Ask a p-psychologist anything!

I'm h-here for you, Anonymous!

Other urls found in this thread:

anekihou.se/chat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a bump for you user

N-nice dubs

Good morning Alice~ How are you?

These captchas.. "select all that show a storefront" The entire thing is a fucking storefront, captcha. You animal!

Good morning! Sleepy.

Oh god. Captcha.

Morning Alex. How are you today?

M-my name is Alice not Alex.

Hi! how I can eliminate my excess pride?

How can I make random chicks suck my cock?

Mindfulness is the common way to treat something like this; keep in mind when you are being prideful and actively work to counter it.

Are you born gay? Or is it a parafilia?

I am always freaking myself out about my future, thinking of how I will be when someone super close passes to me, I can't stop myself from throwing myself into an existential crisis. I get this weird feeling when I think about how scared, alone and sad people that die alone. Too be that scared, that complete dreadful timmy-down-in-the-well, to have that consume you makes me absolutely horrendous

You can't, and shouldn't; whether or not someone has sex with you is their choice.

It highly correlates with genetics, but even higher correlations are found with neonatal hormones.

I'm in a long distance relationship, I met her online. I know she's a girl, she's said 4-7 words, showed nudes and talks of her personal life a lot. But she can't talk to me, she just can't, what do you suggest?

Alice, please. The details aren't important.

I have a sexual fetish that revolves around the fantasy of me shrinking to the size of about 5 inches tall. A girl will find me, often after almost accidentally stepping on me, then she usually decides to keep me. After establishing a rapport with each other, she begins to enjoy the control and power she holds over me and she starts overtly flirting with me. She teases me/intimidates me with her feet and ass. Sometimes she makes me paint elaborate custom designs with nail polish on her toenails. She thinks it's "cute" having a little man for a tiny boyfriend/pet. Eventually, she decides to start inserting me into her pussy up to my neck and masturbates with me. This becomes an addicting ritual for her and I'm nearly drowned and/or crushed by her orgasms at least once a day.

What's wrong with me?

I'M BLEEDING FROM MY BUTT. THIS DISTURBS ME.

"Create a picture perfect representation of the Mona Lisa"
>only has MS Toolbar
OKAY

How did you sleep?

That sounds like intrusive thoughts; you should seek a therapist.

I suggest asking her to get on web cam.

Go to a doctor, post haste.

Nothing, you have a weird fetish.

Like shit. Kept waking up. Why do I always wake up at 6AM?

lol there's certainly something wrong with you

I didn't knew that you have yer own board in 8ch and i saw a thread called Blood-chan appreciation thread and has 500 replies.

what kind of mental disorder do you have that makes you write in a s-stutter?

anekihou.se/chat/

user is this you?

No there isn't; he just has a fetish. They are formed basically at random.

Being abnormal doesn't make something wrong with you.

I don't have my own board; I don't go to 8ch

Kawaii

*While i was examining again the "Alice lied thingy" i've stumbled upon a screenshot with this name on it, this person was called Eva if i am not wrong, who is she/he?*

go to 8ch and type /aneki/

Eva was someone who lied about pretty much everything, from being female to committing suicide. I'd rather not discuss things from 2011 though; it's been five years. I don't even know those people anymore.

Yeah, that board was made to attack me; it's not mine.

Whoa, this user isn't kidding. And the whole place is filled with tripfags.

I feel like a woman with all this butt blood. but seriously, how long do i have? (2 weeks ongoing)

Am i a chatbot? How do i know for sure?

Nobody has posted there in months, user.

Hi Alice, I'm Alex. My favorite activity is ultraviolence with my droogs. Is this bad?

That keeps happening to me too! It's fucking TERRIBLE. Sleep paralysis too, had another episode last nice.

I think my internal clock is fucking because it's really bright where I live

*blinks* I don't know, I'm not an MD.

Yeah, again, not my place at all.

Yes.

Maybe you need black out curtains?

How do you stop projecting your thoughts and feelings about everything in the future. And start living in the present?

I had no childhood (computer, books and general culture became my main incentive since 3yo)

Now I consider myself a normal person, after a long period of social-learning and taking the introspection path. The problem is i still have some anxiety, and i see social interactions as a simple conflict of interests.

Will I become a 100% normal person some day?

Didn't Eva and Alice date for a year or something?

hehe yes, you found me

*Sure thing, if you do not wish to talk about it then i won't push this conversation any further.*

Definitely something I'm looking into but I've only got an apartment so I don't know how installation would work sadly.

I love my apartment but I wish I could paint the walls and stuff :/

Generally, mindfulness is a good tool, but if it is seriously intrusive to your day to day, go to a doctor.

...why would you want to be a 100% normal person? Everyone is in a standard deviation Anonymous; just focus on being you.

...also, that sounds like a childhood to me. Not sure what you mean.

Thank you. It's just not relevant anymore; I haven't bothered to even think of that person in years.

Gotta look for a condo. However, they have black out curtains that attach to blind and stuff I think. A bit ghetto, but workable.

In general, do you think that religion is psychologically healthy or not?

is Kawaii some sort of Autism?

Where is Ikaros.

In general, I think lying to yourself is unhealthy, yes.

Stop asking. Or at least spell her name right.

my black bf got me this ring should i marry him?

That's cubic zirconium; go make him buy a real rock.

How is it spelled?

