What is great about america?

what is great about america?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crime rate

U can make fun of the most of em cause they dumb af

That place has more cool shit than any other country. Beautiful as fuck in many places. 10/10 would visit again.

Trump will be president soon.

fgt detected

So far nothing that I seen they all seem to be stuck up there own ass thinking they are better than the rest of the world when they are not

It's history.

Not that you eurocucks have figured it out, but global bankers have you under their foot, and for a long time the US was actually free from such jewery. That is long since history now though.

youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

small hands

Freedom of the press

quads speak the truth!
Also checked!

>what is great about america
>everything he uses was made by americans

Great debts

foreign investment

"Our endless appeals process"
-thank you for smoking

No but really, I think it's our botched and kind of beautiful history. We started as one of the most revolutionary ideas as a country, fought for our freedom fiercely, then took it away from a HUGE group of then-recent deliveries from Africa.

Then through the 20th Century, we changed the world more than anyone else. We declared ourselves a super-power with the Monroe Doctrine, but claimed it for real with Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Culturally, I would say we've been the defining filter through which the world's main fashions and fads come from. other countries try to emulate us even for all of our faults.

Maybe I'm sounding too patriotic, and I'm actually one of those Liberal Anarcho-collectivist types. But I do have a little pride in being American. Hell im from here and living here and can't help it, might as well not bitch the whole time.

Ironically not representing Puerto Rico while taxing them.

I've lived here my whole life and I have visited Paris and mexico.. And I can say that in a America it's a whole lot better than Mexico in every way.. But in Paris id say America is a bit better.. Here there so many things you can do and in some parts it's very nice.. Live the huge malls food everwhere the diversity.. In my time here I've probably seen all kinds of people there is..

>"they dumb af"
>the irony

In n out burgers

>best part of America is the diversity

THE TOPEST OF KEKS

second biggest species of eagle on earth?

the freedom

>America it's a whole lot better than Mexico

>Comparing anything to mexico

>Thinking that non-standard language use makes someone unintelligent.

Sounds pretty stupid to me.

The diverse options of everything. Want to live innawoods? We got states for that. Want to live in a big city? We got that too. Want to drive from a muggy swamp with crocodiles to a snowy wooded bear state in the same day? You can do that here. Want french cuisine for breakfast, and mongolian for dinner? Or mexican & greek fusion? We got that in spades. You can live in a gun toting wooded state, desert state, mountain exploring state, or a gun restricted inner city (why? Idk but ppl live there for some reason) where the crime is high and you can go on safari through the concrete jungle. You can do whatever you want - but you better have money or you're no more than a slave here in most parts

Must have stayed in some shithole city like anywhere in CA or NY lmfao stupid nigger

Bimbos

examples?
my playstation? my LG phone? my pentel stuff?

first good argument.

Your freedom.

Disney World?

what are you? 13?

E3?

yeah i am free to drink coke and get fat. ty for that

funny that it's showing nintendo
>bc they always fail at e3, not bc they are japanese

When you are at the top the only way you can go is down. One common/inevitable thing of all great empires and nations is that they ALL come to an end. We are seeing this now in the world, it was good while it lasted though hey lads...

Nothing

Loooooool cool?! Nothing

We design just about everything eletronic.

The girls are nice to look at

japan, is that you?
oh sorry i forgot, it's you germany!

Thomas Jefferson invented Macaroni and Cheese

The fact there are two oceans separating it from the rest of the world

forgot pic

Full of uneducated morons that fall for stupid shit.

An excellent place to get rich, I'd say.

>freedom of the press
Yeah sure. Believe that

We invented tater tots

We invented Corn Dogs too!

Only country in the world that got humans to the moon. Russia got probes i think.

Not him but I could go on national live tv and call the queen of England a fat cunt with saggy tits(I don't believe this. I have a lot of respect for her as an American and iirc she was a bad bitch in her younger days) and I wouldn't even get a stern talking to. Try that literally anywhere else in the world. You faggots got the police politely kicking in your door because you posted a picture on Facebook of you buttering your biscuit with a butter knife that should've been binned a long time ago for the children. Faggot

USA!USA!USA!

and became the pinnacle of us cuisine.

I wouldn't complain if I ate corn dogs and tater tots all my life.

I think it depends on wether you say "she is a.." or "I think she is a.."
the later is an opinion, and I don't think that would be punishable, at least not where I live

factories are abroad

fastest aircraft in the world

Intent is the key factor. Also the information being stated. If I just said "she's a fat cunt" then it's obviously just an insult. If I said "she is embezzling jewels and gold" yeah. I could get into shit without evidence. In this country you have the right to be offensive. And NOBODY has the right to never be offended

I think it's the actual definition of unintelligent actually.

All freedom that exists today originated in the USA and that is a scientific fact!

aye

So we invent the product and you make it for us to sell, sounds about right.

And to add to the argument, I'm reading the news right now and there's a handful of Chinese booksellers that lived in other countries who wrote dissenting books against China. Chinese state police entered the sovereign countries and abducted them and made them give false confessions on national tv to crimes they didn't commit. We don't have that here.

The bit where the eagle attacked him.

And also, apparently photoshop.