Medfags, assemble!

Medfags, assemble!
My gf just sent me this, and we don't know what it is.
It has come out from her vajayjay, and she felt a little pain.

Miscarriage? Clot from monthly?

btw, she is using a vaginal ring and she had a delay of 2 days

Tell her to fry it and put it on toast.

She says it doesn't look like a clot

menstrual blood clot
probably caused by using tampons
tell her to switch to pads

That's an old Fruit Roll-Up, it seems. Does she sleep walk?

im dead

Its just some lining from inside her. That happens from time to time but its usually not serious.

It is a clot. A bad one, but still one.

If trips, OP should eat it.

yeh just a massive clot. could be a miscarriage, could just be normal. nothing to see here.

OP here, she is 100% positive that it isn't a clot

It's the whole uterus

That's a gigantic clot.

IUD shaped but not the right size. could be ring related but idk. probably one of these
incidentally I'm pretty glad I'm not a girl

dried up semen she's accumulated in her uterus while you're at work.

That's her hymen
OH MY GOD OP she just cheated on you with a dildo that was bigger than your 2 inch dick

OP here
it is like a sac, empty in the inside

that's just her endometrial lining covered in coagulated blood. perfectly normal.

That actually can happen.

It's called uterine prolapse. That shit can completely fall out, but I think it'd be much worse. I think this is just a clot in the shape of one.

Fantastic

OP we heard you the first time. We get she thinks it's not a clot. You asked for medifags, and we're saying it's most likely a clot.

If you don't believe us, go get another opinion.

That actually did make me feel better..

>My gf just sent me this, and we don't know what it is.
>mfw I thought OP meant his gf sent him the blood clot

But for real though op, there's something that happens. Not sure what triggers it or if is just some girls. They'll she'd their entire uterus walls in 1 go. So they basically just have a mould of their uterus fall out. It's nothing to worry about, but it is gross. Just look it up using some key words

thanks! this makes sense

Just looked it up, it's a decidual cast.

Yeah, you might want to call it quits on your relationship. Sorry Op.

It's a blood clot. Happened to my wife and the doctor said blood clot

Called a decidual cast, and it's just when a period does everything in 1 go instead of bleeding for a week. Should be no real problem

It is an IUD that has been dislodge from her uterus. She needs to go see her OB ASAP or ER if she is bleeding or has persistent pain. OB today otherwise.

This
It aint normal normal but she aint dying and it may happen again in the future

How does it taste?

Its a blood clot. They usually come out in pieces thorught the period, but looks like hers stuck together this time. I dont think its decidual cast, looks to small. Either way, its no problem.