Yeah, I've been looking around the area. I'm not totally adverse to just repairing the holes and just repainting the walls, just apprehensive

Hmmmm...... this is interesting going to read all the threads that was a dead board anyways.
Yeah cuz they already moved to /animu/.

Ikarous. Also, don't ask for that person here. They ain't here and hopefully won't be any longer.

Yeah, you want your security deposit back.

So you're an atheist?

Did you happen to catch my Albuquerque NM rally last night, Alice? It was a heck of a ride that I can tell you.

Fair enough. Where is she now?

It's spelled "w-a-s-t-e o- f o-x-y-g-e-n"

Love the rallies, Darnell. You've got my vote for prime minister.

I'm a computationalist and mathematician.

Nope.jpg

>Religious beliefs = lying to yourself
Can down Reddit.

*Anyway, if you are interested into proving to the skeptics you're saying the truth about your gender you could try to point it out with the digit ratio theory, which does not require facial pictures or even worse......*

:stop trollin':

I don't know and I don't care. It isn't my business.
Given she is spreading false rumors about me, I couldn't care less.

*waves*

I am on your side not hers. I just want to meet this person.

Oh god that picture, it brings back so many fucking memories, that person is probably dead now.*

This is very true! I love it so much though. Honestly thinking about just repainting the walls after my lease is up. It is too clean in there, the walls are a LITTLE too white haha

oh my god it did the captcha thing

Over the wall you go.
You're missing out, young American Trump supporter.

As I said, I have no way to contact them.

tips on low anxiety

Alice are u a real shrink?

I don't believe we have free will. As a young psychologist who's read more literature than I, what do you think?

Not Alice, but I had a similar issue for a little while. I never figured it out, but I would just constantly tell myself that I was just still asleep, and not to worry about it. I would just lay there, not able to move, and I would eventually fall back asleep for real. It happened for shorter and shorter periods of time, and at some point, it has stopped altogether. Biggest thing is to stay calm, and try to go back to sleep.

I find myself lacking motivation, doctor. Any tips?

Sup Forumsest thread ever.

I recall you talking to her via e-mail.

Darren, I was on the other side of the wall to begin with. But I will do my best to adapt to your Ameriland values.

r u there doc?

*Indeed, that's the main issue, it does not prove with certainty someone's true gender. Let them believe what they want then.*

*And i forgot to add an asterisk to the beginning of the sentence, neat.*

thanks for this, I remember you made a thread a while ago aswell.

Yeah, that's not me.

No, because that's not a thing.

Try boxed breathing; google it.

As a computationalist, it's pretty obvious that, given any non-deterministic machine can be simulated directly by a deterministic one, that even non-determinism does not lead to any true form of free will.

Due to the deep connection between computations and math, this implies free will isn't real in any possible universe (without true real values that can be manipulated for computation, rather than merely computable reals).

Start a small project, work your way up from no motivation to some motivation by slowly completing pieces of it, easiest first.

No, that wasn't me; I talked to her via steam.

Hi!

No amount of proof will ever be enough.

Ask your apartment manager. They might be willing to let you paint some walls with certain limitations. (For example, some places do not want to you use black, since it takes too many coats to get back to white.)

Also, check with your apartment people. They might be willing to have their maintenance guy hang curtains, since it is cheaper for them to pay their guy to do it right, then have to fix the wall from all the renters who do it wrong...

Thanks for the advice! I will keep that in mind when it happens again.

*Except for the fact that as i said she's probably dead by now, another person's life ruined by the Internet.*

Perfect. Link Steam.

She'll be back. No one ever leaves the internet.

You psycho fags are useless

Have the pills made my situation worse?

interesting.

I have issues Alice, I am high risk to an hero, i fear for my future, im on the edge.
But i have trust issues and dislike humans.
All psychologists are in it for money.
They hold the cures hostage.
They pretend to care for money. How can i ever be open to help if i hate everyone?
Why do you do this, why do u care?
I will also rephrase, are u a real pschologist?

Elaine has helped a lot of people with their problems. Just ask Alice, she comes to every one of her threads.

Who wants a small loan of a million dollars? You don't even have to pay me back.

I'm worth 10 billion dollars! A million dollars is peanuts to me.

Peanuts!

>M-my name is Andy not Alex.

She blocked me, so I don't have it.

Okay. How does that make you feel?

I can't tell that without more information.

...what? Most psychologists make nearly nothing and have trouble paying back their student loans. Almost no one goes into it for the money.

Maybe psychiatrists do, I don't know. But not psychologists.
Also we don't....have....cures....so. Okay.

Alice

Who is Elaine?

Elaine is the OP, Alex.

*If she knows what's good for her, which is very unlikely if we consider the diet she took to achieve "Beauty", picture related, then she'll avoid returning to this place.*

A million is like a person with 10000$ giving away one dollar for no reason.

oh nd overthinking

Ok, sorry i bothered you Alice.

My problem is that I do the same shit all the time knowing that its doing me no good.

>Wake up feeling like shit
>Play vidya to feel better
>End up playing and doing nothing useful all day
>Go to sleep at 3-4am feeling anxious and dissapointed of myself

How do I break this fucking cycle

Okay, ignoring you now.

Nominal dollars don't work quite like that.

Alright guys, gotta go to work.
Email me at [email protected] if you need help or I didn't get to you.
See you again at 8PM EST

With love,
Alice

Had this problem before, had polyps.
Get checked, son.

Fuck you