I've been busy and haven't been on the chan for a while...

I've been busy and haven't been on the chan for a while. Has Sup Forums finally come around to the idea that traps aren't going? They are FEMININE, and a penis isn't inherently male. Prove me wrong. (Protip, you can't)

Lol fag

A lot less trap thread these days I've noticed. Never really bothered me when there were. I couldn't give a fuck less what you fap to and the pics never triggered me. This is Sup Forums for fuck sake. Who gives a fuck about anything except a kek? If you do, you need to find a new board or you haven't been here long enough

>the chan

>male reproductive organ
>isnt inherently male
Kill yourself.

Agreed

>traps aren't going
wat

go be a faggot somewhere else, like in a fire.

Shit, phone autocorrected gay to going.

Yeah that still doesn't make it inherently male, it only means MOST men have it. MOST is not all, so it's not automatically gay.

Your correction gave me a hard on. I am touching myself right now in a sexual manner. Thank you for clarifying your post. It makes me diamonds

every person born male with XY chromosome has a penis unless it is lost via accident/genetic defect, which doesn't matter anyways since having an XY chromosome means you still have a spiritual penis there

stop trying to convince yourself being gay isn't gay and get mental help

>most men have a benis
>not all men have a benis
But user let me counter with
woman = vagina
Man = benis
Did you fail sex ed?

Just be gay if you're gay. It's 2016 nobody is going to think less of you.

Ok. Here goes. HEY EVERYONE!!!!! I"M GAY!!!!!!!!

ever heard of any of the philosophical razors? that which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
having said that, penises are inherently male and you are inherently stupid.

>the chan

>spiritual penis

Please GTFO if you're going to present retarded arguments like that. Traps=not gay.

If you have a penis and fap to a penis that means you're gay.

Welll lucky for me I fap to a girl who just happens to have a penis.

>a man being sexually attracted to another man
>not gay

What ever makes you feel better about being a walking recessive gene.

Then why not fap to girl with vagina if you fap to the girl and not to the penis?

Jesus, how hard is it to understand? I just want a GIRL to fuck me in the ass with her penis so that's what I fantasize about when I fap, NOT the penis itself.

Faggot

You managed to make it even gayer, I didn't think that was possible.

Get girl with vagina and strap-on. At least that's not as gay as a trap.

Quit using this b8
It's all fun and games until your b8 lures in people who actually believe shit like this and this bitch becomes tumblr
And if these fucking Sup Forums mod don't quit banning me every ten seconds for spamming I'm going to spam the shit out of this place

I think liking it in the ass precludes heterosexuality no matter who else is in the room.

No that's not the same because it's like it's not real. Might as well just buy a dildo.

Well, that way you could at least claim to be bisexual.

Then have fun being gay.

itt: gays in denial

I remember this picture from a few years ago. Still have it. Nice