Nostalgia Thread #2

Nostalgia Thread #2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMfiwwJTVDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice trips, user.

thanks, also, awwwwwwwww shit, nice nostalgia mate, spent a lot of time on their greatest hits album while playing pic related

technically early 2000's, but tell me if you nostalgia?

She's the best.

Didn't this start in the 80s?

hngggggggggggg she really is

late 70's but no one outside of Japan watched it (to my knowledge), but it was dubbed and aired in the States on adult swim in th early 00's.

ah, ok, I've only ever seen the old movie of it that Miyazaki did.

oh fuck dude, lost hard @ Artie

Dubs gets more Shirley.

youtube.com/watch?v=MMfiwwJTVDQ

THE STRONGEST MAN....IN THE WORRRLLDD

Anyone have a picture of this particular game. I used to play it as a child on my fathers computer. It was a disc game 2D, similar to tomb raider, you'd play as a female and you'd kill stuff.

I recall this, because I used to aim up with weapon, would make her arms go up and you'd see her boobs, nothing graphic, but at the time it was AMAZING.

I really want to know what game this was.

boob warrior

Can you give more details? Setting, story, anything?

I remember so little myself, but I'll try.
I think you were underground fighting monsters coming from left and right.

Still thinking hmmm

What was the camera and controls like, was there magic, what kind of weapons, clothes?

Camera was 2D, could only go left,right,up,down. Weapons I don't remember at all.. Clothing could have been a top and shorts/pants. No magic of what I can remember
All I remember with certainty is that when you would aim up, the character would face you, but looking up.

That particular film is considered one of the greatest and influential animated films of all time. It's also the 1st film Miyazaki directed. It's really incredible and easily Miyazaki's best film. Even John Lasseter and Steven Spielberg praise it beyond most animated films. Would strongly recommend it to everyone.

any of you guys played that game with the little green man?

Yeah I watched it with my mom who didn't like anime and she really liked it.

Floppy disc, sorry.

Something like Metroid?

Played for hours until my battery would die.

Yes similar to it

Same

Mortal kombat on this was a game-changer for mobile gaming, atleast for me. Hours and hours of fun.

Jill of the jungle perhaps?

No, but definitely heading in the right direction

i fucking love lupin. He's the reason why Cowboy Bebop and Trigun even exist.

I just recently found this (100% complete!!) and fully working mint condition Sega Lock On X2 set in a dumpster outside a house being renovated. What a fucking blast from the past!! Whoever owned this all thees years, they never even put any of the stickers on the guns or headpieces, so it has the FULL sticker sheets too.

What a fucking find. Only damage is the box that got a tear in it.

who gives a shit about that piece of junk?

talking to you by the way