My best friends gf said she would only have a 3some if it was with me...

My best friends gf said she would only have a 3some if it was with me. Now i know i wont do it because im loyal to my gf. As gay as that sounds im here to ask what Sup Forums would do.
Backstory. He brought it up to her while we have been drinking in the past. Like offering her to me. She would just giggle it off. Like it would get really awkward for me. They would have sex in other rooms while i was there and he would joke about including me and shed laugh it off. He told me that he was bothering her about it all day and she said she would do it only with me. If i was single i would go for it. Also he is my future roomate. Gf spends nights quite a bit.

What would you do?

Don't ever shit where you eat.

Thats exactly why i made my decision the way i did

Keep on then.

Test is a test. Good luck falling for it.

Just asking what you'd do. Nothing more

Is she hot?

dude carpe diem enjoy all ass yo can so long yo can

Id say a 6.5

you can either wait for your gf to cuck you. or you can cuck her first.

Nice meme

Im loyal like i said. Just wondering what anyone else would do

Your friends girlfriend is a tremendous whore who just wants a pass to cheat. Don't shit where you eat

kick girl out and fuck best friend obiously

Notice the part where i said he offers her up

This.

Teach your friend a lesson if you're a true friend. Tell him to dump that bitch, but if he doesn't, fuck her, make him wish he was dead, and then tell him you did it for him to show him how much of a whore his gf is, and that it was for the best they broke up. But, if he enjoys it, you should kill him.

Note taken

Threesomes are great fun. Stop being a pussy OP or you'll regret it later in life. Fuck your friends bitch and make your gf watch. Make her lick bitches pussy juice off your cock but make sure you tell her you're letting her do this. Jeez kids of today are so beta

Virgin spotted.

You should kill yourself if you enjoy it aswell.

Hahaha you keep telling yourself that

If you'd ever been with a woman you'd realize they're irrational creatures and would flip their shit if you even questioned having a threesome with some other bitch, unless they're total sluts and bisexual/bicurious.

im new here, what does "DUBS" means?

You should all go camping and have your threesome, so it's like an isolated incident that you can all agree was special enough that it's a one time thing ever. What happens in the woods stays in the woods.

Not true. I once raped a young girl in the woods, but she didn't stay in the woods. She escaped and called the police.

Dammit

difference there is she didn't want to get raped. this guy's gf wants to get plugged by 2 dudes and is more likely to keep a secret.

Im going to have to put an end to it sometime. I feel like theyre going to tease me with it until i tell them

I don't even know how many women I've fucked as I lost count years ago (oldfag) Yes they may be irrational but you have to own them and make them your personal slut or else they will cuck you or cheat on you. Older women are better than younger for owning and freeing their inner slut. Personally I love theeesomes and have them regularly. I guess youngsters haven't yet learnt their true value as an erotic adventure that you embark on together

Well, this one time, at band camp (in the woods), I had a circle jerk with a bunch of my friends and we all enjoyed it. 30 years later, my faggot friend Steve told my wife and proceeded to plow her pussy in front of me like the little sissy faggot I am :(

Try to include your GF in it to make it an awesome night. If that doesn't work, stay the course. How is this a difficult decision?

that sounds amazing. what's the problem?

Steve's cum didn't stay in the woods. It stayed in my wife's pussy and I had to suck it out otherwise she'd have gotten pregnant.

One guy to another, you sound like a tool bruh.

If getting pussy means being a tool. Then yeah, guess I am :)

Never said it was. I thought about that but best friend isnt her type and she isnt bestfriends type. It makes me feel like one of the only people to be attracted to 80% of the opposite sex when my dicks is hard. Im not very picky when its up

Explain the situation to your girlfriend and talk to her about a potential foursome. And of course talk to your friend and his gf about it, too.

He's clearly looking to fuck your gf in the future,
'yeah, you've already fucked mine, so we're even, right?'

If that were the case, OP could just say "she ain't into u lols sry m8"

was her pussy shaved?

One guy to another, you sound like a cucked pussy whipped faggot

If your fiend is Ok with his girlfriend fucking you in front of him, then he's gay.

He either knows that he's gay, or he doesn't know that he's gay because he's emotionally repressed and hasn't come to terms with his homosexuality.

No because Steve likes hairy women and she won't shave for me. Every time I ask her she puts the chasity belt on me and won't take it off until I've slurped at least 5 teaspoons of cum out her pussy

Sweet buzz words, guy.

:>

if he fucks her behind OP's back
not a threesome

Don't do it man. Anytime something seems to good to be true, it usually is. Your friend is planning ahead. If you fuck his girlfriend, anytime he wants you to do something you don't want to do, regardless of what it is, he'll use that incident as fuel. Basically black mailing the fuck out of you.

If you actually care about your girlfriend, definitely don't do it. 3 to 20 minutes of pleasure is not worth it. Your girlfriend will more than likely find out, as you not only have one witness, but two ( your friend and his girlfriend). Piss either of them off and I guarantee they'll spill the beans. Plus, you said his girlfriend is like a 6 out of 10. That's practically fucking average. Are you really willing to risk your relationship for an average looking bitch?

Spot on what was considered. Thats why i wont

This. Brought it up to a dtf gf and she fliiiped that anger why the fuck did you ask such a disgusting question, switch.

>he would joke about including me and shed laugh it off.
>He told me that he was bothering her about it all day and she said she would do it only with me. If i was single i would go for it.
>Also he is my future roomate

Dude is quite clearly gay for your cock, bro. His gf is just a bait to get to you.

Ive had a few threesomes, some with my friends and their girlfriends, as long as theyre cool its no problem

Brought weed to gay coworkers house. He had neice come in with friend unexpectedly 18 both of them. Lmfao moral of story.. Some bait can be stolen on the sneak.

OP ive been in a similar situation with a roommate and his g/f. it turns ugly and will most likely ruin the friendship. bitches come and go

not into the threesome part but theres a lot of truth to that. the true inner slut seems to come out around 26-27

Bring your gf into it.
Foursome time.
Everyone happy.

Even if you both just fuck your own girls but all do it in the same room together it'd be fun and relatively relationship safe.

op, think about your relationship. If you want good relationship, dump her. I talk from my experience. Bitches like her fuck with other guys not only in threesome

nvm

This.
Fuck in the same room.

Ask your girlfriend If she would join. If not, be faithful.

Fuck off underage faggot.

OP, just go for the threesome. Life is too short and you'll regret it if you don't. You can always find another girlfriend.

>how to get a chick to break up with you 101

what does this mean? sorry, am french

sounds like your friend is gay for you.

If you don't do it, and I'm telling you this from experience, there will be a day when you regret missing that opportunity because you will realize that your own personal experiences are way more important than keeping a female human being happy.

Yeah.. Unless she ends up giving you cold sores.. Than you probably wouldn't have regretted it (assuming you took advantage of being clean and swooped on anons clean daughter)

Rape yourself with a hammer in ass