I'm in a long distance relationship, I met her online. I know she's a girl...

I'm in a long distance relationship, I met her online. I know she's a girl, she's giggled and made other noises on accident on Skype, showed nudes and talks of her personal life a lot. But she can't talk to me, she just can't, what do you suggest?

Nice trips

guarantee your being catfished you fucking loser. if she wont video chat dont bother.

Tell her straight out: unless we video chat we arent talking anymore.

nice dubs
also
>on accident
is she trying to pretend shes mute or what?

Buddy those aren't trips

This Only way to know she MIGHT be legit

I've asked her to hold up a piece of paper with random text and she delivers

If she CAN'T talk to you then she's not a she

She wants to talk, but words don't come out of her mouth

Right click on her nudes and ''Search this image on Google''

Already done, she's a legit girl

the fuck does that mean. She cant talk or she wont talk. theres a difference OP

That means shes mute, or shes maybe living in a black hole

Then she's just shy, give her some time.

She really wants to, but she can't. I think she has a fobia or something. She says this hasn't ever happened to her doe

You're going to spend months getting attached, spend money to go visit her then get an unpleasant surprise when she has a dick bigger than yours.

Thanks, user

then its a faaaaaaaaaaakeeeeeee

all i read was "she sent nudes" stop being a faggot show Sup Forums the goods

This user has surely had the experience...

get the app "zello" its a walkie talkie based app works wonders :)

who's that goddess moar!!!!!!!

her name is india reynolds she lives in berkshire UK

>I'm in a long distance relationship,
you are what????
you know a stranger from internet...

> she's giggled and made other noises on accident on Skype, showed nudes and talks of her personal life a lot

> But she can't talk to me, she just can't,
>talks of her personal life a lot

Are you fucking retarded? What is your goal here? To fry my fucking brain and cause permanent brain damage to me? Please tell what is your goal in life, i need to know the reason of your existance.

By talks, I mean like types on whatsapp, sorry man. ._.

>long distance relationship
>sent nudes
>can't talk to you

Make her take photo with a shoe on her head

OP here, she's also really sad about the fact that she can't talk and always says sorry for it, she thinks that I might leave her for the no talking part

you mean triple dubs

>I'm in a long distance relationship,
Me too. Here is a pic of my gf.
She still won't show me her face though...

You going to post her or you going to keep lying like a fag.
Pic or it didn't happen fuck boy

i also am in a long distance relationship, until I stop holding my arm out like a faggot.

I was in a long distance relationship, then we got married

We also cam chatted a lot

She also talked to me

You need this form of communication to succeed

Pic related

>in a long distance relationship
oh boy here we go
>in a relationship
>showed nudes and talks of her personal life a lot
>talks of her personal life
>talks
>in a relationship
>BUT SHE CAN'T TALK TO ME

Nigga how da fuq you get nudes and end up in a relationship if she can't talk to you?

>talks of her personal life a lot
>but she can't talk to me
>talks to me
>can't talk to me

Fuck this thread, even when flit you're meaning in she types shit... Fuck this thread and these autistic losers on Sup Forums, fucking lgbt is more interesting that this faggotry... What is everyone 12 or just fucking completely retarded? In real life you probably are a poor faggot that thinks it's cool to shower once a week.

This is my experience with meeting a girl online for you faggots. Just some advice for you all. Don't do it.

I met a cute Filipina girl online 3 years ago, we dated for 1 year. Definitely a girl because we've Skyped and had tons of video messages on Messenger, told her to timestamp titties and pussy, etc. Anyway, I loved her more than anything, we talked 16 hours a day almost every day for a year so I was convinced she loved me back. Over the course of a year she's had many money problems, for example she needed money for her medication for leukemia and money for her graduation. Like a dumb-fuck in love I gave her nearly £1,000 over a year. I still don't know for certain if she cheated or if she just dated me for money, but at this point I'm pretty sure of it.

tl;dr: even the most convincing and lovely of girls online can be total sluts in it for the money.