tape. Make sure the air flow is light when you turn the nozzle on so you don't burst your lungs. The helium will replace the oxygen and you'll pass out and be dead pretty quickly.

(OP)

Take some sleeping pills and turn on the gas (the stove or oven)

What are you trying to say?

I don't usually come here anymore. As far as I'm concerned, Sup Forums in its entirety is a toxic cesspit which will only waste your time, worsen your life, and misinform you. I'd advise staying away from this place, and not only because the lumpen degenerates here will only feed you negativity which will hinder and discourage you back into a more depressive state.

I'm glad that I'm making sense to you, though. I experienced severe depression before (and still suffer from dysphoria now), as well, and I have numerous mental conditions (including anxiety, ADHD, and OCD) myself, so I can definitely empathize with how you feel.

Are there any other potential causes for your depression and anxiety?

This OP. Google the exit bag. Helium is the most painless way to go. You just fall asleep and don't wake up.

if you dont have choice its unwanted

My life in general, my father used to beat me to a pulp until I finally stabbed him in the back and almost left him paralyzed, I was 13. Moved with my mom and basically raised myself. Fell into drugs and alcohol throughout high school, somehow graduated. Went to college fell in love lasted 3 years got engaged 6 months later she cheated on me. Fell into a spiral and never came out of it. Fell in love again and ended horribly. Throughout all that I dealt with already existing depression, anxiety, add and sex addiction. Also in and out of jobs since high school. Used to go to jail a lot from 15- 20 stopped though up until I got cheated on. Ended up in jail for the last time shortly after

I remember posting something like this 6 or 7 years ago. Since then I've gotten a degree, made loads of friends, am much better looking due to looking after myself, am reasonably confident, and life is pretty damn good.

my nigga u fell in love not even only once. Consider yourself lucky

So, your past is a cause for your depression and anxiety? Why? Do you regret your actions in the past? Do you have unresolved conflicts and unfinished business from your past which you feel you need to address? Or are you just dwelling on your past and the intrusive thoughts won't let you stop?

Not one mention of exit bag
An hero has arrived

It's mostly my thoughts and living in my head. Being alone also sucks but just dealing with life in general. It seems so pointless

Except for the 2 mentions of it already before yours... OP is just attentionwhoring and blogging as usual. Actual useful answers are ignored.

I already mentioned it here But OP Is too self-absorbed to notice.

>I don't need comfort or someone to talk me out of it. I need a solution that works and will put me out of my misery.

>OP gets exactly what he asked for but ignores those posts in favor of ones comforting him and talking him out of it

OP is just a fucking attention seeking pussy faggot. Nothing to see here.

When you are alone, socially isolated, and without any hobbies or activities which can distract you and bring you enjoyment, your mind is naturally going to recall memories for you to explore. I would recommend trying to find a hobby or activity that genuinely appeals to you and which captivates you. What do you enjoy to do? Do you like playing or watching video games? Do you enjoy learning? How about reading, or movies, or television shows? Cooking?

Three methods of painless and bloodless suicide consist of asphyxiation via helium, overdose on opiates, and inducing renal failure. Like I said, I already know of suicide methods which will satisfy the OP's request, but I'm more interested in improving OP's life than ending it.

Thanks everyone. The mask seems like the best idea

Nobody is talking to you but the OP so keep your edgy opinions to yourself.

look up depersonalisation yes it works study darkness study chaos but look out for dsm iv; schizophrenia, autism, egocentrism. activily avoid these 3 and as aphilosophical premise depersonalisation can combat depression but if ur wills shit/u got no idea what u want in life get ready to be used and probably abused (again)

rape victims etc

>Actively translated to go find ur own culture faggot or find an alpha male and be his puc toi