Name a better album

Name a better album

Welcome all music fags, let's see what you Sup Forumstards listen to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kClYLbkUsBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not even an album you fucking retard

What is it then, user?
I'd appreciate if you told me nicely, I only wanna spread good feels and good music man :(

A mixtape

Come on, theres not much difference.
Understandable though, noted.

What's your favourite album/mixtape/something else I dont know about?

Vivaldi: The One and Only

youtube.com/watch?v=kClYLbkUsBQ

Synthwave, nice.
I can get into that sometimes, calms me down.

have you listened to earl sweatshirt yet?
you may like childish gambino more maybe

We've got a classical listener here, when do you usually listen to this music user?

No I haven't, I'm hard to please and don't like change so I listen to one or two albums quite a lot and look for simar style artists when I'm done with them.

HANDZUM

Acid rap 2

give them a listen

Tyler boy

Kanye?
Interesting. Dont like his music personally, but I won't judge.

Do you do drugs, user?

Explain? Never heard of them/him/her and dont recognise the album art

Does that even exist? Colouring Book is his latest one correct?

>Do you do drugs, user?

occasionaly, why?

Will do when I'm feeling open to change, haha

Nice taste, user.

The classics IV

im telling you there is lots of music to be explored, dont wait it out because if you keep doing that youll miss out on som great stuff in the long run

Underground rapper known as Rozz dyliams previously known as Dylan Ross, he is a lyrical master, and a creative genius, he also produces every single one of his songs himself. That album is called Sapio state of you are intwrested, he has really cool ol almost electro sounding beats and is bringing back a style of music called jungle which is a mix of house and rap, although only a few songs are jungle

Just asking.
Many bad experiences?

Tell me one or two good songs by Kanye, I'm interested and feeling kinda open to new music atm

How old are you, user?

> Rap
> Good

OP was always a faggot

Hm, understandable :)

I cringed. I DID like chance but he needs to fucking CHILL with the autistic noises he makes in his songs

what do you listen to then faggot?

Mah nigga

ENNENNEEENENENENEEE

>Many bad experiences?

only with alcohol

>Tell me one or two good songs by Kanye, I'm interested and feeling kinda open to new music atm

ok ill try to pick from different styles
can't tell me nothing
love lockdown
real friends
no more parties in LA

enjoy user

Interesting, I'll check him out :)

Don't be like that user, Chance is pretty good. Listen to Lost by him, or Paranoia

Exactly

Go to Sup Forums

So good

You can't spell crap without rap.

Let me spell it out

God Tier - Rock
Shit Tier - Country
I wouldn't even wipe my ass with it tier - Rap

listened to that whole album and iit sucks. it literally just sucks. i dont get what kind of retard even likes this garbage

How the fuck does op like chance and not kanye

im with this guy

Rock
> I cryyyyy when puppies dieeeeeeeeee. My life suxxxxxxxxx. I'm an edgy rejectttttt. I cry at night and cut myself

listened to both of these and you have absolutely no taste. this is just like any other mainstream pop garbage

kill yourself

Edvard Grieg and Tchaikovsky > Vivaldi

Nah, I dont mind it.
Adds style for me
I listen to artists for their unique style of music, and Chance is definitely unique

In Pusha Man? Lmao
Have you heard Paranoia? My favourite to be honest

I'm interested in what Sup Forumstards listen to
Sup Forums is full of dudes that listen to classical and that just isn't me. I'd prefer to come here and get suggestions I'll actually go and use

Come on man, everyone's got different tastes.

Your opinion.

Not sure, guess its just prejudice showing.

I don't like to disrespect but yep, this is it basically.

Its not a mixtape you fucking dickhead, its a free album. Get it right you donkey

get the fuck off of b. this is not a place for fucking normies.

Except for system of a down they are the exception

literally anything

I'm sorry my taste in music is different to yours user, that doesn't mean you need to disrespect.

What's your favourite?

New is showing

Salty.

can't come at Sup Forums sun

Name these.

Someone hasnt heard triumph- wu tang clan

Tasteless, nigger try the main ingredient from pete rock. And build some taste from that point on. Seriously how can you enjoy that gay fish.

One of these is a classic

Are you retarded? Do you know what a mixtape is?

Best indie band

You obviously don't you bottom feeding parasite

That is an overwhelmingly generalized claim. Youre probably referring to a band such as black veil brides. Theyre just as hated by most fans as they are by you. But please, it is an insult to the work of many great artists and even myself to lump the entire genre into one shitty summarization of a whiny emo bullshit song.

You're all sheep and tools. Please all, go fuck yourselves

Anyone?

yes

>Posting in a thread for sheep

who the fuck invited you, you bah bah bah bah BITCH.

You're wrong...

> I cryyyyy when puppies dieeeeeeeeee. My life suxxxxxxxxx. I'm an edgy rejectttttt. I cry at night and cut myself then complain to Sup Forums that my music is good

Ftfy

Checked
What do you like about Gorillaz?
And what do you think about the fact that they're 2D?

Yes. Nice music taste

Its pointless reasoning with a primate

/sadboys/

Different dude

Not a lot of people like rock anymore user.

I mean it was in response to someone who probably generalized rap the same way and ignoring the lyricists. There are rock lyricists too like SOAD

Demon dayzzzz

OP here

Fuck yeah man, I used to listen to trappy music quite a lot.

I think they just make the perfect combo of rap and pop, as I am not really fan of most rap songs. And that they are 2D is creative but it doesnt affect my opinion of them at all. I like almost everything that Damon Albarn had influence on.

Yea, not the greatest example but i agree. Id substitute Dream Theater in your post for SOAD. Theyre not bad, but they a little hard to be over-the-top. Dream Theater is an example of when rock truly reigns in talent. I dont think i know another artist that could replicate music such as dream theaters. Its simply beautiful

Thats fine, i know that. But that doesn't mean rock can be summed up by a poor example of whiny lyrics. Again, ill use a great example: Dream Theater. Id like to see the original shitposting user play one of their songs

Fuckyes. Only recently started listening to them, they are so good.
I especially love Hong Kong & Stop the Dams, so I put those on when I was tripping balls on acid, goddamn what an experience.

Idk i just like music that make me question life and the status quo like rappers like Mick Jenkins n System of a Down

OP is not a faggot

Have you listened to his newer stuff?

No el maƱana? No feel good? 19-2000?
Yeah im in the centre of amsterdam so i can relate with the tripping part

Well I do like pull me under by dream theater.

C'mon guys more like this

If system if a down makes you question life thats fine, but i feel dearly sorry. As far as lyrics, id say dream theater, Haken, really any decent progressive metal/rock band would sufficiently put you in a mystical feeling/life questioning state.

YUS

Not really

I listened to a range of different artists.
Eg. XXXTENTACION - King of the Dead
Actually XXXTENTACION's music in general was fuckin amazing.

My nigger, "we livin this till the day that we die"

U2
Nice taste user.

Still exploring em. Haven't had 19-2000 or el manana on a trip yet, feel good we've had on an earlier trip, also wonderful. Melancholy Hill, Clint Eastwood are also great tripping songs.
Next trip I'll be bringing Dare.
[spoiler]samen met wat hollandse mdma[/spoiler]

been 17 years and this hardly ever falls out of rotation